Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest with friends and family in crypto world  (Read 400 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:36:27 PM

Seen a post with similar idea (probably built already) and the project claims to be decentralized. It sounds attractive but could be very risky considering it's new.
 Devs should build things like that more, so people don't handover their funds to businesses... And this can help keep a cryptocurrency decentralized if everyone controls his/her coin & only need to plug-in to use crypto services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 08:04:32 PM

These kind of investment is always trouble at the end of the day

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
*1Bishop1*

Activity: 60
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 08:54:25 AM

Newbies are not investors. These are people who do not have the experience, capital and strategy that would help them invest money wisely.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:57:10 AM

I am currently in the middle of thinking about creating a project related to investing in crypto currency.

Here is in a few lines the main idea of the project:

Today, everybody has already heard about crypto currencies or bitcoin, there is a huge buzz around these technologies since 5 years now!
Yet many individual investors are beginners and have a low investment capacity. Moreover, the lack of investment experience is a disadvantage for investors who often have to spend large sums of money in unsuitable online training courses. The risks faced by small investors are therefore numerous and make the crypto-market less attractive.

From my experience, I know that any investment in crypto's assets will require time, energy and... capital.
What if we could invest and learn together? Because after all, in my opinion, investing in crypto should be fun!
With this project, I would like to facilitate group investment and collaborative learning for individual investors in crypto-currencies..,

My first challenge is to find talent to build a web application that will help investors  to meet and better manage their pooled investments.
Being in the ideation phase, I am looking for people who already have experience in the world of entrepreneurship, market finance and/or the crypto-currency sector. I would therefore like to talk to people who like to be entrepreneurial and who would be interested in brainstorming or joining forces!

Feel free to contact me

Your intention is hard to believe dude, especially a lot of people now here in crypto space are sick and tired of scheme that is very
entrusted one. But I do agreed once you invest here it really requires time and effort also a capital of course. I suggest you must have first
create a team that will help to your intention here. Good luck!
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:29:31 PM

I am currently in the middle of thinking about creating a project related to investing in crypto currency.

Here is in a few lines the main idea of the project:

Today, everybody has already heard about crypto currencies or bitcoin, there is a huge buzz around these technologies since 5 years now!
Yet many individual investors are beginners and have a low investment capacity. Moreover, the lack of investment experience is a disadvantage for investors who often have to spend large sums of money in unsuitable online training courses. The risks faced by small investors are therefore numerous and make the crypto-market less attractive.

From my experience, I know that any investment in crypto's assets will require time, energy and... capital.
What if we could invest and learn together? Because after all, in my opinion, investing in crypto should be fun!
With this project, I would like to facilitate group investment and collaborative learning for individual investors in crypto-currencies..,

My first challenge is to find talent to build a web application that will help investors  to meet and better manage their pooled investments.
Being in the ideation phase, I am looking for people who already have experience in the world of entrepreneurship, market finance and/or the crypto-currency sector. I would therefore like to talk to people who like to be entrepreneurial and who would be interested in brainstorming or joining forces!

Feel free to contact me

I do not think that in this way you will be able to find like-minded people on your proposal. The fact is that the desire to unite people to invest in cryptocurrencies is not enough, at least an idea and an action plan are needed. As for finding professionals to implement your idea, it is unlikely that this is where someone will be interested in your proposal. For these purposes, there are freelancers, and I'm sure they can help you. In any case, your vision is correct and I can only wish you good luck in your business.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: