Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin prices are POPPING!! C'mon whales and market-makers, jack the prices!!!  (Read 463 times)
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:57:36 PM

Honestly, i think that a couple of the coins you're holding will make a huge soar in price which are Cardano and EOS. These projects have surged in the past a couple times and their valuation is still low, i'm expecting EOS to be on 100 to 300 usd soon in the upcoming years, about cardano it depends on the amount of circulating coins and the demand in the market. Always stick to a safe method, don't greed, swing trade if possible, run behind profit not behind fortune, hodl when necessary and dumb when necessary. I wish you luck.

I bought some ADA (Cardano) today during the dip since I strongly believe it will do well in future. The Shelley update is mind blowing and hoping for more developments. This period, the best thing to do is buy and hold some good coins rather than swing trading honestly. I missed ANKR massive pump because I wanted to swing trade it.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 07:03:41 PM

the fact that you are how you encourage people about working with you, hhmmm are you an influencer? be careful with what you are wishing.. the market is already on bullish trend but the thing is we do not know yet if this is the real bullish market or its just a trap?
 Grin Grin Grin

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 07:05:59 PM

I like your approach and i know that there is a vast community with same approach who just want profit and their own personal gains and do not care about any project or development going on. But there is also another type of majority of crypto community that support the projects for longterm and do not care for short term loses or profits, I think that is the real community that believes in the future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 07:24:07 PM

He’s probably looking for a shiller and don’t care if he/she might suffer a loss. There’s no need to rush, coins don’t pump without significant reason every strong gains happens for a reason. Crypto is not a quick rich scheme but with patience and knowledge you are doing the right thing.
Paycheck (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:39:01 PM

You’re sounding like you’re so desperate to make lots of money, you have got to chill man. The way you’re saying someone should tell you when the price of the coins will go up so that you can invest and cash out with big profit makes it clear that you’re desperate, and in case you don’t know, it doesn’t work that way. Even if there are people who are manipulating the price of cryptocurrencies, trust me, none of them have the time to be in this forum reading your post and pleading them to pump prices, you’d probably be wasting your time.

I'm going to have to correct you.  I am not "desperate" or "pleading" with anyone.  I am stating what I want to happen and am asking the big coin holders behind the scenes to give me a tip on some hot price swinging action.  I know it probably doesn't "work that way", as you say, but I don't care.  I missed the start of Bitcoin by 4 years and I am supremely pissed about that.  Many millions could have been mine.  Got to make up for my late start.

That is different.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:53:49 PM

Is there a particular coin that is currently way down the list, worth a fragment of a penny, that will soon be pumped to several dollars or more?  Tell me so I can grab a few thousand to HODL.
I can only think of bitcoin and eth. These coins are the best crypto for me to invest in. Buy and wait or should I say hold it for long period.

Because these are ideal to hold for long term. All you need is patience in order to bear the waiting time.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:59:43 PM

Whales are not here to listen to common people rather they will do what they think is best for them but whatever they do i am confident that a big bullish market is nicely setup and last few months of this year could be parabolic especially for top coins.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:58:51 PM

Or you just get trapped in the FOMO, there is no need to hurry just buy the right coins even if got little expensive it can generate you income when you hold it longer but you decided to hold them for few weeks only then the risks are high for very small growth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Paycheck (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 03:21:01 AM

See?  A month later, JUST AS I PREDICTED, coin prices are crashing.  I toldja I toldja I toldja!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: