Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining the world's first PoW-based NFT by CPU  (Read 6446 times)
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:15:44 PM

let's ask some simple questions first:
1/ What hacash trying to solve in crypto space? Where is the demand for using hacash? (Sorry, I read your whitepaper but I see nothing)
2/ How does Hacash prevent 51% attack and chain-split?
3/ Why don't people use Bitcoin and Ethereum instead?

In Hacash, 51% attack protection is implemented by means of "node-notaries" (addresses with the largest number of coins) which sign blocks in the main network; when trying to use a new chain (attack), nodes check its history and if there are no records of such blocks, they simply discard it. A more complete understanding of this system can be obtained by reading the whitepaper.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenYou (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 05:30:41 AM

[5:30 UTC 10/11/2020]
Total hash power of Hacash: 319.62MH/s
Active Miners of HacPool: 148
HacPool top address has mined $HAC: ㄜ717:248

Miner setup takes less than 10 minutes: http://hacashpool.com/start-mining/

Video Tutorial: https://vimeo.com/449931688
KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 05:32:40 AM

1/ What hacash trying to solve in crypto space? Where is the demand for using hacash? (Sorry, I read your whitepaper but I see nothing)

Read this one: https://medium.com/@CryptoKenYou/what-is-hacash-52bcd7b438ea
KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 05:52:06 AM

[5:50 UTC 10/13/2020]
Total hash power of Hacash: 137.71MH/s
Active Miners of HacPool: 160
HacPool top address has mined $HAC: ㄜ717:248

KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:24:56 AM

[5:20 UTC 10/14/2020]
Total hash power of Hacash: 236.96MH/s
Active Miners of HacPool: 149
HacPool top address has mined $HAC: ㄜ719:248

KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:37:47 AM

[5:35 UTC 10/15/2020]
Total hash power of Hacash: 350.60MH/s
Active Miners of HacPool: 153
HacPool top address has mined $HAC: ㄜ719:248

tarsmozirko22

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 09:04:31 AM

In Hacash, 51% attack protection is implemented by means of "node-notaries" (addresses with the largest number of coins) which sign blocks in the main network; when trying to use a new chain (attack), nodes check its history and if there are no records of such blocks, they simply discard it. A more complete understanding of this system can be obtained by reading the whitepaper.
I haven't read the code about that part yet. But I witnessed the chain forking 2 times a few days ago, miner that has the largest hash leads the chain.
Anyway, how many "node-notaries" are there?

I've read that before asking questions, your article used a lot of big words, compared hacash itself to bitcoin, which only draws attention to crypto-newbies, and those people don't have either skills or money. After all, your article has nothing to answer my questions.
If you continue answering questions for such critical questions by just throwing a link, no one will care about this coin seriously (I assume you want more skilled people and buyers pay attention to hacash, not a bunch of idiots and small miners).
nyccat

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 09:36:36 PM

more big players not free vps 1 core miners , you are so right about this .
KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:37:05 AM

I haven't read the code about that part yet. But I witnessed the chain forking 2 times a few days ago, miner that has the largest hash leads the chain.

I've read that before asking questions, your article used a lot of big words, compared hacash itself to bitcoin, which only draws attention to crypto-newbies, and those people don't have either skills or money. After all, your article has nothing to answer my questions.
If you continue answering questions for such critical questions by just throwing a link, no one will care about this coin seriously (I assume you want more skilled people and buyers pay attention to hacash, not a bunch of idiots and small miners).

I thought the answers have been answered from my article. NVM. To be clear, I don't have such skills to create this coin. I just found it and feel the vision and tech behind this coin is logical and achievable, the most important thing is that Hacash is the currency closest to my ideal of next world currency so far.

1. What hacash trying to solve in crypto space? Where is the demand for using hacash?

Form my opinion, in the big picture, Hacash tries to solve the world currency problems and rebuilt a new finance system (I can see it from the history perspective of money, which I'm writing the next article to explain it). In the small picture, it tries to solve the problem of crypto in a lager-scale usages.

Maybe the answer still sounds "big word" to you. Cuz if anyone wanna believe in Hacash, you have to believe next world currency is crypto based first IMO.

so where is the demand for using hacash?

Anywhere has demands for using bitcoin is better to use hacash. The demand will be changed. If I take a guess in a final goal of hacash demand, it will be the money you use in daily life.

2.Why don't people use Bitcoin and Ethereum instead?

Bitcoin and Ethereum can't be the money we used in daily life. I explained the problem of Bitcoin’s currency in my first article:

• The upper limit of the total amount. In history, a currency that can realize large-scale payments has no upper limit on its total supply.
  • There is no elasticity of supply. Bitcoin supply at a fixed rate of one block every ten minutes and a single currency have affected Bitcoin price big rise and fall. It cannot become a relatively stable currency settlement unit.
KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:41:23 AM

more big players not free vps 1 core miners , you are so right about this .

Hash power doubled from yesterday: 300 to 600 MH/s.
vominhnha

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:52:18 AM

when the hac will be updated from the wallet? I want check
KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:41:25 AM

you mean the pool mining reward distribution?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:16:22 AM

I think one problem here is that this coin is not available to any exchange yet. Only OTC, so is this really sustainable? Those who are buying, where will they use it for, aside from hoping and waiting that someday this will be going to be valuable?
vominhnha

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:51:31 AM

yes
KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:32:03 AM

I think one problem here is that this coin is not available to any exchange yet. Only OTC, so is this really sustainable? Those who are buying, where will they use it for, aside from hoping and waiting that someday this will be going to be valuable?

We publish eHAC swap draft in HacashPool group for testing purpose before the official announcement in public. Everyone can begin their trade by contacting @hacswap on Twitter to swap your $HAC to $eHAC or to provide liquidity in Uniswap.

Any feedback is valuable.

Related Links:
EHAC Contract:https://etherscan.com/token/0x773b2c4d9fafb368ec237626dc7d06ccca81ec18

HAC Swap Twitter: https://twitter.com/hacswap

Uniswap EHAC-ETH pair info: https://uniswap.info/pair/0x9de3100d218a960f50739ac5b3517fe9b276f623

Summary:

As the number of people in the community increased, more investors began to inquire where to buy HAC from miners other than through P2P transactions. Mr. You, seeing the demand for HAC and the advantages of Uniswap, created 100,000 supply ERC-20 token for Hacash
(eHAC) to solve the immediate problem of early HAC trading. eHAC is an ERC20 token backed 1:1 with Hacash (HAC). Completely transparent, 100% verifiable, and HacashPool community lead.

Exchange is just a very small problem for right now. No one is just hoping and waiting that someday this will be going to be valuable. Anyone who came into this coin, keep contributing his/her effort on it.

And what's more check this conversion from telegram group: https://twitter.com/kenyoucurrency/status/1317057443323547648?s=20

Hight light this one: Bitcoin took 10 years because people had no idea about what cryptocurrency is, so it took a long process to adapt. But now people know and it won't take any time for adaptation. People just need to know why hacash is better crypto than bitcoin, then it's a boom.
KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:33:51 AM

yes

The WP says this: At present, the rules for mining pool settlement and automatic coinage are: every block excavated counts a statistical period, and settles once, and the mined coins are distributed in proportion to all participating computing power in the period. If there are more than 2 reward shares, 10 blocks will be credited into the account in 50 minutes, 0.2 blocks will be credited in 8.3 hours, and 0.02 blocks will be credited in 3.5 days.
KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 12:59:54 PM

[10:10 UTC 10/18/2020]
Total hash power of Hacash: 421.59MH/s
Active Miners of HacPool: 156
HacPool top address mined $HAC: ㄜ720:248
Total $HAC: 180941 $HACD: 20249

tarsmozirko22

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 03:37:18 PM

I thought the answers have been answered from my article. NVM. To be clear, I don't have such skills to create this coin. I just found it and feel the vision and tech behind this coin is logical and achievable, the most important thing is that Hacash is the currency closest to my ideal of next world currency so far.

1. What hacash trying to solve in crypto space? Where is the demand for using hacash?

Form my opinion, in the big picture, Hacash tries to solve the world currency problems and rebuilt a new finance system (I can see it from the history perspective of money, which I'm writing the next article to explain it). In the small picture, it tries to solve the problem of crypto in a lager-scale usages.

Maybe the answer still sounds "big word" to you. Cuz if anyone wanna believe in Hacash, you have to believe next world currency is crypto based first IMO.

Anywhere has demands for using bitcoin is better to use hacash. The demand will be changed. If I take a guess in a final goal of hacash demand, it will be the money you use in daily life.

Bitcoin and Ethereum can't be the money we used in daily life. I explained the problem of Bitcoin’s currency in my first article:

• The upper limit of the total amount. In history, a currency that can realize large-scale payments has no upper limit on its total supply.
  • There is no elasticity of supply. Bitcoin supply at a fixed rate of one block every ten minutes and a single currency have affected Bitcoin price big rise and fall. It cannot become a relatively stable currency settlement unit.

well, seems like you underestimate the knowledge of members in bitcointalk forum. If there's any brilliant idea, it would draw attention easily. Hacash is already 2 years old, last few days they release 3 versions on the same day, the github commit title is "fix bug", only from that, I can tell that this team is quite unprofessional and definitely young, I'd say they never work in a big project before.
But that's not everything. So now, let me paraphrase my question so you can answer it directly in your next article since your medium post and this answer are ambiguous. The question is: Let's say a company have 10,000 bitcoin, what problem they will face in the future (5 years, 10 years, 20 years) with bitcoin, why they have to migrate 10,000 bitcoin to hacash?

Secondly, Ethereum has infinite supply so far Smiley
KenYou (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 04:19:42 PM

well, seems like you underestimate the knowledge of members in bitcointalk forum. If there's any brilliant idea, it would draw attention easily. Hacash is already 2 years old, last few days they release 3 versions on the same day, the github commit title is "fix bug", only from that, I can tell that this team is quite unprofessional and definitely young, I'd say they never work in a big project before.
But that's not everything. So now, let me paraphrase my question so you can answer it directly in your next article since your medium post and this answer are ambiguous. The question is: Let's say a company have 10,000 bitcoin, what problem they will face in the future (5 years, 10 years, 20 years) with bitcoin, why they have to migrate 10,000 bitcoin to hacash?

Secondly, Ethereum has infinite supply so far Smiley

I don't underestimate anyone here. There is no team in Hacash. If you feel unprofessional, meaning the hacash developer jojoin is unprofessional, from what I know he is good at developing but is not good at English.

When the company see Hacash has more values than Bitcoin or migrate bitcoin to hacash can be benefit at that moment IMO.

I will migrate at least 1 bitcoin into hacash anyway(I mean Bitcoin Dark Hole in Hacash). Cuz I believe Hacash is better than bitcoin and is the money in the future.

And Ethereum has infinite supply, what do you wanna try to say?  Does Ethereum have an elasticity of supply?
vominhnha

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:25:30 AM

yes

The WP says this: At present, the rules for mining pool settlement and automatic coinage are: every block excavated counts a statistical period, and settles once, and the mined coins are distributed in proportion to all participating computing power in the period. If there are more than 2 reward shares, 10 blocks will be credited into the account in 50 minutes, 0.2 blocks will be credited in 8.3 hours, and 0.02 blocks will be credited in 3.5 days.

I've been mining for 4 days but the wallet test still doesn't have hacash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: