Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do new projects know about this situation some years ago?  (Read 461 times)
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:30:56 AM

We are in the DeFi projects session, right? I'm very curious to know how new projects realize that this is the time for DeFi projects. One legit project can build a coin in a few days. So many projects have focused on the DeFi system. My question is, are these projects legit or is it just a plan to grab the investors' money on this DeFi hype?
There are a few projects that are legal, but there are also many scam projects that take advantage of this hype to get money from investors. It's very similar to ICOs in 2017 and I've seen it before, so be really careful when investing in Defi projects.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:34:09 AM

Some long-forgotten projects now just change the name add defi and all, on the wave of hype they begin to grow, there is no trust in such projects, but you can speculate.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
AbuBhakar

Activity: 1008
Merit: 525

🇵🇭

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:37:04 AM

We are in the DeFi projects session, right? I'm very curious to know how new projects realize that this is the time for DeFi projects. One legit project can build a coin in a few days. So many projects have focused on the DeFi system. My question is, are these projects legit or is it just a plan to grab the investors' money on this DeFi hype?
There are a few projects that are legal, but there are also many scam projects that take advantage of this hype to get money from investors. It's very similar to ICOs in 2017 and I've seen it before, so be really careful when investing in Defi projects.
The defi projects werent really new, some project like chainlink and bancor already in the market for quite long which also represent a decentralized financial. It's just that defi project now is on hype and getting more projects. Before ICO is popular and we will soon see defi being part of history like ICO, IEO did.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:52:21 AM

Some projects are legit whereas some are pure and simple money grab projects designed to take advantage of the DeFi trend. If you will notice DeFi projects are popping up every day and I am sure at least half those would turn out to be scam projects.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:05:25 AM

Some long-forgotten projects now just change the name add defi and all, on the wave of hype they begin to grow, there is no trust in such projects, but you can speculate.
Those who have already rebrand their name just got short term hype and when the investors will have realized if such project has no valut at all and it will be dumped again to the bottom price. I think that everyone has known very well about this and they will not randomly investing in any defi

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:05:44 AM

My question is, are these projects legit or is it just a plan to grab the investors' money on this DeFi hype?

The technology is evolving whether you call it hype or the next big thing as long as it is addressing issues about decentralization and privacy which this technology is giving and adding value to the technology it will and should be supported only time can tell if DeFi is here to stay or like ICO will vanish soon.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:10:39 AM

no one really can know which way the crypto market will move, the current trend towards a very hype Defi project in the market, our task remains to be careful with the offer of a defi program because the more hype the project can be exploited for fraudsters to become fields of getting investor money quickly.
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:35:39 AM

Those successful DeFi projects are old projects of 2018, they are successful for a reason and it's possible that even bad developers and scammers will try to take advantage of the DeFi hype to raise money and exit scam, investors should be expecting this any time from now.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:46:58 AM

If there are new famous projects that are circulating, investors will surely come during the hype. Defi projects gives the crypto world a new hope to transform old projects into new, meaningful and trusted projects.
I just also hope that it wasn't build like those projects before just to collect some money and run. But i am very optimistic about this defi projects that aims to enhance financial products.

You can check some reviews here to check out whether some defi projects are legit or not.

maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:22:34 AM

I think in the future, Defi may be the future of world finance and it is a prerequisite for us to step into the open finance. Traditional intermedialy platform such as Banks or Goverments have many disadvantages about centralizement and will be replaced by decentralizement of Defi

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 10:06:49 AM

I think there were already existing Defi project for some time now in the market operating without so much attention back then, now it seems the Defi hype has increased alot probably because of the performance of compound project very recently or people just suddenly realize Defi project is the way to go ensuring easy access and inclusion, whatever the case maybe, it seem interesting to watch.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 11:55:11 AM

Not all DeFi projects will be successful, I'm not saying this to spread bad things about DeFi projects but some DeFi projects will be created to just take advantage of DeFi insane hype and investors money, investors please be very careful where to put your hard earned cash

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 12:31:40 PM

scammers always find ways to scam people and they will keep up with the current trend In order to scam people .it is difficult to say which of them is true and which is not  scammers will use the idea of ​​defi project for their own benefit so they will come here and build their own project to make advantage to those people that also want to  follow the trend by investing in it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 12:55:34 PM

Defi is the trend at the moment and everyone is talking about it.
But like every other trend or hype it will be replaced by a new topic in the future.
I think that only a small percentage of all those defi Projects that are being announced or released at the moment will be still here in a few years.
And those will be the projects whose development is has not started only 2 weeks ago to ride the Defi hype train.
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 01:07:48 PM

I've come to know that in the cryptocurrency industry, we have a flux of projects and they come with the trend. I remember we once had the deflationary tokens as the new trend and several persons were joining the hype. I believe it's the season for defi projects now and after this we would have several others. One really needs to be very careful to avoid the risks involved in these trends.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 03:42:31 PM

The beginning was the birth of a new project that had new ideas and innovations that had actually carried out research for the future, so this project was really successful and was followed by several new projects and was also successful. But indeed after that will be born a new project that only aims to seek profits or projects made by people who are not responsible.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:26:52 AM

Not every projects are created years ago,many of them were created once the trend got hyped among the crypto investors.Probably many of them are legit but we also need to analyse is they are worth to invest? I will call they won't be profitable in long term so any potential investors should avoid getting into this hype trap.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 11:43:26 AM

It's still hard to guess, apart from DeFi, escrow is also considered a promising project but that hasn't been concluded yet. we don't know for sure, because this is all online and the activities that each development team is doing, we don't know. we are here only as participants or investors without knowing what is actually happening. so, it would be wise not to focus too much on just one, or too sure about a project that is hype.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 08:12:58 AM

A lot of projects had an idea with Defi many years ago, and they started developing it. I don't know what makes Defi as exciting as it is now, but it has helped this market to go up and attract a lot of new investors.
I think that Defi did not attract new investors, but these projects made alive those people who have been in this market for a long time, but in the period from 2018-2020 they just waited and did not invest in any altcoins

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 05:38:25 PM

There are both of them exist in the market today. The DeFi hype is real so there are good and bad try to utilize and take their chance with their new DeFi projects. You need to have some basic understanding around DeFi and do your research properly to know which one is legit and which one is just a plan to grab investors' money. That it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: