Print  
Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 135 times)
MasterOfPuppets2 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:39:29 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2020, 07:07:37 AM by MasterOfPuppets2

Subs: 1,400, views: 325,000, created in 2011, no strikes, not monetized, price: $35.
Some vids were deleted, but views left in analytics.

Not going 1st, buyer pays MM fee, as with any purchase, price is final. Discord: sub4sub4sub#9408

User Vod is a complete cretin and time waster, accusing people in scamming for no reason!
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:47:26 PM

I mostly worry about such account getting recovered, as it happend when I bought a site and the 2k followers twitter was recovered and had to report and get it banned.

Not really the case as I don't yet know how youtube works, I want to create my account but i see few thousand even fake followers could be nice for a start, I would like to know what's the channel about and if it would fit my vision Smiley.

Edit: Thanks i missed it as I was reading fast.

Edit2: Decent name but definetly not any good in my domain. If i happen to think about it I will contact you, it also pends on a friend as I'm not doing it alone.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
MasterOfPuppets2 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:51:17 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2020, 03:03:28 PM by MasterOfPuppets2

The channel is coming with the original email, so no chance to recover it, and the link is in the 1st post. The name can be changed to something else.

User Vod is a complete cretin and time waster, accusing people in scamming for no reason!
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 6801

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:24:28 PM

Beware of any business proposal coming from andulolika. More info below.

I never threatened parodium i honestly admited i'd either kill him if chance was proper

Quoted for reference.

As for the remaining of BS you wrote, meaning this:
I only told AlexSimion I bitched about his signature while on red trust and expected him to get kicked, never threatened as I'd have no power in such case.

As far as I can see, AlexSimion explained things crystal clear (even twice):

Do you mean like how you gave me a retaliation feedback for supporting a flag against you ? Or how you "threatened" me in pm saying that I'll lose my place in the signature campaign ?  Smiley

If you actually  tryed to reason with me , I could have reconsidered my support for the flag against you , but instead you chose the " say good bye to your signature campaign participation " method

Besides, I see you didn't say anything anymore about people shilling shitcoins after I posted the way you shilled that mess named DarkClam. So who is promoting shitcoins here? As far as I see, it's only you. Now that I caught you with this BS too you're avoiding the subject? Write here, in plain sight so all innocent people which could have any slight interest in your scam translation services would realize what a shitty person they could have hired! Let everyone see what am imbecile, liar, scumbag, illiterate, false acuser, shitcoin promoter, undergraduate and ban evader you are! Let everyone know that you made death threats toward other people which, in real life, would put you behind bars for a while, to "calm" yourself!

Oh, in case there are people which don't know about your death threats or consider this being an exaggeration, here they are:

Alright so this fucker tagged me with fake picture that i threatened him, i never done such thing however after i did warn him that i would slit his throat

i just were honest and told him what i would do to him in that moment

Well that's a really ethical and honest person! That's the spirit!

Let's see though who would be interested in hiring someone for a service and instead of receiving the service to have to take measures for not having his throat butchered by the employee.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████