Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:36:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MANTRADAO - Community Governed DeFi Platform  (Read 270 times)
masfaii (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 104

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytGcSqm3rdc&t=48s

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:04:23 PM

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:27:30 PM

If this is the official announcement I would like to request that you move this in the announcement section this is discussion for existing coin or token that is already in the announcement thread, it will just become obsolete because so many topics are created here.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:45:22 PM

ah its another DeFi concept project, but the design for this threads and website look very good, team member seem very clear, i have question to ask, i saw that you are planned to sell MANTRADAO coin in 1day 5 hours, to participant on your sell, is KYC are required? i dont see that you will held the sale on exchange that why i asked is  KYC required to buy mantraDAO token directly from your website? thanks in advance.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 09:18:25 PM

I see that the membership offering will be started in 1 day, but not clear to me how long the duration will be? is it until the Soft Cap reached or there will be some stage for that? I think this needs a detailed explanation.
MANTRA DAO

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:59:51 AM

I see that the membership offering will be started in 1 day, but not clear to me how long the duration will be? is it until the Soft Cap reached or there will be some stage for that? I think this needs a detailed explanation.
Hey there! So the last few weeks we've been running our Private round, and have been Whitelisting people for our Pre-Initial Membership Offering (IMO). We had amazing response to the Pre-IMO Whitelist that saw it almost 16x oversubscribed. The way that we've structured the IMO is that it's on a first-come, first-service basis, so the people who signed up to the Whitelist earlier have access first. Once one round closes (there are 4 Public IMO rounds, including the Pre-IMO), the next will start shortly after on a rolling basis. With the entire things being oversubscribed we anticipate it closing within a few days, as long as our compliance team needs to process everyone.

I hope this helped to answer any questions, but if you have more make sure to join our Telegram: https://t.me/MANTRADAO

Best,
Will
MANTRA DAO

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:48:43 AM

ah its another DeFi concept project, but the design for this threads and website look very good, team member seem very clear, i have question to ask, i saw that you are planned to sell MANTRADAO coin in 1day 5 hours, to participant on your sell, is KYC are required? i dont see that you will held the sale on exchange that why i asked is  KYC required to buy mantraDAO token directly from your website? thanks in advance.
Glad you like our design! You will definitely have to check out our platform when it goes live in a month or so!

Everyone participating in the MANTRA DAO Initial Membership Offering (IMO) will be required to pass KYC/AML. We are running this through our partner Hex Trust, which is a Hong Kong licensed trust and custodian and one of the leading custodians in Asia. We are taking every precaution to know that members funds are secure and we are staying compliant through our IMO.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:06:25 AM

I believe this is one the DeFi projects that is pretty serious with implementing their objectives. With several partners onboard, testing their network would not be a problem. And having your own type of token which is RST-88, do you think this will give you advantage over other DeFi-related projects. And are you gonna release additional items for your roadmap by next year? Because only the Q1 of this coming year has listed items to fulfil. Any long term plans in the pipeline?
TommyGunnaB

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 12:25:54 PM

MANTRA DAO is announce that it will be joining Hoo Labs and plans to list with Hoo.com directly after completing their Initial Membership Offering (IMO). The Hoo exchange has been growing 30% per month all year.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:19:49 PM

Glad you like our design! You will definitely have to check out our platform when it goes live in a month or so!

Everyone participating in the MANTRA DAO Initial Membership Offering (IMO) will be required to pass KYC/AML. We are running this through our partner Hex Trust, which is a Hong Kong licensed trust and custodian and one of the leading custodians in Asia. We are taking every precaution to know that members funds are secure and we are staying compliant through our IMO.

i see, there is one thing i need to confirm, what is minimum amount to invest? is there any country list that restricted to buy in IMO, im very intrested on this project but i couldn't really found information about their IMO restrictions, i hope my country did not in IMO restriction list.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
necromastery

Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 11:10:02 PM

MANTRA DAO is announce that it will be joining Hoo Labs and plans to list with Hoo.com directly after completing their Initial Membership Offering (IMO). The Hoo exchange has been growing 30% per month all year.
That was a great move for make their membership feel happy. I already see this Hoo exchange, Yes, it looks like a growing exchange, but the 24-hour exchange volume cannot be underestimated, it already looks so good. I hope that will increase people's interest in Mantradao.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:09:10 PM

good, but this informations will be better if you add some source link my friend
maybe from mantradao blog or hoo exchange, not only written here

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lishily

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 03:49:45 AM

不错 不错 十倍走起
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:51:17 PM

MANTRA DAO Partners with Fuse and Launches Validator Node

MANTRA DAO is excited to be partnering with Fuse to help grow the global DeFi ecosystem. Sharing MANTRA DAO's vision in making user-intuitive UI’s, Fuse makes it simple for anyone to launch and manage their own digital payment networks, empowered by simple, and easy-to-use tools.

https://medium.com/mantra-dao/mantra-dao-partners-with-fuse-and-launches-validator-node-afb6b47dcee4
republicrypto

Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:48:24 PM

does this project already tradeable on exchange now ?
if yes, what kind of exchange to trade this project ?
regards
simpreza

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 04:42:25 PM

There is a big problem with the MANTRA DAO on the Poloniex exchange. Poloniex team cannot transfer to the new v2 protocol for 2 months. Traders' deposits in MANTRA DAO are frozen.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:16:36 AM

MANTRA DAO Hosts One Million OM Incentive for DOT and KSM Stakers

Dalmas Ngetich on February 17, 2021

Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs) are platforms entirely run by the community, something MANTRA DAO is transitioning to with its continued release of OM governance tokens. To further decentralize the network, MANTRA DAO will be incentivizing stakers in the Polkadot economy with one million OM, with half going to DOT nominators and the other half going to KSM nominators. As a Polkadot-built, community-focused network concentrating on staking, lending, and governance, this Incentive will benefit the entire community and promote MANTRA DAO platform usage.

Continue reading:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: