Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Euclideum: PoS network delegated staking - sharding - liquidity protocol  (Read 719 times)
euclideum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 05:00:25 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2020, 07:12:39 PM by euclideum

Two years after Vitalik Buterin announced the Serenity project at Devcon in 2018, Ethereum 2.0 remains a project, not a reality. The launch of the new, scalable Proof-of-Stake network has been delayed many times. Numerous testnets – Schlesi, Witti, Atona and now Medalla – are all steps in the right direction, but the goal remains distant. The launch of Phase 0 is now scheduled for December 2020 or January 2021, but it's likely to get delayed once again.

The Euclideum project is a result of the efforts of a group of developers to solve these problems as fast as possible. Waiting for another year or two or more for a more scalable version of Ethereum isn't a practicable solution.
Euclideum is a version of the Ethereum blockchain that features Proof-of-Stake consensus and delegated staking. The name of the cryptocurrency itself is Euclid. Launching a node will require a smaller stake than in Ethereum (30 ECL vs 32 ETH). Users who don't want to bother with a node will be able to delegate their ECL coins to one of their choice and receive a share in the rewards, like with Cosmos or Tezos.

Advantages
  • 100+tps at launch
  • PoS staking: earn up to 10% with your own node
  • Delegated staking: earn up to 8% without a node
  • Liquidity pools and DEX
  • Sharding coming in 2021
  • Free smart contract audit
  • Airdrop for Ethereum holders: 1 ETH = 3 ECL

Airdrop
1 ETH = 3 ECL
If you are an ETH holder, your can take part in the Euclideum airdrop and get 3 ECL coins for FREE for each ETH coin you have. You can easily claim your ECL on the official Euclideum exchange. For more details, see the Airdrop page.

Referral Program
Invite friends and get 5% of all ECL coins they claim during the airdrop.

Website & Media

Contact Us
contact@euclideum.com
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 05:49:53 PM

hold 1 eth will get 3 ecl, how can the public believe in this project, have you done euclideum project activities with the maximum possible?
the people are still unsure of a system like this, it is better to do it first in conjunction with a large project, this step is the beginning to take the initial public trust in the euclideum project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:27:31 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2020, 08:35:34 PM by pathapoddo

I think there is lack of information about your project on both website and in this Ann thread. People not gonna trust your project without knowing all the information about it. I see no team members info on your website. You should let the people know who are in behind of the project. Other wise your project gonna fail.
Also no info about the token price??

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:30:55 PM

I think there is lack of information about your project on both website and in this Ann thread. People not gonna trust your project without knowing all the information about it. I see no team members info on your website. You should let the people know who are in behind of the project. Other wise your project gonna fail.
Also no info about the token price??
what you say is true. your project has very little information displayed, even your Twitter account was created this month and currently your telegram channel has less than 10 subscribers.

How to get free Euclideum coins
1. Create a new wallet on ArchimeDEX or import your existing Ethereum wallet. After the network snapshot on August 27, 2020, you'll be able to claim your free ECL through the DEX.
2. Once the Euclideum blockchain is deployed, we will swap the airdrop ECL tokens (ERC20) for fully functional ECL coins.

* https://euclideum.com/airdrop.html

The way to get Euclideum Airdrop is very risky
Crytonex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:40:31 PM

do you need a CM for ur project?
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:24:31 PM

what you say is true. your project has very little information displayed, even your Twitter account was created this month and currently your telegram channel has less than 10 subscribers.

1. Create a new wallet on ArchimeDEX or import your existing Ethereum wallet. After the network snapshot on August 27, 2020, you'll be able to claim your free ECL through the DEX.
2. Once the Euclideum blockchain is deployed, we will swap the airdrop ECL tokens (ERC20) for fully functional ECL coins.

I think so. Because if I want to import my wallet on their exchanger called ArchimeDEX I probably need to input my ethereum wallet seeds or private key. For that my wallet will be in huge risk and it may get hacked also. So, Don't think people gonna fall for this shitty airdrop only 3 tokens for 1ETH. Also, the price of the token is not revealed yet.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:11:45 AM

I think so. Because if I want to import my wallet on their exchanger called ArchimeDEX I probably need to input my ethereum wallet seeds or private key. For that my wallet will be in huge risk and it may get hacked also. So, Don't think people gonna fall for this shitty airdrop only 3 tokens for 1ETH. Also, the price of the token is not revealed yet.
And there are no active teams here, I hope they don't just leave this thread. if this project is serious I hope the team changes the way to get Airdrop. it is better to do snapsot than the current provision
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:55:04 PM

where the place to get informations about your team members ?
because i don't see in this thread and your site buddy

Joanne Wayne

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 08:40:28 AM

On Facebook, the official Euclideum page has been blocked. I ask you to pay attention to this and take this problem seriously.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:47:28 AM

where the place to get informations about your team members ?
because i don't see in this thread and your site buddy

Same question. No team members in both website and whitepaper. How can we say that the project is legit without revealing the team members and their respective LinkedIn accounts?

I hate to say this but this project is a potential red flag due to their lack of transparency in revealing the team. Not worth joining their bounty program either. I advice to stay away from joining their bounty program and other means of contributing. You'll waste your time for sure.

On Facebook, the official Euclideum page has been blocked. I ask you to pay attention to this and take this problem seriously.

Yep this is kinda concerning.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:25:24 PM

And there are no active teams here, I hope they don't just leave this thread. if this project is serious I hope the team changes the way to get Airdrop. it is better to do snapsot than the current provision

I don't think it is safe to participate in this airdrop where your funds will not be safe. And seems that they are aiming to have expensive price for their token as only 3 tokens is provided for every eth you owned. Won't touch this thing if you need to input your seeds or private key. And if the team will not be active here and answer important questions, I don't think this is worth your attention.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 09:28:19 PM

I don't think it is safe to participate in this airdrop where your funds will not be safe. And seems that they are aiming to have expensive price for their token as only 3 tokens is provided for every eth you owned. Won't touch this thing if you need to input your seeds or private key. And if the team will not be active here and answer important questions, I don't think this is worth your attention.

I also agree. 3 ECL for 1 ETH, it will be a good deal if project had some value. I saw their whitepaper, website and social platform and i don't think its a serious project as they mentioned. They don't discuss about their project on ANN thread, they don't update regularly about project development in their social channel and not have much supporters in their telegram community. That's why i also think that it's a risky task to join this project.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 03:54:17 AM

If you are an ETH holder, your can take part in the Euclideum airdrop and get 3 ECL coins for FREE for each ETH coin you have. You can easily claim your ECL on the official Euclideum exchange.
Is your exchange live already? Cause if not, this will be a hard tike for users to trust the platform and send the eth to the unknown and untrusted new site. The concept is not bad but you have some suspicious criteria to be cautious about.

• Anonymous team- its not community can simply trust nowadays
  • Lack important details such as whitepaper and roadmap
  • If you really wanted you can distribute it to all eth holders to prove your sincerity by this supply really scattered.

Also its good if you have someone here to answer all of these inquiries by me and others too.

~snipped~
Im pretty sure this is not a bounty thread. Dont post report link here. Youre clearly off topic.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 10:13:56 AM

If you are an ETH holder, your can take part in the Euclideum airdrop and get 3 ECL coins for FREE for each ETH coin you have. You can easily claim your ECL on the official Euclideum exchange.
Is your exchange live already? Cause if not, this will be a hard tike for users to trust the platform and send the eth to the unknown and untrusted new site. The concept is not bad but you have some suspicious criteria to be cautious about.

• Anonymous team- its not community can simply trust nowadays
  • Lack important details such as whitepaper and roadmap
  • If you really wanted you can distribute it to all eth holders to prove your sincerity by this supply really scattered.

Also its good if you have someone here to answer all of these inquiries by me and others too.

~snipped~
Im pretty sure this is not a bounty thread. Dont post report link here. Youre clearly off topic.

Yes, no need to import on their own exchange. They can just send the free tokens to all eth holders. Using other sites to access your wallet is a big no no because that's where the risk of getting your funds stolen begins. I hope those who will participate will do their due diligence before joining this questionable airdrop.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 10:40:25 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2020, 10:54:22 AM by Stalker22

From your whitepaper:
Quote from: Euclideum whitepaper
The solution is to require that users claim the ECL they are entitled to. This can be done easily
through any wallet that supports ECL. At launch, the only such wallet is the platform's official
Plato wallet, tied to the ArchimeDEX exchange. though additional interfaces created by
third-party developers are expected to appear in the upcoming months.

Since the Ethereum network snapshot is scheduled for August 27, I wonder how many additional interfaces by third-party developers have been created so far? If a wallet tied to the ArchimeDEX exchange is the only option, I doubt you will have a very successful airdrop.

Quote from: Euclideum whitepaper
ArchimeDEX is open-source, so that any user can access the
code to verify that the wallet cannot be used to hack their existing wallet or steal their ether.

Where can we find the source code?

Besides, why you don't have a representative on this forum who will actively participate in discussions and answer questions from members?

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
andriyana

Activity: 842

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 02:12:12 AM

to get 3 ECL we have to deposit 1 ETH but I really doubt is this safe even I don't know the price of ECL token? this thread is not complete
ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 03:54:28 AM

the airdrop method is kinda shady.
we need to import our private key into eucledium wallet?
no, thanks.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 08:13:13 AM

the airdrop method is kinda shady.
we need to import our private key into eucledium wallet?
no, thanks.

In addition, we have this on the archimedex domain just three days before airdrop:
ArchimeDEX: In developing!
source: archimedex.net

There should be an alleged eucledium wallet... LOL

█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 02:07:42 PM

to get 3 ECL we have to deposit 1 ETH but I really doubt is this safe even I don't know the price of ECL token? this thread is not complete
I believe the team should come up with a different method, because none of the users will want to give away Ethereum, which is used by stable demand, for coins that have yet to prove their prospects. Moreover, importing a private key always ends in the same, that is, bad.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
iamaruf

Activity: 1064
Merit: 265

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:34:05 AM

Another shit project came to an end. No updates in their telegram and social media. Just checked their website and the website is broken. RIP for those people who claimed their ECL airdrop by putting ETH private keys. Thank god I didn't.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: