Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: top 6 cryptocurrency , Invest in 2020  (Read 1339 times)
opeku

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 01:26:52 PM

Talking about the coins to hold, I did place my money on Ethereum for the long run.. But the others am oppressed to only trade then. The only tokens am holding now is twt and cake coins. Regardless it's a good tall list
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:17:17 PM

I have to say Ark.io Ecosystem, it's the number one altcoin in my book technology wise.
So you're trying to promote some service in the promotion thread..
Smart move, I got to admit

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:03:32 AM

Wait first, Are you saying titans coin is above bitcoin? The funniest part is that, this is the first time I'm hearing of this coin. No matter how stable it's may looks like it's shouldn't be above bitcoin. To me the best 5 coins that you can invest in are:
1. Bitcoin
2. Eth
3. BNB
4. XRP
5. LTC

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:58:58 AM

Talking about the coins to hold, I did place my money on Ethereum for the long run.. But the others am oppressed to only trade then. The only tokens am holding now is twt and cake coins. Regardless it's a good tall list
Coin cake from BNB staking ?, do you get CAKE for free ?,
great if you get it, because the CAKE price is predicted to be $ 1,
with a total supply of only 89 million, I am sure you are right to invest in CAKE.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 12:20:53 PM

I know crypto currency 2017. and it seems that it is rare for a coin to be really good for investment. besides bitcoin, only eth class, xrp that I bought for investment.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:09:33 PM

I know crypto currency 2017. and it seems that it is rare for a coin to be really good for investment. besides bitcoin, only eth class, xrp that I bought for investment.
You can find lots of references on cmc or other credible sources about good coins. You can also see each coin not only from an investment perspective, but also from technology, usability and scaleability. of course not only bitcoin, eth or ripple which are good for investment, there are many more if you want to do research and learn from references
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:10:43 PM

There are actually lots of people who are really investing on some tokens, but there are people who are putting their money on some projects that are really not trusted, they are the ones that are not taking any study or research. Knowledge is very important to success. So if you want to really earn some income you should study a particular token or project to secure your money. You should have a solid portfolio when you are trading so you have a guide to follow.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:22:46 PM

I do not know. I saw nothing new here. Why That is all striving to tell only those facts that we already know. But how to really make money on a cryptocurrency project, in the short or long term, no one can tell.
Yes of course. The market seemed to come to life again. But only already well-known projects came to life. I don't know if this market problem will be solved. We need a lively demand. Now decentralized projects are in trend again. And it is not known how the real sector of the economy will treat such projects.

Of course, it was necessary to invest in ETH and BTC last season. When the price was $ 70. I am worried when the rest of the market also goes up! And it hurts to watch and lose money in investments not in the top 10 coins.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:25:01 PM

If there is anything I have regret is not be able to invest in btc few years ago, when it was around $4,000. That still hurts till now. Btc has proven to be the father of all digital currency. And there are other prediction that there is possibility that btc will hit $1million by 2030. If you have enough money you can consider Investing in btc for a long time. Let's all take the risks. I also believe that there are other altcoins too that looks promising in the next few years. Don't ever make the mistake, take the risk, and it's going to pay big time. Altcoins like xrp, eth, Tron, BNB, ADA. One of the step to becoming a successful person is to take calculated risk. We are risks taker.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:20:30 PM

2nd August 2020 You published this thread.  Of the 6 cryptocurrency that you mentioned, 4 of them have succeeded in making someone a millionaire if they still hold ETH, XRP, BTC, LTC to date.  The price of ETH on August 2 was around $ 200. Well if someone bought at that time and managed to hold back his emotions until now I think he is very lucky because the price has doubled.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:36:15 PM

I hold ETH, SXP, Neo, Coti. SXP and coti coin price is very low in comparison. And its future looks good. A few days ago, the price was very good, now it is running at dip.
vladn00ne

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:54:51 PM

1. btc
2. eth
3. Litecoin
4. Stakenet (XSN) the first Lightning Network DEX running on its network.
5. XLM
6. ADA

Yes, nothing goes up forever. But it's easy to make times 10 for me with my top 6
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:01:51 PM

it is very easy. look into coinmarketcap and there are always will be top cryptocurrencies. they are always moving according bitcoins movements. and for profit enough to have a patience.
i saw only two good tokens which are not in top. not yet. it is wpp and twt.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:44:21 AM

Yes this post is extremely helpful for some people. At least those who are new to this market. Normally newcomers in the market don't want to wait. They want to invest as fast as you can. So most of the time they end up in loss or in scams. In this market knowledge is very important. So those who new to thisbmarket this post is very useful. They start to understand the coins. Atleast some high cap coins. And these coins are less risky than other mid or small cap coins.

JTripathy

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:01:23 PM

Crypto market is highly volatile and decision of investment clearly depends upon you.
I'm a crypto investor and I research about crypto coins regularly and I'm holding so many different coins right now.

After getting news of ETH, BTC and analysis I'm going with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, XRP, BNB, BCH.
These coins may show good growth in future and also the market cap and news are good...

Also crypto market has high risk but I feel these are top 6 coins which are good for investment in 2021

LostConfidence243

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 10:51:50 AM

Among the trusted coins, BNB, Ether, BTC, XRP is the main coins. Needless to say, if you want to get a clear idea about the investment, you can easily expand the scope of your knowledge by logging on to CoinMarketcap.com.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 05:06:39 PM

Among the trusted coins, BNB, Ether, BTC, XRP is the main coins. Needless to say, if you want to get a clear idea about the investment, you can easily expand the scope of your knowledge by logging on to CoinMarketcap.com.
I agree to invest in BTC, ETH and BNB, but I don't agree to invest in XRP, because in my opinion for now it is very risky if we invest in XRP, therefore instead of investing in XRP then my advice is that you better invest in Polkadot or Cardano, because I see the price of Polkadot and Cardano are still continues to increase for now, so you will definitely make a profit from investing in Polkadot or Cardano.
norite

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 02:07:33 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum for sure.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 03:15:25 PM

I would state that I would concur with the remainder of rundown, possibly Litecoin is sketchy however. I think bitcoin ought to be ETH and ETHBULL and if at any time Titan went on an emotional increment, it's dislike, siphon and dump, so sorry to blast the air pocket for your. Bitcoin got famous everywhere on the world and numerous speculator are keen on it particularly since the market cost of bitcoin is excessively high.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀