Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought 30 grand usd worth of P106 and hosted them in China!  (Read 1786 times)
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:48:14 PM

Oh ok, i think we will see ETH at 1000 dollar in next month, but when 400 is enough LOL.
If you don´t need the money then hodl it.

And your reward for 6 Gh is to small.
My daily income on HiveOS pool with 600 Mh is 0,065 ETH and on Ethermine with 1 Gh i get  0.11 ETH. You with 6 Gh around 0.55 ETH?

you should mine zil as well extra earnings

Dual mining is back??? Lol Grin

Dual mining is back for long time, but in a different way  Cheesy and yes Zil+ETH is very profitable  Grin

Lol no, no it isnt. That was a rhetorical question. Please check your stats over 24 hours with and without "dual" mining zil and compare $$ earnings. Even the 1-2 minutes your system spends mining Zil is not worth it, just mining Eth all the time WILL net you more $$. Not to mention the complexity and chances of failure it adds because of the constant switching.

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:56:32 PM

Lol no, no it isnt. That was a rhetorical question. Please check your stats over 24 hours with and without "dual" mining zil and compare $$ earnings. Even the 1-2 minutes your system spends mining Zil is not worth it, just mining Eth all the time WILL net you more $$. Not to mention the complexity and chances of failure it adds because of the constant switching.

I guess they will never learn, reminds me people using celeron with their gpus together and because the cpu was being used for mining, that lag between the cpu and gpus lowered the efficiency of the system as a whole and coin hashrate. In the end they were losing more than earning anything worth, trolls never learn.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:01:57 AM

I guess they will never learn, reminds me people using celeron with their gpus together and because the cpu was being used for mining, that lag between the cpu and gpus lowered the efficiency of the system as a whole and coin hashrate. In the end they were losing more than earning anything worth, trolls never learn.
its of course not worth it if you stupidly sell your zil at the current price then of course lol , even then my average hash rate on nanopool it’s basically the same over a six hr period mining both.  To each thier own

and by the way there are proxy pools now that mine to your primary pool so there is no switching at all, Im passing on information and im troll a troll funny coming from the biggest troll agains mining on this board ok lol. 
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:33:00 AM

The mining rewards must be rocketing right now, right? With the gas fees going through the roof(300 GWEI at the time of writing) this could be a really good time to be mining ETH.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
BrucePpp (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:56:42 AM

Got paid 0.7776eth today, and 0.5589 eth yesterday,

I kept today's eth due to the drop

Sheet is not updated, I am on the trip to banff!

Got a 25' motorhome from cruisecanada, it is a totally different experience from in an suv!

https://cn.etherscan.com/address/101bC5811A3b24538b5Ffd3fec6691Dfa4f20D45

You hold all your ETH, why you write you sell it every day? Strange
I was just holding it due to the drop for one day and you call it I hold it everyday? Strange.

You must have misunderstood that it is ether value, not eth amount.

I sell it to usdt everyday and leave them in my account. I think that's why.
BrucePpp (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:04:16 AM

Got paid 0.7776 and 0.7591 for the last two days, sold all at 391,8.15 and 7.93 per rig after elec.

It is rocketing due to all the uniswap stuff...

Sheet is updated
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:01:58 PM

its actually not uniswap, there ate two ponzi contracts out there using up most of the gas , probably in a month the devs will cash out and they will be dead
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:03:19 PM

its of course not worth it if you stupidly sell your zil at the current price then of course lol , even then my average hash rate on nanopool it’s basically the same over a six hr period mining both.  To each thier own

and by the way there are proxy pools now that mine to your primary pool so there is no switching at all, Im passing on information and im troll a troll funny coming from the biggest troll agains mining on this board ok lol. 

I've seen you around enough to know that you know your shit Cheesy but wouldn't it be better to just mine Eth and buy the Zil if you really believe it will go up? Because at current rates its better to stick to Eth only.

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
JFoxOne

Activity: 640
Merit: 56

minerstat

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 05:41:19 PM

ETH+ZIL is merged mining because you are utilizing single hashrate for both coins at same time.
Merged mining is not same as dual mining where you mine two coins with two different hashrates.

You can learn more on https://minerstat.com/help/merged-mining

Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:13:53 AM

its actually not uniswap, there ate two ponzi contracts out there using up most of the gas , probably in a month the devs will cash out and they will be dead

The mining rewards has been pretty good for the last couple of days so I am happy for now but, may I know what two contracts you are talking so that I can steer clear from them?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE