Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:07:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we really need stable coin?  (Read 1475 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 02:31:56 PM

with offers from developer as users with the service to gains of chance on finance to work with the arbitrage trading with the market the chance helps as users to manage of work on trading while managing tasks on occupation with devs service as complying with distinct of work on objective point of dedication.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:44:20 PM

I got this tips direct from Larry Thompson. He is consistently out in front of different merchants, he completely observed every one of my exchanges to maintain a strategic distance from me making botches and losing my cash. The essential utilization of stable coins is to gauge bitcoin's cost. All things considered, several steady coins is sufficient. We needn't bother with a huge load of stable coins like at this point.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 11:24:26 PM

Of course we as crypto users hope that there will be stable coins so we can choose to invest, because at this time it is very difficult to see and judge which coins we can hold, even coins that already have the potential, it is very difficult for us to believe that these coins will stay at our numbers expect and we must have our own way to believe that the coin is suitable for us to invest.
Are you sure you invest in stablecoins? Stablecoins are coins whose value is fixed and does not fluctuate, such as USDT, which is equivalent to 1 USD, in my opinion stablecoins are not suitable as an investment option, if it is to store the value temporarily to avoid bitcoin correction I agree.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 01:50:53 PM

A very strange question. Can you imagine a market without stablecoins?
Then traders would have to trade only in relation to cryptocurrency / cryptocurrency pairs. How would we then be able to determine the price of bitcoin if we did not have USDT?

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:37:49 PM

think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins?

First of all it is very difficult to make a sense out of your post,
note that stable coin has no direct effect on the growth of any crypto who is actually ready to grow, and yes we do need stable coin, maybe you don't but i know i do, the market is highly volatile and stable coins helps to preserve the value if you are willing to exchange to among the different ones we have in the market, remember it is individual choices to make.

It depends on what you mean by stability. If you perceive stability as a stop of movement, then why do you need such a coin? Cost any products can not stand in one place. I know one stablecoin, and that is USDT its rate is not volatile. It is backed by the regular dollar.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 10:50:42 PM

Cryptocurrencies are notorious for their high volatility making portfolios unstable,
yes and this is what attracted investors, and stable coins were created,
to prevent investors from withdrawing the coins they owned to the fiat field, because obviously it is very complicated.
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 06:42:04 PM

You will know how important stable coins are if you are new to crypto trading, I don't used stable coins and I don't have any reason to until I started trading on top exchanges like binance exchange, stable coins works very well just like having FIAT, the answer to your question is YES we need stable coins in crypto space because they are damn useful
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:15:27 PM

Maybe stable coins can force cryptocurrency to more price drop. But without stable coins, cryptocurrency could be unbalanced. We are seeing that so many new projects are listed in exchange with USDT pairs. USDT is a very old stable coin, and now has more than 5 stable coins. I don't think we need a more stable coin. Without stable coins, people can freeze their portfolio.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:18:25 PM

Yes we need stable coin really if we want trading. Otherwise we can bought new coin for spend stable coin. But most of time stable coin needed for trade so it should very important of us. For a new trader then urgently required stable coin even same like for new crypto user need stable coin.

dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:21:25 PM

Of course we need a stable coin. First we had to exchange it to USD/EUR. Now you can easily convert it to USDT for example which you could also transfer easily to other exchanges. This is the big advantage compared with USD/EUR.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:30:38 PM

Some people clearly to not understand cryptocurrency especially the currency part is major hurdle.

AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:45:18 PM

Yes, I think stable coin is very highly needed to blockchain cryptocurrency market. Because without stability we can not understand it's own value and market value. Many more traders are investing into the crypto industry in assumption of coin stability. So, It is very important for crypto industry.

deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 01:12:29 PM

Of course, a stable coin is indispensable. Stable coins give us an advantage. One of them is we can reduce the risk of losing money.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 01:21:11 PM

If you ask me, then my answer is NO.

My association with cryptocurrency is almost 9 years old. And during this entire period, I have never used USDT, PAXUSD, USDC or any other stablecoin. I have my account with at least a dozen exchanges, however I mostly use them to convert one cryptocurrency to the other. On a few occasions, I sold my crypto for fiat cash, and on such occasions I kept the fiat cash as such rather than converting to stablecoin.
ARNishad_45

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

Community Manager

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 03:47:59 PM

Yes, stable coins are needed, as if the market is very volatile then most of us usually preferred to put our fund in stable coins, although we can not make profit by trading them but they are the need of traders...
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 04:38:07 PM

Yes we need atleast 1 stable coin. We can't hold our assets in our wallet risk free. Even we can't Trust eth/btc because off their high risk of pump and dump. Usdt was a good coin but It's not quite stable. Besides that there are many rumours againts usdt so we can't Trust this also.
We we are in need of a stable coin.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 05:22:31 PM

With this current situation of the crypto market stable coin is a crying need now. Because this current market is too unstable. Sometimes investors and holders are didn't get any clue which coin will pump up and which will go down. This causes a big loss for investors. Many people who are planning to join in this market newly they are going away for this reason and they are not getting confidence. So, if the stable coin introduces in this market then they will back for sure and many investors can reduce the loss percentage.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 05:55:24 PM

think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins?

Stable coins are needed for those countries where people have to pay taxes when they sell crypto in fiat. Stable coin is not fiat although its price is linked to fiat. This is main reason why stable coins become so popular. In the future most stable coins will be run by governments. CBDC.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 06:02:22 PM

The need for stablecoins in the cryptocurrency market is very high. Each user runs the risk of losing a fairly large amount of funds when the market falls. Any stable torque makes it possible to minimize these losses. Anyway, today I prefer USDT. In addition, I always keep a certain amount in USDT on the trc20 platform, which I have no doubts about.
SwiftLikeAWind

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 03:23:47 PM

As of this moment, stable coins are an essential part of crypto trading. It is your gateway entering the crypto realm aswell as getting out of it. It can also be your haven once you reached your goals for gains.

We are also a constant victim of crypto's volatility as the prices go ballistically high or low. Trading your BTC or ETH into USDT is not a bad thing after all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: