Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reptilian World Order  (Read 307 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:05:58 AM

Everytime I see such a thread; I'm perplexed.
Should I laugh, should I be concerned or should I simply ignore.
I just dunno how to react. What is the proof? Why is everything a big conspiracy to some?
Then I finally decide to each his own and move On.

And now? With the attempts by the Reptilians right out in the open?

Do you still doubt?
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:02:35 AM

Everytime I see such a thread; I'm perplexed.
Should I laugh, should I be concerned or should I simply ignore.
I just dunno how to react. What is the proof? Why is everything a big conspiracy to some?
Then I finally decide to each his own and move On.

And now? With the attempts by the Reptilians right out in the open?

Do you still doubt?

Where?
8m_zk

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:29:47 AM

Reptilians or other entities have always been here and they always inform humans about themselves through movies, music, media but people think it's just some sci-fiction or crazy conspiracy theory. Like a movie "They live!" 1988
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 05:36:56 PM

Reptilians or other entities have always been here and they always inform humans about themselves through movies, music, media but people think it's just some sci-fiction or crazy conspiracy theory. Like a movie "They live!" 1988

Do not take required educational and instructional videos such as They Live lightly.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 04:56:52 PM

We believe the Reptilians are advancing their plot for a new order in the world. A Reptilian World Order.  I am using this thread to gather evidence on the Reptilians.  We are especially interested in evidence of a terraformation plot, and identifying high level Reptilians. Post here any information you may have.  i will start by posting some of what I have.

Donald John Trump
Donald Trump is the 45th and current president of the U.S.  To all outward appearances, Donald is just an obese jackass.  But appearances can be deceiving.
Classification: suspected high-level Reptilian

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
Hillary Clinton  is a famous politician often referred to as 'Hitlery.'  If you look closely at a picture of her clear Reptilian facial features can be seen.
Classification:  suspected high-level Reptilian

trump is an outsider, the reptilians (harris biden) and the mainstream media around reuters and cnn are hating him to the bones.

now they frauded the election to get rid of trump in order to scam and sell out americans to the entire world like slaves.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:13:03 PM

We believe the Reptilians are advancing their plot for a new order in the world. A Reptilian World Order.  I am using this thread to gather evidence on the Reptilians.  We are especially interested in evidence of a terraformation plot, and identifying high level Reptilians. Post here any information you may have.  i will start by posting some of what I have.

Donald John Trump
Donald Trump is the 45th and current president of the U.S.  To all outward appearances, Donald is just an obese jackass.  But appearances can be deceiving.
Classification: suspected high-level Reptilian

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
Hillary Clinton  is a famous politician often referred to as 'Hitlery.'  If you look closely at a picture of her clear Reptilian facial features can be seen.
Classification:  suspected high-level Reptilian

trump is an outsider, the reptilians (harris biden) and the mainstream media around reuters and cnn are hating him to the bones.

now they frauded the election to get rid of trump in order to scam and sell out americans to the entire world like slaves.

Election Fraud analysis. Run it yourself.

https://www.kdnuggets.com/2020/09/diy-election-fraud-analysis-benfords-law.html
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: