Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Pool suggestions  (Read 131 times)
daworm06 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:22:57 AM

I use antminer E3's, so the pool should not be asic resistant. I was using nano pool but after they updated to nicehash servers I can't get full hash.  I can only get 150 MH per asic on nanopool. I'm using eth.2miners.com now and only getting 170 MH/s. I normally get over 190 MH/s.

I just need a new pool that is asic friendly. Please suggest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:43:37 AM

Did you try redirecting your hash power to either sparkpool or ethermine? I am not sure but, it might be able to fix your issue if you think that issue is causing because of the mining pool.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 11:19:10 AM

I use antminer E3's, so the pool should not be asic resistant. I was using nano pool but after they updated to nicehash servers I can't get full hash.  I can only get 150 MH per asic on nanopool. I'm using eth.2miners.com now and only getting 170 MH/s. I normally get over 190 MH/s.

you are getting 170mhs as average numbers or the current one?
i suggest to wait a day or two and stick with ethminer
also choose a location closest to you and lowest ping
daworm06 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:51:36 PM

Did you try redirecting your hash power to either sparkpool or ethermine? I am not sure but, it might be able to fix your issue if you think that issue is causing because of the mining pool.

I mined on ethermine a year and a half ago or so and the same thing happpened. Someone told me they were intentionally  slowing the speed of ASICS.
daworm06 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:03:05 PM

you are getting 170mhs as average numbers or the current one?
i suggest to wait a day or two and stick with ethminer
also choose a location closest to you and lowest ping

I always choose the closest location. I've tried to change to different locations and no improvment. 170 MHs is the average over 24 hours. on eth.2miners

150 MHs was the average over several days on nanopool. Nano pool had a tweet on the 21st that they had added asic protocol support (nicehash stratum). After that my hash rate went to shit.

Nice hash does not support antminer E3's

I only have a couple months of life left in these Rigs, I would like to get max hash.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:16:29 PM

The thing is, your hashrate does not matter. I remember having a greater hashrate on one pool and getting the pay much lower than all the others that I had a lower hashrate. So just pay attention to how much you are getting per day on exchanges and compare.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: