Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMEPAY is a fast and secure cryptocurrency-based payments alternative  (Read 2840 times)
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 04:14:33 AM

What benefits do you provide for merchants?
For this user category we set a pretty low transaction fee of just 1%. It makes purchasing  goods and services beneficial and convenient for potential customers. AMEPAY toolbar allows merchants to analyze customer activity, develop a successful development strategy based on the data and bring their businesses to the next level. Furthermore, AMEPAY provides supplementary equipment such as POS devices, including scanners, swiping machines etc., at a nominally-priced subscription plan.

We offer a package solution. All-in-One Solution AMEPAY not only offers the payment software module but also provides the accompanying POS hardware infrastructure in addition to a robust cryptocurrency.
Merchants benefit from conducting transactions in AME as they are secure and instant.  Additionally, by utilizing cryptocurrency, the merchant can execute cross-border transactions at a fraction of the prevailing costs.

AMEPAY merchant users can also use our system of data storage. The blockchain technology we utilize in our project makes it secure and transparent.
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Cryptocurrency made simple!

We believe that the process of cryptocurrency adoption in the world is going slowly due to the complexity of it for regular people. People, who are not familiar with the world of digital assets.

For example, Alice wants to buy her favorite brand of soda using cryptocurrency, but it’s easier said than done. To begin, she needs to set up a cryptocurrency wallet. Next, she has to sign up on an exchange. Following this, she has to wait before purchasing the crypto at her desired price. However, her hassle doesn’t end here. When she goes over to Bob’s store to purchase the soda, she has to make sure he knows how to handle cryptocurrency transactions. And, it will be a repeat of the entire initiation process all over again.

And we want to change that! With AMEPAY, cryptocurrency-based payments are simple and practical enough for everyday applications. Our users will be able to execute crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat transactions without breaking a sweat.

➡️ https://amepay.io

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:43:03 PM

An interesting project! I will support it!
thanks for your interest in the project!

What blockchain do you use?
☝️ Why do we use blockchain and what are the advantages?

The AMEPAY project utilizes blockchain, and this is exactly the technology that allows us to make AMEPAY as convenient and comfortable to the end user.

✔️ AMEPAY is an upcoming payment solution provider that will harness the power of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to offer merchants and customers around the world a completely decentralized and optimized platform.

✔️ Our comprehensive solution will help merchants digitize their products and services while enabling users to enjoy efficient and instant payment transactions. An in-built loyalty program is implemented to further enhance the user experience.

✔️ As an established POS brand already powering 1500+ merchants, our goal in the short term is to extend our services to reach more than 1 million businesses in the South Asia region within the first year of launch.

✔️ Fast and totally transparent transactions, the ability to carry out anonymous payments make AMEPAY attractive to both buyers and sellers!

✔️ Buyers can make fast transactions, receive bonuses and privileges from sellers all while being able to track every transaction on the blockchain.

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 04:43:03 PM

Can i upload your wallet? Where?
📍 Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amepay.wallet

📍 iOS App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1525073236
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 09:14:43 PM

Will you have any public sale?
After the completion of the pre-sale - the token will enter the IEO stage
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:35:32 PM

Where can i find its WhitePaper?
https://amepay.io/static/theme-assets/whitepaper/amepay-whitepaper.pdf
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 06:57:09 AM

It seems to me that there are many such projects on the market now - what makes yours unique?
AMEPAY provides the Merchants with Cloud PoS + E-commerce website + AMEPAY payment solutions and solves real-time issues faced by the Merchants.
In addition the AMEPAY payment network incentivise the Merchants and Customers with AME tokens for transactions.
No such project provides cloud based PoS solution with Crypto payment integration.

https://amepay.io/tokenomics/
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:35:43 PM

It seems to me that there are many such projects on the market now - what makes yours unique?

They have a user base of their service - stores that they will connect to the system

Oh! It is really strong advantages

Yep, i think so too

And how much users?
1500+
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:30:17 PM

Digitalization

There is a lot of talk about digitalization, about how it can improve efficiency for businesses and open up new opportunities for entire industries, change the world and humankind. Indeed, digitalization carries with it a new reality that transforms both technology and the way people interact and exchange goods with each other; it creates new business models around digital platforms.

The Amepay team is building a global ecosystem that will be available for use all over the world. Every user will find their own way to benefit from using it. This way, for example, someone who works abroad, away from his family, will be able to send money home at a very low commission fee, and even the smallest shops will be able to find and trade with clients wherever they are on the planet. All transactions will be safe and inexpensive. This is only a fraction of what’s to come in the Amepay ecosystem.

Sounds too good to be true? No! Our team leverages cutting-edge digital technology such as blockchain to transform the existing economic system and provide businesses and regular users with unique opportunities: to earn, transact and partner with anyone in the world!

LaraSamr

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 08:37:00 AM

Do you have a referral program?
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 03:21:59 PM

What is a bonus for private sale participants?
All project participants now have an opportunity to buy AME tokens for the best possible terms – every buyers gets a +100% bonus to their purchase.

Do you have a referral program?
yes
Participants can take advantage of the referral program: every invited user who buys tokens grants their referral a 20% bonus from their purchase amount in AME tokens.

Sir, any bounty or Airdrop maybe?
no

I want to try your wallet ) Where can i download it?
📍 Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amepay.wallet

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 03:38:47 PM

Amepay: Benefits for Merchants

The world is constantly changing and never fails to surprise us with something new! Our civilization is constantly developing. The old and obsolete gives way to the new and progressive. The stone age didn’t end because the world ran out of stones. The industrial world has prepared all the prerequisites for ushering in the digital economy that is changing our world so dramatically. Today we see how the industrial world is rapidly transformed into the digital economy. Our world is full of different assets: stocks, realty, gold, fossil fuels, along with all kinds of financial instruments. However, rather than physically moving assets from place to place, it is much easier to trade these them on paper, and that’s exactly what traders do. Then again, when there are millions of deals going on every minute, it becomes harder to track and monitor this process. This is why Amepay offers to switch to digital when it comes to asset capitalization, evaluation and registration.

Digitizing material assets with our platform will facilitate greater legal compliance with the laws governing the exchange of goods and services, speed up transactions and provide an opportunity to reach an international demographic of clients instead of just local. This will allow all project participants to trade assets around the clock at unprecedented speeds. Technological progress is inevitable. This is why it’s better to pioneer it rather than lag behind.

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 05:37:21 PM

Is it because digital finance is the future of the economy?
yes
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 11:10:49 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2020, 11:26:50 AM by Amepay

AMEPAY is launching an AirDrop!

It is your opportunity to receive AME tokens for free! In total we are planning to distribute 20,000,000 AME Tokens, and some of them may become yours! To start, visit our Telegram bot at the link and follow the on-screen instructions: complete simple tasks and receive AME tokens.

➡️ Ready to start? Click the link: http://t.me/AmepayAirdropBot?start=709104202

🔻 What else do you need to know about the AME token:

🔸 We envisage to list AME tokens in one of the top 10 Crypto exchanges by December 2020.
🔸 Private Pre-sale is live at ico.amepay.io. It ends on 30th October 2020.
🔸 1 AME is priced at 0.02 USD. Purchase with bonus using BTC, ETH, XRP or FIAT currencies.

🕑 Airdrop will end on 30th October 2020 or on Token exhaust.

Hurry to participate in the AirDrop and receive your coins!

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 11:26:26 AM

Why do you even think that paying with cryptocurrency in stores is a good idea?
AMEPAY's stores its transactions data in a time-stamped series of immutable records that is managed by a cluster of computers not owned by any single entity, thus avoiding the single point of failure weaknesses inherent in traditional banking and 香nance solutions. A single transaction is verifed by thousands of computers distributed around the net. The verified block is added to a chain, which is stored
across the net, creating a unique record. Falsifying a single record would mean falsifying the entire chain in thousands of instances. That is virtually impossible, thus AME tokens thwart cyberattacks keeping the ecosystem secure.

Simplicity replaces complexity
For example, Alice wants to buy her favorite brand of soda using cryptocurrency, but it’s easier said than done. To begin, she needs to set up a cryptocurrency wallet. Next, she has to sign up on an exchange. Following this, she has to wait before purchasing the crypto at her desired price. However, her hassle doesn’t end here. When she goes over to Bob’s store to purchase the soda, she has to make sure he knows how to handle cryptocurrency transactions. And, it will be a repeat of the entire initiation process all over again. Also, there is a possibility that by the time Alice and Bob complete the transaction, the value of the cryptocurrency might have changed.
Thus, the volatility and complexity, is what deters the wide-spread adoption of cryptocurrency. But, what if this could be changed and made simpler andmore stable?
With AMEPAY, cryptocurrency-based payments simple and practical enough for everyday applications. Our users will be able to execute crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-Šat transactions without breaking a sweat. Most importantly, they do not have to worry about the shifting value of their currency.
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 02:31:59 PM

Is it because digital finance is the future of the economy?

Controversial statement

Seriously? Does a person who registered on the bitcoin forum say that the statement is controversial?
everyone is entitled to their opinion
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 03:56:15 PM

Want to become an AME token holder?

We offer two options of supporting our project, which is transforming the e-payment and e-commerce industries! Two great pieces of news at the same time: we have launched AirDrop and our Private Sale is ongoing.

You can join the project by participating in the Private Sale
🔸 Website: ico.amepay.io
🔸 End date: 30th October 2020
🔸 Price: 1 AME = $0.02
🔸 Purchase with a bonus using BTC, ETH, XRP or fiat currencies

You can also receive tokens as part of the AirDrop for supporting our project.

➡️ Join our telegram bot http://t.me/AmepayAirdropBot?start=709104202 and follow the instructions of the system!

Become an AME token holder today!

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 03:13:51 PM

I saw info about your Airdrop! Is this true? Could you please give me your Telegram chat?
https://t.me/amepay

Is your private sale live now?
🚀 AMEPAY Private Sale Goes Live!

💰 All project participants now have an opportunity to buy AME tokens for the best possible terms – every buyers gets a +100% bonus to their purchase.

♨️ This is a limited offer, so act quickly not to miss out on it!

✔️ AME tokens can be purchased at ico.amepay.io or in AMEPAY mobile apps;

✔️ Only registered users can buy tokens;

✔️ You can pay with BTC, ETH, XRP and fiat money.

👥 Participants can take advantage of the referral program: every invited user who buys tokens grants their referral a 20% bonus from their purchase amount in AME tokens.

☝️ It’s a limited offer!

📥 You can download the AMEPAY app on Google Play Store and iOS App Store.

Can i use Trust wallet? i don't know why but i can't download Amepay wallet
If you face the mail verification issues then alternatively you can use Trust Wallet
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 03:56:30 PM

Confidence In The Future With Amepay

With its project, the Amepay team proves that any further development on any scale – be it individual businesses or entire nations – is impossible these days without modern technology. We believe that it is technology that can give people what they need – confidence in the future. Our project enables you to become part of a new ecosystem that allows earning money, improving the environment and building a new world! With this many benefits, confidence in the future comes naturally!

➡️ Want to learn more? Click the link: https://amepay.io

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 12:54:03 PM

I am youtube blogger - would you like a promo?
write contact@amepay.io

Where can i buy your token?
on our website amepay.io

Tell me more about Amepos please! I want know more!
We believe the future of the financial market belongs to innovation and modern tech, such as blockchain and cryptocurrencies. These are the tools that make transactions lightning fast and convenient, allowing users to unleash their full financial potential. This is why we are building AMEPAY - is a cryptocurrency-based payment system that is fast, convenient and secure. AMEPAY eliminates the complexity, high-costs, and delays that are familiar to the present system and replaces it with a simple, affordable and quick network.

On our social media we will learn more about the solution our company offers; find the latest financial news as well as problems facing the industry — that we help solve. We will also tell you about our company, team members and initiatives we have deployed to date.

👍 Stay tuned! We have lots of interesting content coming!

💡 To learn more, please visit our website: http://www.amepay.io

Where can i see Amepos documents? I am interested in investing!
more info https://amepay.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: