Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User-friendly EOS wallet?  (Read 176 times)
mariah.sadio (OP)

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:54:30 AM

Hey, guys do you know some nice HD wallets with clean UI and full EOS support? I found ownr wallet but ready for alternatives.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1168

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:33:00 AM

I only knew few HD wallets support EOS, such as:
  • Ledger Nano S [1]
  • Ledger Nano X [2]
  • Trezor [3]

Hope it will help to find better wallets fit for you  Smiley

[1] https://shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s
[2] https://shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-x
[3] https://trezor.io/

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:37:20 AM

We all know that EOS wallet can be pain in the ass once you run out of CPU and RAM resources, it's why I hated EOS months back because I couldn't solve this problem until I used Tokenpocket which is my favorite EOS wallet till today, the right official website is https://tokenpocket.pro
brightemo

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:54:21 AM

Do you think that ownr wallet is not enough? it's another one non custody wallet, so i dont think that it worse than others
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:03:14 AM

A hardware wallet is the best way to store EOS but, If are not interested in storing EOS on hardware then, you can look into scatter wallet (https://get-scatter.com/) or, you can also give simpleos (https://eosrio.io/simpleos/) a try. Scatter wallet is my personal preference.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:13:20 AM

Hey, guys do you know some nice HD wallets with clean UI and full EOS support? I found ownr wallet but ready for alternatives.
I'm already trying a couple of EOS wallets, but so far I'm currently stuck while using ImToken and Wombat EOS wallets it's easy to use clean UI and safe, But I think there's a lot of EOS wallets out there that need to be tries or its better to search on the Internet I'm sure that you can get several suggestions regarding that matter.   
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 11:11:25 AM

For me the best EOS wallet is Math wallet and token pocket wallet, they have good and easy interface and also solve several problems that you can't find solution to using other EOS wallet, problems like CPU or RAM going zero can be fixed too
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:15:44 AM

Never had lists you know but probablt atomic is kinda useful and ledger is still on the list. Like since the beginning

But speaking about new ones ownr just added eos support so might work as well to manage easier

rollingdice

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:46:17 AM

Do you think that ownr wallet is not enough? it's another one non custody wallet, so i dont think that it worse than others
Mobile wallets are less secure than hardware wallets, it's a fact. Despite it, using a non-custodial wallet is enough for storing small amounts of crypto. For example, I use Ownr wallet and Lumi. Both of them can be recommended as user-friendly.

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          [  App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:08:59 AM

Get tokenpocket and math wallet, I used both for EOS and they work very well, also these two wallets have no issues with CPU and RAM problem that can make you get angry with many EOS wallets that's available presently

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:12:28 AM

Most of the EOS wallet that indicated above like Imtoken and tokenpocket are not user friendly because it’s very complicated especially for newbie, You will need to pay for wallet creation to cover the initial ram and cpu of the wallet. My experience on using that wallet is a disaster, you can’t play longer on there dapps games if you have small ram and spu staked because every game consumed your cpu and ram.

So far. OWNR wallet just like what OP said is the best wallet that supports EOS. The UI was very beautiful, the only wallet that I also impressed was ETHOS wallet. Sadly, it didn’t support EOS right now.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: