Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMEPAY is a fast and secure cryptocurrency-based payments alternative  (Read 2837 times)
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 01:30:38 PM

What are the benefits of participating in the project?
Now you can get a 100% bonus. You can buy tokens on our website amepay.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 08:29:14 PM

It is interesting project. if I understand correctly, you already have a working business on the basis of which you create Amepay

Yes right! AMEPAY is a new vertical under AMEPOS, a leading provider of Point-of Sale (PoS) software and hardware. Learn more about AMEPOS https://amepos.in

Do you have your own wallet?

Yes. AMEPAY wallet is the safest wallet to store AME and other ERC-20 tokens  Cool
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 01:01:24 PM

It is interesting project. if I understand correctly, you already have a working business on the basis of which you create Amepay

Yes right! AMEPAY is a new vertical under AMEPOS, a leading provider of Point-of Sale (PoS) software and hardware. Learn more about AMEPOS https://amepos.in

Yes. AMEPAY wallet is the safest wallet to store AME and other ERC-20 tokens  Cool

Can I download it now and use it?

yes https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amepay.wallet&hl=en_IN/
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:36:17 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2020, 05:26:45 PM by Amepay

Yes. AMEPAY wallet is the safest wallet to store AME and other ERC-20 tokens  Cool

Thank you for the information
Thank you for staying updated on the project!

Yes. AMEPAY wallet is the safest wallet to store AME and other ERC-20 tokens  Cool

How many Amepos users do you have today?
Thanks for the question. We will publish information about this later.
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 05:23:49 PM

Why People Will Use AME Tokens

We have taken great care to make sure that not only merchants and crypto enthusiasts benefit from using our token, but regular users and as well, who will pay for goods and services in crypto.

🔺 Here is what using our token provides:

▪️ An exciting loyalty program
▪️ Instant cashback
▪️ Easy access to a global marketplace
▪️ Execution of payments in cryptocurrency of your choice
▪️ Opportunity to purchase prepaid AME gift cards
▪️ Exploration of liquidity through an integrated exchange platform.

All of the above will help to increase the popularity of the token and make it an attractive option.

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:12:44 PM

Thank you for the information

How many Amepos users do you have today?

This may be interesting, becauseI see a project with a technical base and a ready audience that can help it at the initial stage of development

We currently boast of an existing network of more than 1500 small and medium-sized merchants spread across eight countries. Once our technology is deployed, we will target the South Asia region and expect to cater more than 1 million merchants within the first year of operations.
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 11:08:12 AM

When Will Crypto Replace Fiat?

▪️ The AMEPAY team was one of the first to realize that in the next few years the economy, and along with it the financial system, will change. The transition to the digital economy will take place, and there will be no place for fiat or electronic money.

▪️ We have decided to create a decentralized economic system and introduce digital money of a new type. Our ecosystem is designed to work on a global scale. It has everything to make it viable:

🔸 Own token supporting the entire system;
🔸 Blockchain that underpins the technical side of the project and ensures total transparency;
🔸 Idea that enables business owners to achieve unprecedented success, and everyone else to earn money through a variety of beneficial options that we offer.

▪️Today, while our project’s implementation is speeding up, we see that the European Union is only just considering the launch of its own digital currency system. By the way, the EU claims to launch a Universal Digital Currency by the end of 2021.

▪️ Will the plans pan out? Time will tell.

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 11:12:53 AM

Will your wallet work only with your token or with all cryptocurrencies?

This wallet supports both crypto and fiat currency.
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 04:09:22 PM

Are you planning to list the token on exchanges after the tokensale?
Of course!
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:05:08 PM

Are you planning to list the token on exchanges after the tokensale?
Of course!

Where can I find out more about the upcoming tokensale?

Stay tuned for updates, we will inform you later  Cool
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 04:27:59 PM

By the way, are you planning an ICO or ISO?
The AME token will be distributed as part of the AMEPAY IEO (Initial Exchange Offering). More details regarding the date, exchange, and other factors will be released shortly.

AME tokens can be purchased in our website AMEPAY.io in Pre-IEO price where users can buy with 100% bonus.

This is a project for companies or for users, I did not understand
Project and for merchants and customers
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Any bounty program sir?
We are planning for Airdrop campaign shortly

Do you have a YouTube channel?
no

Your customers will need KYC?
Yes customers are required with KYC if they purchase bulk amount of tokens in website.....If they purchase in small quantities we won’t require KYC. Purchase of $750 or less doesn’t require KYC and for more than that it’s mandatory
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 01:06:01 PM

Fiat – Out, Cryptocurrencies – In

Digital currencies are the future. The AMEPAY project team realized this long before entire countries started thinking about creating their own digital currencies. Once our project came to be, we began building our own digital currency, and what do we have now? In an effort to make up for wasted time, whole countries are rushing to create national cryptocurrencies!

This way the European Union has expressed its intent to create an EU cryptocoin that will guarantee that citizens will continue using money from the central bank, even when cash goes out of fashion.

It has become known that the French central bank is planning to run a pilot of its own national digital currency.

What is the natural conclusion? Today governments understand: the fourth industrial revolution is coming and the economic system will also change – fiat will fall out of existence. Time will tell whether or not national cryptocurrencies will be in demand, but such currencies won’t be decentralized, that’s for certain. Lest we forget that decentralization is the primary advantage of any cryptocurrency

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 01:09:16 PM

Any bounty program sir?
We are planning for Airdrop campaign shortly

Do you have a YouTube channel?
no

Your customers will need KYC?
Yes customers are required with KYC if they purchase bulk amount of tokens in website.....If they purchase in small quantities we won’t require KYC. Purchase of $750 or less doesn’t require KYC and for more than that it’s mandatory

I can help you with German translation!
Thanks for the suggestion. We will keep this in mind
GBGglenn

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 01:39:12 PM

Can I find out more information about AMEPOS?
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 06:33:32 PM

Can I find out more information about AMEPOS?
AMEPAY is a new vertical under AMEPOS, a leading provider of Point-of Sale (PoS) software and hardware.

Now we would like to tell you a bit more about the company behind AMEPOS. Armed with 8 years of experience in the sector, we are habituated with the challenges faced by the different stakeholders and have developed a comprehensive solution to tackle them. AMEPOS helps various market participants to develop their business and reach a new level – the company’s portfolio features solutions for retail, e-commerce, restaurants, beauty services, convenience stores, etc. We believe that it should be simple for our users to buy the things they like – the process should be quick and easy. This is the primary goal we have set for ourselves when we create technical solutions for merchants across various market sectors, and our solutions have proven to be highly-demanded!

We currently boast an existing network of more than 1500 small and medium-sized merchants spread across eight countries. AMEPAY is the next step towards creating a super convenient framework for both buyers and sellers.

Once our technology is deployed, we will target the South Asia region and expect to fortify more than 1 million merchants within the first year of operations!

➡️ Learn more about AMEPOS https://amepos.in

Do you have Telegram chat?
Yes https://t.me/amepay

Where I can find out the latest news about the project? I mean official news, any info about tokensale or any articles
Thank you for your interest in the project. You can read the most current news on our social networks. Including you can subscribe to our Telegram channel https://t.me/AMEPAY_news and you will be aware of all the latest news. Thanks.

Your project has any video? Maybe you have Youtube channel
At the moment, the project does not have a YouTube channel. But over time, it will be available. Now you can watch any video on our website amepay.io

It is really interesting project! You are doing a great job helping market participants develop their business and reach a new level - i will stay turned
Thank you for your interest in the project and support!
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 03:34:54 PM

FAQ: Answering Your Most Frequently Asked Questions Again!

🔘 What is our mission?

AMEPAY is on an expedition to innovate the digital payments landscape by assuming a consumer and business-centric approach. Our efforts will be supplemented by a blockchain-backed platform and dedicated cryptocurrency. This will offer our users a decentralized marketplace, where they can execute payments easily without compromising their security or incurring additional costs.

🔘 Cryptocurrencies are volatile, how will you achieve a stable price for AME tokens?

To tackle this issue, AMEPAY will maintain a healthy reserve of AME tokens as well as other crypto and fiat currencies. This will ensure that the AME token responds well to market demand and supply, as well as offers the participants enhanced liquidity.

🔘 How do you guarantee transaction safety, and will there be an option to transfer money to organizations and not just members of your system?

AMEPAY will use the Ethereum blockchain to organize transactions and manage operations. This use of blockchain will ensure that every transaction will occur in a fast, secure and transparent manner. This technology will also enable users to transfer funds and settle payments with external bodies, including banks, competitor digital wallets and more without encountering any problems.

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 03:40:04 PM

Where i can read about your blockchain? What blockchain you want to use?

The AMEPAY project utilizes blockchain, and this is exactly the technology that allows us to make AMEPAY as convenient and comfortable to the end user.

✔️ AMEPAY is an upcoming payment solution provider that will harness the power of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to offer merchants and customers around the world a completely decentralized and optimized platform.

✔️ Our comprehensive solution will help merchants digitize their products and services while enabling users to enjoy efficient and instant payment transactions. An in-built loyalty program is implemented to further enhance the user experience.

✔️ As an established POS brand already powering 1500+ merchants, our goal in the short term is to extend our services to reach more than 1 million businesses in the South Asia region within the first year of launch.

✔️ Fast and totally transparent transactions, the ability to carry out anonymous payments make AMEPAY attractive to both buyers and sellers!

✔️ Buyers can make fast transactions, receive bonuses and privileges from sellers all while being able to track every transaction on the blockchain.

More info amepay.io
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 07:25:20 PM

I cant understand what is the main mission of this project? I mean you want work with merchants or customers?
work with merchants and customers

maybe this is a stupid question but i want know more - tell me please little about your project
AMEPAY is a cryptocurrency-based payments alternative that is fast, convenient, and secure. AMEPAY eliminates the complexity, high-costs, and delays that are familiar to the present system and replaces it with a simple, aݨordable, and quicker solution. It is a transparent and decentralized payments ecosystem which is projected to be the primary payment mode of the century.

AMEPAY is on an expedition to innovate the digital payments landscape by assuming a consumer and business-centric approach. Our eݨorts will be powered by a blockchain-backed platform and dedicated cryptocurrency. This will oݨer our users a decentralized marketplace, where they can execute payments easily without compromising their security or incurring additional costs.

We have identified six spheres of growth in the existing digital payments ecosystem:
Simple crypto-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat settlements
Accessible blockchain and cryptocurrency integration
Compact and versatile POS module
Inexpensive cross-border options
Tokenized loyalty program
Decentralized Ecommerce marketplace.
Our efforts in the coming years will be directed towards realizing the aforementioned opportunities.
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:08:53 PM

How amepay is different from other cryptocurrency ICO?
Usually a normal ICO will have an idea and they put it in whitepaper to collect the funds.....in this way many icos are scam and they run off with the money raised....

AMEPAY ico being a payment gateway solution which is backed by the parent company AMEPOS have existing merchants of 1500+ clients in 8 countries and have a live product existing in the market.....

Real time project, promising team from top layer companies, Developing own blockchain, Staking option in Q1 2021 makes AMEPAY ico different from other icos....

In AMEPAY ico buyers can purchase AME tokens with BTC, ETH, XRP and Fiat currencies too.....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: