Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] MultiPoolMiner | AMD | NVIDIA | CPU  (Read 222 times)
MultiPooll (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 01:07:34 AM

MultiPoolMiner

What is MultiPoolMiner?
Monitors crypto mining pools and coins in real-time and finds the most profitable for your machine

The best part of this miner is how easy they make it to mine other currencies. With only a few clicks you could be mining Litecoin and go straight to ZCash. The miner is also super fast and doesn't have a super high miner fee

Features
  • Monitors crypto mining pools and coins in real-time and finds the most profitable for your machine
  • Controls any miner that is available via command line
  • Supports benchmarking, multiple platforms (AMD, NVIDIA and CPU) and mining on A Hash Pool, BlazePool, BlockMasters, Hash Refinery, MiningPoolHub, Nicehash, YiiMP, ZergPool and Zpool pools
  • Includes Watchdog Timer to detect and handle miner failures
  • Comprehensive web GUI with dashboard and balances overview
  • Power usage is part of the profibility calculation (optional)
  • API port is configurable, default is 3999
  • Invalid share detection; miner gets marked failed if the configured ration of accepted / bad shares is exceeded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| GitHub: https://github.com/MultiPoolMiner/MultiPoolMiner/releases                
| Download: https://github.com/MultiPoolMiner/MultiPoolMiner/releases/download/v3.5.5.1/MultiPoolMiner-3.5.5.1.zip
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features
  • Controls any miner that is available via command line
  • Supports benchmarking
  • Supports multiple platforms:
  • Supports the following pools:
  • MiningPoolHub, Zpool, HashRefinery, Nicehash, Ahashpool, BlockMunch, ItalYiiMP and YiiMP.eu
  • Supports over 35 different miner software in 100+ configurations
  • Optional mining rig monitoring feature
  • Includes Watchdog Timer to detect and handle miner failures
  • An open-source project with many new features in the pipeline

Supported algoritms:

Pool Name        | -poolname parameter  | MultiPoolMiner supported algorithms by pool (-algorithm parameters)

Mining Pool Hub |      miningpoolhub      | CryptoNight, Ethash, Equihash, Groestl, Keccak, Lyra2RE2, Lyra2z, MyriadGroestl, NeoScrypt, Quark, Qubit, Scrypt, SHA256, Skein,
                       |                                |  X11, Yescrypt

Zpool               |            zpool             | Bitcore, Blakecoin, Blake2s, C11, Decred, Equihash, Groestl, HSR, Keccak, Lbry, Lyra2RE2, MyriadGroestl, NeoScrypt, Nist5, Phi,
                       |                                | Polytimos, Quark, Qubit, Scrypt, SHA256, Sib, Skunk, Skein, Timetravel, Tribus, Veltor, X11, X11evo, X11gost, X17, Yescrypt

Nicehash         |          nicehash           | CryptoNight, Ethash, Equihash, Keccak, Lbry, Lyra2RE2, NeoScrypt, Nist5, Pascal, Quark, Qubit, Scrypt, SHA256, Sib, Skein, X11,
                      |                                 | X11gost

Hash Refinery   |         hashrefinery       | Bitcore, Lyra2RE2, MyriadGroestl, NeoScrypt, Nist5, Phi, Quark, Qubit, Scrypt, Skunk, Skein, Tribus, Veltor, X11, X11evo, X17,
                      |                                 | Yescrypt

A Hash Pool    |           ahashpool         | Bitcore, Blakecoin, Blake2s, C11, Groestl, HMQ1725, HSR, Keccak, Lbry, Lyra2RE2, MyriadGroestl, NeoScrypt, Nist5, Phi, Scrypt, Sib,
                     |                                   | Skunk, Skein, Timetravel, Tribus, X11gost, X17, Yescrypt

BlockMunch      |         blockmunch         | Lyra2RE2, NeoScrypt, Quark, Scrypt, SHA256, Skunk, Tribus, X11, Xevan

ItalYiiMP         |           italyiimp           | Blakecoin, Keccak, NeoScrypt, Nist5, Quark, Qubit, Scrypt, SHA256, X11

YiiMP.eu          |             yiimp             | Bitcore, Blake2s, C11, Decred, Equihash, Groestl, HMQ1725, HSR, JHA, Lbry, Lyra2RE2, NeoScrypt, Phi, SHA256, Sib, Skein,
                     |                                  | Timetravel, Tribus, X11evo, X17

Let MPM do all the hard work for you!

Monitors crypto mining pools and coins in real-time and finds the most profitable for your machine.

Simply edit a batch file with your Bitcoin address or username and start mining. You will start earning even during benchmarking!

MultiPoolMiner is more profitable than Nicehash Miner 2 and Nicehash Miner Legacy as it uses direct pool mining.

Less than 0.7% minimum fee.

Let MPM do all the hard work for you!

Monitors crypto mining pools and coins in real-time and finds the most profitable for your machine.

Simply edit a batch file with your Bitcoin address or username and start mining. You will start earning even during benchmarking!

MultiPoolMiner is more profitable than Nicehash Miner 2 and Nicehash Miner Legacy as it uses direct pool mining.

Less than 0.7% minimum fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 01:22:49 AM

https://prnt.sc/tuscr5
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:30:42 PM

You just released this and YiiMP.eu has been down for a year. Hmmm
alucard20724

Activity: 703
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:43:37 PM

actually.. this isn't this persons miner.   it's been out for awhile.  I stopped using about 2 years ago... they had a drastic code change that i didn't care for so i stopped using it.

https_://github.com/MultiPoolMiner/MultiPoolMiner/releases

as of my writing of the post, the links appear to be correct, but  this could be a bait and switch that i've seen lately, where they post the original links, and then change one non-obvious character to a phishing/spam/virus link.

like changing the " i " to an " l ".... or creating a fake githab site, instead of the legitimate github site.

so.. with that said, i have not re-verified the accuracy of the links after i make this post.... they could change... it's a newbie account with one post.

oh yeah... and hashrefinery is gone also for about 6 months now.
MultiPooll (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 01:30:25 AM

actually.. this isn't this persons miner.   it's been out for awhile.  I stopped using about 2 years ago... they had a drastic code change that i didn't care for so i stopped using it.

as of my writing of the post, the links appear to be correct, but  this could be a bait and switch that i've seen lately, where they post the original links, and then change one non-obvious character to a phishing/spam/virus link.

like changing the " i " to an " l ".... or creating a fake githab site, instead of the legitimate github site.

so.. with that said, i have not re-verified the accuracy of the links after i make this post.... they could change... it's a newbie account with one post.

so as you can see the links have not changed after you sent the message, your accusations are unfounded, so please accept that you were wrong!!!!
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:00:14 PM

so as you can see the links have not changed after you sent the message, your accusations are unfounded, so please accept that you were wrong!!!!

How can I when I'm correct...... You just released this and YiiMP.eu has been down for a year. Hmmm
alucard20724

Activity: 703
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:47:27 PM

ok.. you got me... it's a newbie account with two post... both of them from this thread  Roll Eyes
JayDDee

Activity: 1388
Merit: 220

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 12:15:24 AM

This is the second time I've seen a newbie pretend to own someone else's software.
kawpowminer was the other.

In both cases the newbie user was similar to the product name although the real devs had completely
different user ids from the product.

Also in both cases the github accounts are intact and unchanged from the last legitimate release.

It's definitely suspicious but I don't know what the intent is.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: