Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Brave browser reaches 16.7 million monthly active users.  (Read 184 times)
roberthays (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:10:24 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2020, 04:29:02 PM by roberthays

Brave recently released their MAU statistics which has reached a rather impressive 16.7M: https://mobile.twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/1290312177182621696?s=19

It's a subject of debate, but Brave which uses BAT as it's token, is somewhat of a 'sleeping giant'. Personally, I can see Brave being very popular with millennials and Gen Z, particularly with gamers as the browser could potentially be used as a way to pay for gaming memberships with BAT. I'm also looking forward to their ad platform which is due to be released and other applications in the works.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 04:22:09 PM

That is massive for a browser that was fully launched just like 1 year ago although its beta was around earlier.
It is amazing to see how these blockchain and crypto based products have already received acceptance on a massive level and this is definitely due to the advantages that blockchain tech provides, big things are coming soon as masses are accepting and appreciating crypto and crypto based products now.

Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:24:24 PM

The best thing about Brave is they are a browser first. The initial release of brave was buggy and the experience was not good for regular browsing but they have improved in every sectors and now comes in line with the best browser available in every benchmarks. They are not far behind from chrome, firefox or edge. It's sometimes even faster with ad blocking. BAT reward are additional perks.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:41:51 PM

Good for Brave Browser team but the team has alot of PR to do to repair its image wit the recent auto-filled referee code the team put in users accounts when visiting some exchanges breach what they preach to users they are alot about and again stats could be deceiving, because I do download Brave but not actually using it because I prefer to use TOR Broswer

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 04:47:06 PM

Definitely the most used crypto based privacy focused browser out there. I like bat and i also use brave for every day searches. I also use the Presearch extension and search engine so I like the whole blockchain experience these companies are coming up with. Eventually I do see mass adoption reaching these platforms.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:01:24 PM

Brave recently released their MAU statistics which has reached a rather impressive 16.7M: https://mobile.twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/1290312177182621696?s=19

It's a subject of debate, but Brave which uses BAT as it's token, is somewhat of a 'sleeping giant'. Personally, I can see Brave being very popular with millennials and Gen Z, particularly with gamers as the browser could potentially be used as a way to pay for gaming memberships with BAT. I'm also looking forward to their ad platform which is due to be released and other applications in the works.

when viewed from the prospect brave is very good. they can continue to be consistent in developing their platform, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future their browser platform could be one of the biggest. maybe five or ten years Brave browser can be a competitor of Chrome or Mozilla

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:06:54 PM

Brave is definitely a great browser and i am a fan, i like the way it operates in a fluent manner with no interference whatsoever from useless ads or other malicious links and spyware. Even the ads that are shown are presented in a very sophisticated way so definitely brave userbase will grow massively in coming years and it can compete with the top for sure.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:10:43 PM

This is a good and encouraging news both for the team and the users as it shows Brave browser is a good one worth using. Also, gradually, Brave browser is taking the spotlight while attracting more attention hence I won't be mistaken for saying that Brave browser will soon be a big competitor to other browsers like Chrome. Furthermore, I believe one of the features which made Brave browser to grow is owing to the fact it supports BAT coin, therefore by supporting crypto there will be more to be seen from Brave browser.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:52:10 PM

Some of my friends are using brave, but they didn't hear it from me, they don't even know about rewarding program, they just wish a browser without to many adds, that's fast and reliable. It's good browser, but for me NetBox is much more interesting with their rewarding and staking program!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:28:29 PM

Let's don't overused the term 'sleeping-giant'. We have been hearing of it for different projects that seems to fail.

Within a few years, Brave became one of the most popular browsers that's ever been made. It's still young yet it was able to compete to the biggest browsers we have, congrats Brave team!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:14:44 PM

I haven't tried to get any reward "bat" tokens with it. I rather buy them as they are dirt cheap compared to what you get by browsing. I just use it because it's awesome and fast. Perfect for my phone too.

htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:42:32 PM

One thing i admire about brave browser is their consistency towards providing better browsing experience majprly for the crypto community. When they started about a year ago, the browsing experience wasn't really amazing but with time it has been a good rival to chrome and i have no doubt, their future products will be a massive disruption too
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:41:37 AM

Wow actually I'm currently using brave browser I think for 2 years now? I didn't know at first that It's a crypto based browser I just think their builtin ad shield and non eating ram browser which makes it a great browser also they are giving free coins every month for their ads. I'm not quite sure about that it just pops on the address bar that I have some unclaimed coins

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:16:23 AM

That's a very good thing to hear.  I know Brave browser is very popular because of the potential to earn Basic Attention Token (BAT) and some gaming activities.  I once used the browser sometimes ago, but uninstall it because my phone was malfunctioning. I love the app and will get it back.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 08:21:44 AM

Some of my friends are using brave, but they didn't hear it from me, they don't even know about rewarding program, they just wish a browser without to many adds, that's fast and reliable. It's good browser, but for me NetBox is much more interesting with their rewarding and staking program!

i am also using NetBox now, but do not think that Brave is bad, it is great, has good development, and i bought some BAT for future use, but NetBox could be the next Brave, slightly improved, i am trying it, since it is a new release and have good rewarding program, if they reach numbers that Brave already has, it will be great for NetBox and NBX token
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 10:06:59 AM

It's nice to see that the brave browser is gaining more popularity. I'm of the opinion that one of the most common reasons why the brave browser is gaining momentum is that it gives its users the opportunity to earn why using the browser. Though the amount is quite small, but it's appreciated by users.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 11:05:50 AM

I think most users are using it due to the reward system and who is referring to them making free tokens to refer them and installing and viewing ads due to free BAT tokens. Hence, most of the users are inactive, and some are using randomly due to BAT tokens rewards. This may be helpful for the gaming platform.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 12:07:52 PM

I think most users are using it due to the reward system and who is referring to them making free tokens to refer them and installing and viewing ads due to free BAT tokens. Hence, most of the users are inactive, and some are using randomly due to BAT tokens rewards. This may be helpful for the gaming platform.

The reward they are given is not that big so I don't think that's the only reasons why people using that browser. Because there are more users of this browser so the reward they give to users  decrease since it will be distributed to all user's. I also found that other users do not register to earn rewards they just like to use the browser and like the experience using it while browsing  it is smooth to use unlike other browser .

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 01:11:58 PM

Brave browser mainly used by lot of users due to its privacy but in recent days people found that brave isn't completely providing privacy to its users so people moved to Tor from Brave and that is why brave itself showing that they have lot of active users so people can consider them for using it.BAT could be a reason why people using it but I am also using it for general surfing not for any privacy related things.I just go with Tor whenever I wanted to get complete privacy.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 03:35:26 PM

This is indeed an extraordinary achievement and the public must appreciate it. But behind it all, I assume it is not the number of users who are really real. When Brave opens an airdrop and other campaigns, there will definitely be many participants who participate in cheating. But Brave is indeed worthy of appreciation
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: