Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your thought about New projects?  (Read 520 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 11:40:47 PM

Nowadays it's pretty hard to have a legit coin with a legit team behind it ~snip~
Just stick to what's legit and let them fake projects with fairytale descriptions die out.
It doesn't only happen now but this is the problem for some years. I noted that we already had difficulties getting legit projects from the end of 2017 till the present. It is not only about the potential of the project or the quality of the project teams, but the classic problem is about scams.  Many new projects are used by developers to steal people's money. They only focus to create interesting fundraising but don't care about the sustainability of the projects, or how the projects can survive and develop in the future.

Well, you are right, just ignore them if we are not really sure about the potential or quality of the new projects. Better to join an established project, or kindly buy top coins only for a safer way in investment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 02:05:02 AM

there is sugar there are ants, the interest in crypto is very high so that this gap is widely used by scamer. But not all new projects are scamer, because I see many projects that still exist and develop. Back to us who have to study and study the crypto project that we will follow so as not to enter the vortex of the scamer
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:19:50 AM

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

So many of them are all the same like the exchange based token they keep repeating the same project over and over again investors are wiser now they want something new technology that revolves around Cryptocurrency you better come out one or launch a failed campaign.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:23:49 AM

I will not trust again these new projects anymore, I remember what happened to me before, especially around bull run 2017-2018, when I am really in love with these new projects, lot of ICO I participated before but most of them are gone and lot of Bitcoins/Ethereums I lost way back then.
I think it is important to evaluate it carefully and invest only when you really understand the project. In fact, investors tend to look for new things in this market and that is why it is not advisable to hold on to the new coins too long.

In the past, I made a lot of money from ICO projects but since the bear market came out, any ICO projects were scams and that made me feel very depressed during that time.

chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:51:20 AM

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

There are a lot of new projects that are really like this. They provide you with some solid platforms and ideas and some just dont push through. Its hard to find projects that stay true to their objectives, i guess its just a part of the whole investing process.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:58:08 AM

There are a lot of new projects that are really like this. They provide you with some solid platforms and ideas and some just dont push through. Its hard to find projects that stay true to their objectives, i guess its just a part of the whole investing process.
until now a new project indeed seems difficult to create well because there are many cases of new projects that lead to scams and eventually make the cryptocurrency name bad, so for now it might be better to not participate in the project offer first and make observations first before entering on a cryptocurrency project.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:14:24 AM

what is posted on the forum is already thier announcement or introduction , the project is already released and they also give updates here if what are thier plans for thier next development .

ico sites and airdrop sites is where i see upcoming projects that are not released yet . thier purpose is to earn and help people or this crypto community become a better place if not scamming . forget those old failed projects but we can expect that newer projects are going to be succesful
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:45:11 AM

DYOR is something that will bring use into the reliable project and did you know that mostly of trusted projects come from the trusted backers who have putted their believes on it?

As long as the new project offers something that was not yet getting offered by other project and that's the main purpose of new project.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
azarharus

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:00:33 AM

I think its obvious enough for us, regular users that we don't need another altcoin or token. There won't be any magic trick that will help one climb up the cmc ladder.
But the market still desperately needs new useful technologies. If one project provides market and users with technology and altcoin at the same time - there are some chances for this token to blow up
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:02:17 AM

New projects are unavoidable, every good projects come new, it is the team that may be considered to be new or old. We don't really have the same constant team repeating old projects.from the new team there are still a few projects that are good. The issue with the well familiar team/manager's projects now is that too many people bombard their projects that the reward becomes small because they have been noted. They also started as new as any other team.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:45:11 AM

I think mostly of them are created to take away money of others and just create a hype. If you noticed they always asked for money like intended to create ICO and generate funds. For what? Direct listing on market, but have you ever realized if the project have use case or any purpose at all? Think about which project is real and those who are just want to have liquidity.
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:57:20 AM

Many new projects have died and been abandoned by the owner. This makes the new project quiet and unattractive now, only new projects that really promise to last until it is useful for many people.

dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:02:22 AM

I think mostly of them are created to take away money of others and just create a hype. If you noticed they always asked for money like intended to create ICO and generate funds. For what? Direct listing on market, but have you ever realized if the project have use case or any purpose at all? Think about which project is real and those who are just want to have liquidity.
That's not wrong to say many new projects are created to take away people's money. Those projects are coppy-catting old projects and do fund-raising just for their own purposes. Right now, I prefer investing in old projects that have been around the market long enough. By doing that, I can avoid the risk of being scammed by those new and low-quality projects! In case I want to invest in new project, I will choose a project that has real application to the real world!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:06:11 AM

What is there to wonder about? Haven't you seen a better new project that has promising use case? See how big Tezos and Chainlink are today? See how Avalanche raised 42million dollars through ICO? Have you checked out the project? You will easily see how promising the project is, new projects are still very good if you know how to do research

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:08:44 AM

Many new projects have died and been abandoned by the owner. This makes the new project quiet and unattractive now, only new projects that really promise to last until it is useful for many people.
You are wrong, many new projects did very well this year, there are ways to choose new projects pal, for example CARTESI project raised money through binance launchpad and many investors are in high profits already, targeting IEO projects from binance and huobi or gate.io is another fasted way to detect good new projects

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:35:29 AM

I don't think new projects are that dangerous, only those who are new to crypto will find it more difficult to make the right choices, for me it's not that hard, IEO projects on top exchanges is best way to go for newbies and projects with demanding utility and good partnerships can't go wrong either

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:42:08 AM

I don't think new projects are that dangerous, only those who are new to crypto will find it more difficult to make the right choices, for me it's not that hard, IEO projects on top exchanges is best way to go for newbies and projects with demanding utility and good partnerships can't go wrong either
I agree! New project can't have the reputation and credits like old project, however, new projects have more potential to increase their value by many times. It's the matter of how good you can do your research, how experience you have, and how luck you are. It's easy for those who have proper knowledge, skills and experiences to pick out a good project among hundred or thousand of new projects!

Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:04:50 AM

If you want good ROI you need to invest on new altcoins, they are the perfect choice for better profits, you can't find that in top altcoins, new altcoins that are good enough can easily do 5x to 10x through IEO on top exchanges like Kucoin or binance exchange
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:46:37 AM

IMHO, I believe that some new projects are worthy of our attention because it has something new to offer plus with a good use case that might attractive for investments, But to other new projects that are just copycats from the existing platforms I believe it should not be taken seriously so its better to spent our energies with the good ones.  
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:48:25 AM

Many upcoming projects are popping up on the internet but it's certain that most of them are garbage projects, especially those on ICO rating websites like Icobench or icodrops, you are on your own if you don't know how to do research and pick good projects wisely

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: