Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 05:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought 30 grand usd worth of P106 and hosted them in China!  (Read 1802 times)
BrucePpp (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 03:39:42 AM
Merited by safar1980 (1)

Just updated today's income...

Got paid 0.4626 eth, 7.5% lower than yesterday

sold at 397 usdt, 4.43 usd per miner today, the profit has been dropping for two consecutive days...

The reason is unknown, no miners have been offline for the past 24 hours, and the hashrate data looks normal and stable...

Anyway, 3.47% on the break even progress, not counting the residuals!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LBD2zgDZxrdUkreOYUcwBqr75E0l_jdsqz4ZpTW6GNY/edit?usp=sharing

sheet is updated.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 03:57:17 AM

What you could do is ask him to set your eth address on those computers that belong to you. That way you will see what your miners are really doing, if the pool pay less then it will be shown right there on the payout. As I understand, he pays whatever he wants that deems acceptable and there is nothing you can do at moment. Probably he is taking his percentage as caretaker hehe, i would not make a fuzz just yet, go along next 30 days or so. His payout has been lower but is not the end of the world.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
BrucePpp (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 04:08:47 AM

What you could do is ask him to set your eth address on those computers that belong to you. That way you will see what your miners are really doing, if the pool pay less then it will be shown right there on the payout. As I understand, he pays whatever he wants that deems acceptable and there is nothing you can do at moment. Probably he is taking his percentage as caretaker hehe, i would not make a fuzz just yet, go along next 30 days or so. His payout has been lower but is not the end of the world.
Do you mean that they can steal some of my hash avoid the pool showing? I did get paid directly from the pool but I don't have a computer in the farm...
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 04:10:50 AM

Thanks for sharing this! It's really interesting to see the vision of your investment here. It looks like you got a good deal with that and I don't think trust would be a problem if you were in business with that contractor for 2 years.

I'm curious for the long term with this that's why I posted in here too and I would be watching this topic now.

Probably he is taking his percentage as caretaker hehe, i would not make a fuzz just yet, go along next 30 days or so. His payout has been lower but is not the end of the world.
Shouldn't it be included already in their contract?  Shocked Since he got paid directly, I don't think they can take a percentage.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BrucePpp (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 04:14:48 AM

Thanks for sharing this! It's really interesting to see the vision of your investment here. It looks like you got a good deal with that and I don't think trust would be a problem if you were in business with that contractor for 2 years.

I'm curious for the long term with this that's why I posted in here too and I would be watching this topic now.

Probably he is taking his percentage as caretaker hehe, i would not make a fuzz just yet, go along next 30 days or so. His payout has been lower but is not the end of the world.
Shouldn't it be included already in their contract?  Shocked Since he got paid directly, I don't think they can take a percentage.
Thanks! I am feeling great that you guys are interested in what I am doing here lol, that is really supporting to me to keep it going!
commandera

Activity: 243
Merit: 71

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:58:05 AM

1060 is same p106 ?
safar1980
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1641

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:47:29 AM

My income on the ETH is growing every day and your income is falling. I will monitor your investments.

commandera
Completely wrong. The 1060 is a full-fledged video game card, while the p106 has no video outputs and a number of game restrictions. On the market, used video cards p106 is 2 times cheaper than 1060

commandera

Activity: 243
Merit: 71

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:14:15 AM

My income on the ETH is growing every day and your income is falling. I will monitor your investments.

commandera
Completely wrong. The 1060 is a full-fledged video game card, while the p106 has no video outputs and a number of game restrictions. On the market, used video cards p106 is 2 times cheaper than 1060

My mobo Asus b250 mining and i'm following the manual 100% planning to 19 GPU if possible that require on C slots for p106 GPU , but my plan destroyed and i open RMA hopefully Asus replace this Motherboard
i not want ruin his post but slots not detecting ALL the ways i tried
https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/i0h7qn/tried_all_slots_with_single_gpu_and_least_driver/
they asked me send mobo and repair cost 35$ + i ship to Then $ = now shipping cost because Covid-19
increase 90% , and Asus not ship out of US i need to pay shipping to my home
buy new cheaper

For now what P106 hashrate + price and where i buy it ?

if anyway have like my mobo i wish you told me is require following manual or just nothing ?
because i see miner installed GPU's ignored manual
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 12:41:23 AM

Thanks! I am feeling great that you guys are interested in what I am doing here lol, that is really supporting to me to keep it going!
It's not every day that someone would post that kind of investment here and share it with the community. It's exciting to see that kind of investment invested into crypto to mine ETH, and right now that ETH is bullish, it's definitely worth watching for sure. Good luck on your venture!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 02:40:35 AM

Hey whats up guys, I am Bruce and I just bought 30,000 USD of p106 card and hosted them in China. 33 eight-cards rigs. This is the first time I posted something here lol. I want to mark my revenue and every expense every two or three days to give the newbee a clear idea of GPU mining. I am not a master but I used to do GPU rental services so I know a bit.

All the p106 cards I bought were from one of my rental contractor farms in China, we have been working together for two years. And I just wired him money and let him do all the stuff for me. His farm is in Guizhou, China. The elec is 0.057 USD, and approximately 1.23 USD for electricity use per miner per day. And p106 I bought was 800 for one 8-card rig. I gave him my exchange wallet and I got paid directly everyday when the pool pays.

I made a google sheet to monitor my investment and everybody can view it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LBD2zgDZxrdUkreOYUcwBqr75E0l_jdsqz4ZpTW6GNY/edit?usp=sharing

I hope you guys can get what you need from here, thanks!

I'm just also thinking and planning to run again my gpu rig, the only thing that hinder me is the stability and the profit of mining today, it looks like the market is not yet stable and my though was, if i start running my rig for example in 1 month time im just worried if the price of eth drops again i can't cope to pay my electricity bill, suddenly the electricity price in my country is too expensive. So what do you guys think?
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 03:53:55 AM

for example in 1 month time im just worried if the price of eth drops again i can't cope to pay my electricity bill, suddenly the electricity price in my country is too expensive. So what do you guys think?

Is not the eth price you need to worry, you need to worry about the difficulty the eth network will be. Even if eth price increases to 4k, the network will increase 10 times and profits will be the same. I advise you not to.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
BrucePpp (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:47:42 AM

commandera

My mobo Asus b250 mining and i'm following the manual 100% planning to 19 GPU if possible that require on C slots for p106 GPU , but my plan destroyed and i open RMA hopefully Asus replace this Motherboard
i not want ruin his post but slots not detecting ALL the ways i tried
https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/i0h7qn/tried_all_slots_with_single_gpu_and_least_driver/
they asked me send mobo and repair cost 35$ + i ship to Then $ = now shipping cost because Covid-19
increase 90% , and Asus not ship out of US i need to pay shipping to my home
buy new cheaper

For now what P106 hashrate + price and where i buy it ?

if anyway have like my mobo i wish you told me is require following manual or just nothing ?
because i see miner installed GPU's ignored manual
So p106 on eth hashrate is about 22.5 mh/s-24mh/s per card, and you can try ebay. I got mine from the farm I host my miners. Smiley
BrucePpp (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:55:56 AM

It's not every day that someone would post that kind of investment here and share it with the community. It's exciting to see that kind of investment invested into crypto to mine ETH, and right now that ETH is bullish, it's definitely worth watching for sure. Good luck on your venture!
Thanks! I feel pretty excited to contribute to the community, and I will keep it going!
BrucePpp (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:04:56 AM

Hey whats up guys, I am Bruce and I just bought 30,000 USD of p106 card and hosted them in China. 33 eight-cards rigs. This is the first time I posted something here lol. I want to mark my revenue and every expense every two or three days to give the newbee a clear idea of GPU mining. I am not a master but I used to do GPU rental services so I know a bit.

All the p106 cards I bought were from one of my rental contractor farms in China, we have been working together for two years. And I just wired him money and let him do all the stuff for me. His farm is in Guizhou, China. The elec is 0.057 USD, and approximately 1.23 USD for electricity use per miner per day. And p106 I bought was 800 for one 8-card rig. I gave him my exchange wallet and I got paid directly everyday when the pool pays.

I made a google sheet to monitor my investment and everybody can view it.

I hope you guys can get what you need from here, thanks!

I'm just also thinking and planning to run again my gpu rig, the only thing that hinder me is the stability and the profit of mining today, it looks like the market is not yet stable and my though was, if i start running my rig for example in 1 month time im just worried if the price of eth drops again i can't cope to pay my electricity bill, suddenly the electricity price in my country is too expensive. So what do you guys think?
It actually depends on your electricity price, if your elec is too high, I think there is no need to run your rig again. You can calculate your shut-down price of ETH, for example, my rig's eight card, and the rig's consumption is about 0.9 kw, elec is 1.15 USD per day, and my rig's average payout is 0.015151 eth per day, so my shut-down price of eth is 75.82 usdt, so I got a very high tolerance on the market. You can calculate yours to see if it is worth to go back in.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 07:14:40 AM

Damn! 33 eight cards rig that's huge man mind if I ask what's the cumulative hashrate you are getting on your setup? Did you set up this rig just to mine ETH or you are also mining some other coins?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE