Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HUPAYX new listing?  (Read 97 times)
cryptokorea90 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:46:11 AM

Reliable source from Korea crypto world say that project HUPAYX gonna list HPX to one of the TOP 3 Korean exchanges, Bithumb?or UPbit? or CoinOne?

If this is true, HPX gonna PUMP soon! I suspect HUPAYX gonna list their own token HUP to one of the exchange then swap it to the new HPX.

Any thoughts?

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 03:39:45 PM

Reliable source from Korea crypto world say that project HUPAYX gonna list HPX to one of the TOP 3 Korean exchanges, Bithumb?or UPbit? or CoinOne?

If this is true, HPX gonna PUMP soon! I suspect HUPAYX gonna list their own token HUP to one of the exchange then swap it to the new HPX.

Any thoughts?
Remove the bold and the increase size code.

If there is a source, link that source so that we can see if that's a valid and credible source. But if there is no proof and you label it as a reliable source based from your criteria then it's based from your opinion.

Why not also ask this on the Koreans local section?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptokorea90 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:43:49 AM

Any thoughts?
Remove the bold and the increase size code.

If there is a source, link that source so that we can see if that's a valid and credible source. But if there is no proof and you label it as a reliable source based from your criteria then it's based from your opinion.

Why not also ask this on the Koreans local section?

You can check with them buddy, I can't use a gun point at you to believe for the listing insider information Tongue

You can however do check out the telegram chat https://t.me/hupayxofficial for latest news.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:49:42 AM

Any thoughts?

Why dont you ask on hupayx social media accounts or telegram group about that. I think you only want to pump that coin because your holding so much of it.

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:46:34 PM

Any thoughts?

the project is on a good exchange, it is possible to get a pump. but the pump that we know is not sure how many percent will increase, because this also depends on how the trading volume of the coin is.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: