Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: top 6 cryptocurrency , Invest in 2020  (Read 1346 times)
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:36:30 AM

Of the options mentioned, I will choose bitcoin because it is the most active and it is also more secure compared to other coins even though they have the same security features in storing coins in a wallet. Bitcoin became popular all over the world and many investor are interested in it especially now that the market price of bitcoin is too high. And it is also one of the most legit coins on the market that will definitely benefit you.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 11:51:20 AM

I always keep stablecoins with me, I bought bitcoin at 7k and sold at 12k, for some reason I decided that he would go for a correction))) I still hold the ether and have not regretted it, but my soul doesn’t lie with ripple and litecoin, I don’t know why

VolkoB

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 12:25:33 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin big YES
Ripple NO, I think ripple will not bring profit. Although this may be my mistake. I hold ripple for a long time, but I sold without earning anything.  Lips sealed
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 02:43:54 PM

What is Titan Coin? where did it come out to be able to overtake Bitcoin from the top of the list? lol
Ripple ? Too much drama has been done by their developers, but I also don't deny that xrp can be an option for profit.
For the choice of newcomer altcoins, IDENA could be one of the candidates.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 02:48:09 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin big YES
Ripple NO, I think ripple will not bring profit. Although this may be my mistake. I hold ripple for a long time, but I sold without earning anything.  Lips sealed
Ripple is shit imo. never expected much with Ripple because it is Centralized. You can see other portfolios and the best investment is of course bitcoin. maybe you can also check out BNB or Litecoin, both are beasts.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1028

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:17:06 PM

Titan Coin rank is over one thousand in coinmarketcap. And the coin haven't showed good movement in crypto market ever. It's worthless to invest in that coin. Investing in bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin is good decision for always. Personally I don't like xrp. And there is no point to invest in stable coin like Tether if your goal is to make profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mdashraf446

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:45:06 PM

BTC, ETH, BNB, NEO, ADA, XLM, these coins were the best investment in 2020.  Which has given us a lot of profit.  Hopefully it will give more profit in future.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:46:47 PM

Titan Coin rank is over one thousand in coinmarketcap. And the coin haven't showed good movement in crypto market ever. It's worthless to invest in that coin. Investing in bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin is good decision for always. Personally I don't like xrp. And there is no point to invest in stable coin like Tether if your goal is to make profit.
I don't understand that the OP mentioned that the Titan coin is in the top 6 cryptocurrency coins and actually the Titan coin is ranked 1034 on the coinmarketcap and that is very far compared to the top 100 cryptocurrency coins.
and so far I still trust 100% Bitcoin for my best investment choice and besides some Altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether and XRP which I think will have the opportunity to give good returns and most importantly be patient.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 03:55:01 PM

I think stable coins 'USDT' cannot be used as a profitable investment recommendation in 2020...
stable coins unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum, and possibly Titan coins which have large price fluctuations. Btw, Bitcoin is currently bullish, too late for those who want to buy it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:28:25 PM

Tether
Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features.

If I personally think Tether is not a suitable coin to use as an investment in cryptocurrency, because the price of Tether will never change (stable coin), whereas if we want to invest, what we hope is that the price will increase very high and give us a big profit, therefore in my opinion Tether is only used to store our money in cryptocurrency, so that the value of our money in cryptocurrency does not change (remains safe) and not used for investing in cryptocurrency.

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:54:34 PM

I always keep stablecoins with me, I bought bitcoin at 7k and sold at 12k, for some reason I decided that he would go for a correction))) I still hold the ether and have not regretted it, but my soul doesn’t lie with ripple and litecoin, I don’t know why
Now is a very good time to buy Litecoin. His chart looks very good, it would be a great long trade. I recommend to everyone, you will not regret it, guys)) It will be easy money))

Harrison chinoye

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:57:16 AM

Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Neo (NEO) Ripple (XRP) , Litecoin (LTC) and Zcash (ZEC)

Ripple (XRP) – Best Affordable Cryptocurrency To Invest In and also (XRP) is among the most promising investments in this list. It’s solid technology and network are rapidly opening new opportunities in the field of international commerce, banking and payment networks.

Litecoin is another cryptocurrency that you shouldn’t ignore in this 2020. LTC is one of the fastest and most affordable cryptocurrencies when it comes to payments.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 09:31:33 AM

Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Neo (NEO) Ripple (XRP) , Litecoin (LTC) and Zcash (ZEC)

Ripple (XRP) – Best Affordable Cryptocurrency To Invest In and also (XRP) is among the most promising investments in this list. It’s solid technology and network are rapidly opening new opportunities in the field of international commerce, banking and payment networks.

Litecoin is another cryptocurrency that you shouldn’t ignore in this 2020. LTC is one of the fastest and most affordable cryptocurrencies when it comes to payments.

Litecoin is a coin that I think has potential in the coming year and it could be that its price will reach its highest price if the Bitcoin price continues to rise and transactions in the crypto market continue to grow. Top 10 coinmarketcap in my opinion are coins that are safe to be used as a long-term investment and besides that we can speculate on coins that are in the top 100 coinmarketcap
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 07:49:57 PM

Of the options mentioned, I will choose bitcoin because it is the most active and it is also more secure compared to other coins even though they have the same security features in storing coins in a wallet. Bitcoin became popular all over the world and many investor are interested in it especially now that the market price of bitcoin is too high. And it is also one of the most legit coins on the market that will definitely benefit you.

A serious guy, who is working with cryptocurrencies with the goal to make a good capital and start living better, will always have Bitcoin in portfolio. As the proverb says, kingdom may come, kingdom may go…But BTC will be always the best one.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:44:22 PM

I can only invest in Bitcoin and ETH. You can't just invest into any coin because you feel it's good or it has low price. Such projects don't recover whenever a massive dip comes and you are caught up in it.
Yes, I mean both coins are very good for investment. ethereum has a very high userbase and can almost guarantee the price is not too dip, while bitcoin is the most well-known crypto and is probably the best digital money candidate right now, so in terms of investing in bitcoin and ethereum it's really good
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:57:58 PM

Titan Coin is a zombie Alt because it is terrible to see the price ATH of this Alt which once reached $1300 but now the price of this coin only $0.00350623 and it is stupid if someone willing to bet to buy this Alt because the price comparison is very far.

This is the first time I am hearing about a project called Titan. May I know when did the coin reach $1300? TBH if a coin ever got dumped from 1300 to just .003 that coin would never be in my portfolio.
I also never heard this coin named in Titan .Is really any coin get dumped after hitting 13000$ .Its only a shit project if anything happen like this .However i really research heard before invest .I will never buy such a coin which has got really a shit dump.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 03:19:47 PM

Titan Coin is a zombie Alt because it is terrible to see the price ATH of this Alt which once reached $1300 but now the price of this coin only $0.00350623 and it is stupid if someone willing to bet to buy this Alt because the price comparison is very far.

This is the first time I am hearing about a project called Titan. May I know when did the coin reach $1300? TBH if a coin ever got dumped from 1300 to just .003 that coin would never be in my portfolio.
I also never heard this coin named in Titan .Is really any coin get dumped after hitting 13000$ .Its only a shit project if anything happen like this .However i really research heard before invest .I will never buy such a coin which has got really a shit dump.
Investing in top coins is much safer. Nor would I ever invest in a pump dump coin that "looks" manipulative. So far, bitcoin alone is enough to be a good and very profitable investment

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 06:44:42 PM

Yeah it's a informative post. Atleast those who are new to this forum or in the crypto space. It will help them out. In recent years everyday many new people are joining the crypto soacem and most of the time they got scammed or invest in a wrong space. Cause they don't have any knowledge and in most of the cases they want to gain it. They thing fron this market they will earn or profit as much as they can. If they start gathering knowledge nabiut where or what to invest it will be more stable market.

Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 06:58:05 PM

Helpful but also ridiculous. Because op is here for only romote titan coin!! I can see write a big article about top 6 cryptocurrency where he listed titan coin on top! I wouldn't have any problem if titan coin is good coin! But i can it on cmc and found titan is already listed on some exchanges but the funny matter is, it is being trade with only 75$ trade volume! That's makes me laugh. Kindly promote good coin, not shitcoin

JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 07:06:21 PM

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin
Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin
Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH
Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest.

Litecoin
Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple
Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether
Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features.

you write the words above just to promote titan coin right ? because i only read one unknown altcoin and thats Titan coin
about the other i think thats good, by the way its better to replace Titan coin with binance coin buddy

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: