Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is 5 years old today!  (Read 581 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 05:27:54 PM

These graphic stats easily show that ethereum is way ahead of all the competitors including bitcoin especially in terms of usage, adoption and practicality. 5 years of Ethereum are marked with constant development and service to community while 2020 and 2021 will prove to be the biggest years for Ethereum both in terms of development with reference to eth 2.0 and also in terms of value gain and adoption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:32:20 PM

Wow!Congratulations to Ethereum. It's really a great day to remember that one of the top cryptocurrency is already 5 years now and as the years past ,the demand of ethereum are also keep on increasing. I can say that i was so lucky that i enter in crypto world and i am one of the fans of it.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:36:19 PM

Reminding that ETH was already 5 years makes me feel regretful again for not buying it when it's price was below 50$ even though I have huge stock of BTC that time. Cry

Regretfully so too, not investing in etheruem early enough isn't really a good story. But is a lesson for many like me too to invest in some coins with value now and maybe in same 5years we can have a beautiful story.
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 05:58:14 PM

These graphic stats easily show that ethereum is way ahead of all the competitors including bitcoin especially in terms of usage, adoption and practicality. 5 years of Ethereum are marked with constant development and service to community while 2020 and 2021 will prove to be the biggest years for Ethereum both in terms of development with reference to eth 2.0 and also in terms of value gain and adoption.
The main reason is digital currency and easy payment methods. We can also use Ethereum as a currency. I can't see any competitors of Bitcoin. Congratulations, good luck for another new year for Ethereum. The Ethereum price was only 80 USD last year, so corrections can't cover the price, until Ethereum 2.0.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:17:51 PM

Growth of ethereum for 5 years experienced very rapid development. The most valuable coin after BTC is one of the best investment choices in my opinion for now.
The Tehreum network is growing and ethereum is currently also focusing on developing new products such as Ethereum 2.0 to the new Blokchcain protocol, DeFi (Financial Decentralization).
DeFi will greatly contribute to the future of ethereum as a Blockchain technology service. Ethereum is also expected to be a key player in the Blockchain 2.0 service.

Another product developed by ethereum that is very successful is Tether (USDT) which is a stable coin. Tether is also used as an ethereum product that will continue to support and empower capital growth in the blockchain ecosystem.

Ethereum Blockchain will be an important player in the digital asset ecosystem in the coming years.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:29:07 PM

Ethereum has simply been the leader and role model for altcoins and it is great to know that it has not taken long before ethereum gained ground and established itself as the top project and coin in crypto space. Hats off to Vitalik Buterin also who has worked humbly and is passionate to bring real change to the world with the help of ethereum network.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:01:51 PM

Ethereum has shown to be a great project and great investment for many people. For its age it has shown the development that no one ever thought was possible. This definitely indicates that eth is way ahead in the game and it still continues to maintain its status.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:21:22 PM

On this day 30 july in 2015, the main network of one of the most beloved cryptocurrencies, Ethereum, was launched.
Congratulations to everyone who has supported and developed the project all these years!

Btw Ethereum's white paper was released in 2013 by Vitalik Buterin.

Indeed, ethereum has experience a massive growth over the course of the last five years and i must say all the success achieved by both the product and the team is well deserved. Going by ethereum past five years achievement metrics, it's simply shows that the project has been one of the most utilized blockchain/cryptocurrency project out there!  I wish the project and the team more success and achievements
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:25:48 PM

The first 5 years of ethereum can be attributed by succesful launch and continuous development and hopefully after the implementation Ethereum 2.0 the next 5 years will be attributed for the mass adoption brought to us by the use and implementation of eth network and its smart contracts alongwith tokenization platforms so we can easily expect big things coming up for ethereum and with supportive community i am sure ethereum will reach its goal.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:40:33 PM

previously congratulations to Ethereum holders, of course this is an extraordinary thing in crypto currencies besides Bitcoin holders, Ethereum holders also get a lot of results, ETH ROI has also increased 9000x so far, congratulations

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:59:25 PM

ethereum movement in the last 5 years is very significant, even ethereum can be one of the coins that can popouler in the crypto world. but could there be a coin in the future that could successfully shift ethereum. we look forward to further news about the development of coins in cryptocurrency
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:06:43 PM

The first 5 years of ethereum can be attributed by succesful launch and continuous development and hopefully after the implementation Ethereum 2.0 the next 5 years will be attributed for the mass adoption brought to us by the use and implementation of eth network and its smart contracts alongwith tokenization platforms so we can easily expect big things coming up for ethereum and with supportive community i am sure ethereum will reach its goal.

I have to agree with that. Because the Eth developers are not stopping their job but always looking to improve their network.
That is why we will be witnessing the eth 2.0 very soon. I hope it will bring more benefits among crypto users.

But in terms of eth addresses, I can say that a big percentage of that are not active anymore.
Because one person alone can create so much of eth addresses depending on his needs and forget about it.
Like for example, eth address generated on exchanges. I guess a lot of them are not active.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:10:14 PM

ethereum movement in the last 5 years is very significant,
All are significant as ETH project has a lot of supporters in the space, so all eyes on ETH.
I witnessed many dumps and pumps of ETH but I am happy it was survive and this year seems to be a good year for ETH as they upgrade and DeFi's are making ETH increase its demand.

More success will be witness in the future, this doesn't get old, the longer it exist, the better opportunity it can give to us.

even ethereum can be one of the coins that can popular in the crypto world. but could there be a coin in the future that could successfully shift ethereum. we look forward to further news about the development of coins in cryptocurrency

It was XRP who temporarily beat ETH in ranking but ETH reclaim that sweet spot and consistently sitting now next to btc, I don't also think it would surpass bitcoin's rank, so I'm happy with its ranking now.

BTW, Happy 5 years anniversary to ETH and to us holders.

Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:31:37 PM

Happy massive 5 years anniversary to ethereum!  The hardwork and the disruptive products of ethereum has seen it to be the second most valuable crypto asset available in the market presently. Anyone who knows even little about cryptocurrency ought to know how ethereum pioneer the creation of smart contracts as well as creating a ready made Dapp infrastructures for people to easily deploy their products on
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:55:28 PM

On this day 30 july in 2015, the main network of one of the most beloved cryptocurrencies, Ethereum, was launched.
Congratulations to everyone who has supported and developed the project all these years!
The initial phase was really cool and anyone who missed the initial days of bitcoin had the opportunity to invest in ETH and that too at a very nominal price and i never expected the coin to rally like this even though i invested during the initial phase of ETH and it has helped me fulfill some of my dreams but i never thought it was 5 years ago as it feels like it just happened a couple of years ago Grin.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:59:31 PM

Growth of ethereum for 5 years experienced very rapid development. The most valuable coin after BTC is one of the best investment choices in my opinion for now.
There are many promises but we are yet to see those rapid development on a technical stand point, during the early days their main dialogue was that the transaction could be made at nominal fees and at a fast pace where bitcoin will not reach and if you are transacting ETH now you know what is the real status and the charges on making a transaction, there are promises and lets see whether they will fulfill those, if you take the price then you are right, the valuation is rising once again and anyone who invested in ETH at the right time made a heck of a profit.
DougM

Activity: 173
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 12:54:49 AM

I have to agree with that. Because the Eth developers are not stopping their job but always looking to improve their network.
That is why we will be witnessing the eth 2.0 very soon. I hope it will bring more benefits among crypto users.
yes, looks like testnet is humming along:
Final test before Ethereum 2.0 mainnet release is now live
The Eth2 Medalla testnet went live today, marking the final stage of testing before the mainnet release of Eth2 is released into the wild.
https://decrypt.co/37591/final-test-before-ethereum-2-mainnet-release-now-live
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 01:46:22 AM

Thanks to vitalik butterin and team to bring ethereum for crypto world, i think the most usable coin today is ethereum with smart contract, happy aniversary for Ethereum, 5 years and now 5 million rupiah for 1 Eth  Grin
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 02:03:11 AM

I'm glad to know that ethereum is halfway a decade to show it's legacy and continuing it's good performance in the market.

Yeah right, halfway to a decade and still we seen more progress, the developing team are continuously working
and bringing nice updates for this project.

For me, it's the second most successful coin of cryptocurrency next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and also volume trading in the market, the coin that is always the second to bitcoin.

It's shown from the market that this coin still holding the the second spot, we will continue to see more from this coin for sure.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:41:52 AM

This project has really given us a lot, attracted a large number of people to the crypto world, and continues to develop. ETH is always on my wallet.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: