Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your favourite coin and token ?  (Read 3901 times)
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:46:39 PM

as for now, i prefer to look into defi tokens, they are hyped and give nice returns for now. UNI, polkadot are the favourite
yes, defi for now are very popular and profitable. i mostly choose credible dex projects, now researching xsigma - stablecoin dex with good financial model

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 02:57:57 AM

My favorite coin for this cycle ( 2019-2023 ) is Litecoin. Because of halving and there will be anonym feature will be implemented. Second favirite altcoin is Monero third Dash and for coin wich can issued token i prefer EOS and Tezos ( why not eth ? ). Because ETH fees is too high.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:15:31 AM

personally I invest in XLM and XRP , is both coin are good as a long-term investment ?

XLM and XRP are also good Altcoins but you should know that XLM and XRP is quite similar about the platform and their purpose. So, the movement of price of both is so similar, if XRP goes up, so does XLM and vice versa. So, I think we should choose one of two and spend the rest of the capital for other good coins such as ATOM, ETH, LINK. And those are also my choice right now.

arabianhorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:33:51 AM

My foborite coin is bitcoin and eth. The price of Bitcoin and eth is increasing day by day. When bitcoin came in 2009, people called this bitcoin a useless thing. Now those people are currently holding bitcoin. All counties are currently accepting cryptocurrecny. The kind of positive news that is coming from the counties, it seems that in 2021 bitcoin will surpass $35000. I hold bitcoin. Which is giving me more profit than I expected. I love bitcoin.
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:37:09 AM

as for now, i prefer to look into defi tokens, they are hyped and give nice returns for now. UNI, polkadot are the favourite
yes, defi for now are very popular and profitable. i mostly choose credible dex projects, now researching xsigma - stablecoin dex with good financial model
oh thank you for reccomendations, i'll check them out
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:46:28 AM

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
This moment i only have  3 strained currencies from 7 originally as holder, and why did i chose them ?of course because i have a strong belief on those 3 and i am not wrong since all of those are now the top 3 currencies
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️

Well sharing is just at some sort is comparison and not a demand to have .
personally I invest in XLM and XRP , is both coin are good as a long-term investment ?
Then you're holding is making its way up now congrats to that.
b1boy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:33:49 PM

I think Lately am beginning to like litecoin and i have been using it alot lately especially when it comes to transferring tokens because its really  fast and super cheap I dont think sometimes ETH transaction is that favourable enough sometimes Until things come a bit down because the market has been really busy for some months and seeing fees for btc and ethereum keeps getting higher

optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:29:04 PM

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .
I think xrp and xlm are good but xrp should be quick and settle its issues with SEC first and when that happens we will see price of xrp growing massively. As far as my favorite coin is concerned i have been holding ethereum but as far as profit potential is concerned im looking at trx for possible 50x gains because it has massively potential for growth.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:40:42 PM

hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .
if I personally invest in Ethereum at this time, because in my opinion Ethereum is the best investment for now and of course I am sure that soon the price of Ethereum will hit $2k or even more, then in my opinion XRP is the right choice for you to make an investment at this time, because I saw a lot of people who believed that XRP could possibly win a lawsuit from SEC and there is a possibility that XRP will also be listed again on exchange that have suspended XRP, therefore I am sure if the price of XRP will most likely increase very high and will give you a lot of profit, then in my opinion XLM is also very good as a long-term investment, because the price of XLM continues to increase slowly.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 11:19:14 PM

Ethereum will always remain in my best cryptocurrency and that is because of the value that it provides. new projects are coming to the crypto market place every day and most one of them always use ethereum as their main block chain for the creation of the platforms only a few uses other platform or build a new block chain from scratch.
Of all the projects that have tried to replicate what ethereum has achieve over the years, none of them have been able to achieve it so far so I believe ethereum serves a very good purpose but as an infrastructure for creation of cryptocurrencies and also as a means of exchange of value adding that with the fact that etheruum is the second most traded cryptocurrency in the world with the second highest market cap I believe it is just as valuable as bitcoin and has potential to be more valuable in the future

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:26:48 AM

everyone likes the Ethereum coin as well as me Ethereum Coin is one of my favorite coins and recently a new coin has appeared, namely Coin Poolz Coin Poolz is also one of my favorite coins even though Coin Poolz is a new coin but I am very interested in the development of Coin Poolz.
Shussainshah

Activity: 33
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 08:28:47 AM

at this moment my favorite coin and token is ADA, NEO, DOT, BNB, ETC,  AND i see the next bull run will go higher as much we expected so i add some ltc and eth and also some btc satushi o that my hold and i also plan some more token like ctsi and dia token so that my favorite coin
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:35:20 AM

There are so many to choose from. My favorite large cap is XRP, my favorite microcap is 0xMR.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:13:17 PM

from 2017 I played at ETH until recently. starting mid-2019 I just tried to coin ADA. these two coins are my favorites in investing. whereas for trading, I prefer new popular tokens like CTSI and some booming projects.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:35:47 PM

My favorite coins are ethereum and bitcoin, but if I have to choose one of these coins, I prefer Ethereum, because I think Ethereum has more functions and benefits, Ethereum has great potential in the world of crypto in the future, and is suitable for long-term investment

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:08:13 PM

my favorite altcoins are bitcoin and ethereum, in fact i am trying to sell all the others and to buy as much btc as possible, among the tokens i will perhaps only keep pnt and uni
That is obviously very good, because you dare to throw away other tokens to get Bitcoin and Ethereum, because both are coins and tokens that are very good all the time in crypto, keep doing good things so you can always be profitable.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:47:18 PM

My favorite coins are ethereum and bitcoin, but if I have to choose one of these coins, I prefer Ethereum, because I think Ethereum has more functions and benefits, Ethereum has great potential in the world of crypto in the future, and is suitable for long-term investment

Agreed. I also like Bitcoin and ethereum.

Bitcoin for trading & payment. and ethereum for trading and for it’s some amazing functions. I think, 50% or more cryptocurrency now live in ethereum blockchain. ( This information can be wrong. I just said approximate.)
scottsanderman12

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:57:18 PM

Today is definitely my lover EXM at exmo.com shows +400% grow!
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:03:34 PM

my favorite altcoins are bitcoin and ethereum, in fact i am trying to sell all the others and to buy as much btc as possible, among the tokens i will perhaps only keep pnt and uni
That is obviously very good, because you dare to throw away other tokens to get Bitcoin and Ethereum, because both are coins and tokens that are very good all the time in crypto, keep doing good things so you can always be profitable.
I am sure there is no doubt for both of these assets. many people would agree to choose the two coins for a profit. Even when the market is bad, I'm sure Bitcoin and Ethereum fans will not be abandoned.
XavierLaurent

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:59:21 PM

Today is definitely my lover EXM at exmo.com shows +400% grow!

Yeah. It looks like EXMO had a great strategy in mind when it comes to EXM. That's why it has skyrocketed today which is nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: