Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling a brand new fully working cryptocurrency  (Read 234 times)
CryptoWin2 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:30:26 AM

I created a cryptocurrency just as Lockdown hit so after Lockdown i don't have sufficient funds to promote the cryptocurrency. This is why i have to sell it. It is a fully working cryptocurrency based on NANO - feeless and ultra fast transactions. Full premine 90 million coins. If interested send me a message for more datails.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:53:13 PM

Not interested on purchasing your brand new cryptocurrency. But, I don't see the sense of making one and just selling it as if you're selling a product in the market place that you are ok with it and just take profit.

Because selling something like this isn't like that, there's a sense of responsibility for what you're doing. But somehow, I also understand you being a developer if you don't have any choice.

I'm saying this because we've got bunch of cryptocurrencies already that have no value after their launching.

CryptoWin2 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 10:09:54 AM

hi, yes the initial idea was to make the coin and promote it but i dont have the money now, and yes the dev process is quite complex and after its ready you also need some money to create the hype around it. Maybe NANO wasnt a good choice for me to fork. But it doesnt matter. The problem is i didnt expect covid-19 lockdown to come, and it left me with empty pockets afterwards. So i cant promote the coin, as i see nobody is interested in having his own cryptocurrency. i will just shut down the servers and concentrate on finding a job.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 10:12:28 PM

hi, yes the initial idea was to make the coin and promote it but i dont have the money now, and yes the dev process is quite complex and after its ready you also need some money to create the hype around it. Maybe NANO wasnt a good choice for me to fork. But it doesnt matter. The problem is i didnt expect covid-19 lockdown to come, and it left me with empty pockets afterwards. So i cant promote the coin, as i see nobody is interested in having his own cryptocurrency. i will just shut down the servers and concentrate on finding a job.
It's an unexpected global hit and never thought that it could be big as this pandemic but moving forward. If it didn't work for you, I guess you have an idea where it is going. Nobody wants to have their own crypto these days and it's better to buy and hold bitcoin and other important cryptos.

I won't be asking how much you have spent on it and I'll say that you might have a better future through looking for a job and building up yourself again through it, good luck.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 04:28:13 AM

I understand that, but you are the one who want to build it, why not wait until you have funds to use for marketing and use it for your own ideas than selling it to other developer.

And we only have few project use neo platform its good start for you if you can make it successfull , I just don't know if there are developers will like to use neo since its not so popular for developers that want to create  a tokens.

restive9595

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 04:48:25 PM

What was the purpose of creating a coin? There were highly popular utility tokens who conducted ICOs, gathered funds and they are gone now. Having a coin and good marketing used to sell in 2020 but not today. Besides, it is on NANO which people hardly recognize. Sorry to say but it is not quite useful. However, you have now an experience of creating a coin. That's a good thing learned in the end!
Goting

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:37:49 AM

Why don't you try to develop the project
Badmanthought

Activity: 230
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 10:55:02 PM

I created a cryptocurrency just as Lockdown hit so after Lockdown i don't have sufficient funds to promote the cryptocurrency. This is why i have to sell it. It is a fully working cryptocurrency based on NANO - feeless and ultra fast transactions. Full premine 90 million coins. If interested send me a message for more datails.

Why would someone want to purchase your cryptocurrency, you developed it based on your specifications, do you think what is what other people need!
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 09:14:34 PM

Making project tokens is more than just writing smart contract and creation of tokens. It involves a real life situation more than just tokens created. It also is not a wise decision to buy a cryptocurrency created as it is the native token and can be subjected to the coders conditions which may include creation of more tokens after the success of the project.

Buygazprom.

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 12:30:06 PM

communication with me by telegram @karlito212
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: