Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need help with ground breaking opensource project  (Read 1868 times)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:54:20 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 06:31:13 PM by MickGhee

Software Developers, Investors

there will be
A NEW ORDER FOR THE AGES

But before you BUG OUT its decentralized and your in charge ....

This is my contribution to the cryptoworld  the first part tells a little of my story if u want to skip that go to the dotted line

**********************************************************************************************************

Hello fellow Diginauts its Spayse MickGhee here some of you know me ...    For those of you that don't here is a short intro ....

Ran away at 16 to become a "squatter" in san francisco  in the mid-late nineties then joined the rainbow family of love and light, its a rainbow made of children. by the time i was 21 i had successfully thrown 3 "rave" parties having stood on stage at midnight on nye with KRS-one everything was great

until the law messed it up

made and lost a fortune

bummed around for a year or two and found my way into wholesaling from china i specialized in legal organic compounds it was great

until the law messed that up

i flushed a fortune i bet the alligators had a blast.

so i began my "professional life" where i was a salesperson. i worked my way from outbound cold calls to collections to T.L to years later a big fancy title in the advertising industry,  where i had a chance to shine . then i discovered digital currencies  i found out in 2010 i even mined some coins with my nvidia 9800 @7mh/s and got coins. but there was nothing to do with em and it really prevented me from playing games so i forgot until i hear about silk road......

so its april 2013 i got a few btc and i see that everything for sale was very very cheap compared to when i had bought last time  and so now i mine shit coins and trade them for good coins you know the routine.  i am currently making about 0.5-1 a week with 3 gridseeds and 5 gh worth of erupters and a bankroll of about .4 constantly in trade  from this over the past 3 weeks i have purchased over 2 btc worth of new /used equip some in transit. ( it has taken me 9 months to get to this point)

I tell you all of this because i want you to see how i can make things happen when i have vision, and vision I have.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) The Goal

The goal of this project is to further satoshis dream and preserve its integrity. I aim to take the open source movement of decentralized "crowd" economics to a higher more practical level, capable of impacting each individual participant and enriching the lives of all who choose participation; To bring  math based currencies out of the shadow and into every persons life in a rewarding, sensible way"  
        a) Eliminate shitcoin value by devolping a whole system not just a currency.. this can be done once a system is in place that
         has a value attached to the system. USD are not valuable without the system to  support it  and if that system fails look at
         iraqi currency after the war.      
         b)  to apply the open source principal to business systems creating a whole new "work @ Your Pace" system hereby referred to as "OPEN SYSTEM  BUSINESS ECONOMICS"  where the users are the employees as well as their own boss. this can be done by accepting ONLY our coin for our service.  This service will be unique fresh and in high demand once launched. it is practical , adaptable. and at this moment "CLASSIFIED"

c) To leave a lasting legacy of freedom to future generations

2) OTHER INFORMATION
  To keep scammers and copycats away i have tried to remain vague but there should be enough there to see the light. please don't misinterpret this  as lack of planning. This ones been cooking a while

WHAT I NEED TO GET THIS DONE

first i need to talk to someone who codes wallets to see if my idea CAN be done. before i move on i need consultation with a math geek  someone who knows android and has developed a new coin algorithm i can pay  0.005 btc for a 10-30 min chat with someone of those specifications

pm or send email

this project is going to need more money than i have now or see myself producing it in a timely manner so investment is needed

DONATIONS

1JUmrRaCVdrCa58gKp4C2CyaxaAdi4xeZN

you wanna buy a piece of this idea

Spayse@live.com send me an email we can talk more

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:16:21 PM

BUMP

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:39:29 PM

You you give a brief summary of the actual source of income?

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:24:41 PM

first i need to talk to someone who codes wallets to see if my idea CAN be done. before i move on i need consultation with a math geek  someone who knows android and has developed a new coin algorithm i can pay  0.005 btc for a 10-30 min chat with someone of those specifications
This is seriously below minimum wage.

If you want to go Open Source anyways, protecting your idea is not useful anyways (especially in case you want to create something that probably already exists... if you want to create any kind of backed cryptocurrency take a look at Ripple for example) and if you don't want to Open Source from the beginning, properly paying your consultants might be a smart move before you get "advice" from people who want to work for these rates (10 mBTC/hour).

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:57:32 PM

Bump

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:08:18 PM

You you give a brief summary of the actual source of income?

Yes.. the service which I have attached to this project is very simple and has been done before in bitcoins infancy. How the business actually makes money is in two ways.  First transaction fees. A portion of network transaction fees will go to the development team. Like dev coin meets merchant services.  but we just take tx fees. Second there will be a service fee when using our service and that fee is going to be the main source of income.  All employees will work for a comission on the sale from home at thier own pace

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:10:42 PM

This is seriously below minimum wage.

If you want to go Open Source anyways, protecting your idea is not useful anyways (especially in case you want to create something that probably already exists... if you want to create any kind of backed cryptocurrency take a look at Ripple for example) and if you don't want to Open Source from the beginning, properly paying your consultants might be a smart move before you get "advice" from people who want to work for these rates (10 mBTC/hour).

I have no problem paying folks for thier work u shoot me a number

ecto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:31:08 PM

you wrote a lot of words that don't convey any concrete ideas.

if you want "investors" or anyone to help you, try writing correctly and not pointlessly divulging how you bought things on silk road.
leckey

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:43:08 PM

All sounds wishy-washy. What EXACTLY is the project?

nybbler905

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:38:09 PM

sounds alot like " Silk Road part 2 - the mining pool consortium! "

Seriously tho, the only ' work ' currently for BTC is mining unless you count the few reputable places that can sell and ship items ( and not just mining hardware ) in BTC.  No product or service that can be elaborated on, no way would I back it.

So... In order for me to consider backing this kind of thing

1) what product/service(s) are we talking about?
2) how low a percent can go to the ' store/company ' per month to keep it viable assuming 2 BTC total as the store/company income per month?
3) what country/countries are not eligible?

please feel free to quote this with a reply that is less vague.

Always looking for donations even as low as 1uBTC
14XfpYPdtYiGoEiDcKrSzuvBM3ukhwANUh - BTC
LS7FEfu9ajp3NQcDjui9TSKscwQesj9i8k - LTC
LHe9g5ixMyfdtqAEHU5vErG1eQrDshBFRW -Luckycoin
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:20:48 PM

sounds alot like " Silk Road part 2 - the mining pool consortium! "

Seriously tho, the only ' work ' currently for BTC is mining unless you count the few reputable places that can sell and ship items ( and not just mining hardware ) in BTC.  No product or service that can be elaborated on, no way would I back it.

So... In order for me to consider backing this kind of thing

1) what product/service(s) are we talking about?
2) how low a percent can go to the ' store/company ' per month to keep it viable assuming 2 BTC total as the store/company income per month?
3) what country/countries are not eligible?

please feel free to quote this with a reply that is less vague.

Not at all I guess if I want help I must let the cat out of the bag.... I am planning to lsunch a company like this:  Food for coins.. its a new way to cashout. Foodcoin. Its money you can eat... we will accept foodcoin and purchase your carryout order with our credit card. You pay the bill plus 8% workers can elect to do the following answer phones place orders or deliver the food for an additional fee all eorkers are paid a percentage of what tgey bring in and 10% of net profits eill go to charity I will plan to lao launch with an ad campaign and granted we have. enough capital.  A tv ad campaign. The whole business will be ad hoc and depend on. Folks starting thier own franchise in thier town. No fees to start a franchise as this model is open source and franchisees will earn 85% of revenue generated this idea needs a website with an order system foofcoin will need its own exchange and all coins will trade for FOOD ONLY

nybbler905

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:42:56 PM

Like the idea, see a few hurdles for you to watch out for

1) don't store perishables on ' company ' site - you can get alot of flack for ' sellinng ' limpy carrots
2) dry goods ( cans especially ) also need attention - I was in a derivitive of Amway and there was alot of flack on a dented can
3) cities that you can get at least 3 delivery people in to do the deliveries - people tend to sleep, eat, etc and not run 24/7
4) connections with wholesalers - cheaper you can get before it hits a ' store shelve ' not only more profit, more likely to be fresh

There were more items in the ' off the top of my head ' list, cut it down to the top 4 so you wouldn't think I was against you, instead trying to encourage you with what to overcome ( and you can ).  Good luck with it.

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:18:09 PM

Maybe it dudnt specify we will order takeout like shineese food pizza sandwiches from your local take out spot for you. Ive been in situations whrevi have 3k usd on crtptsy but I cant buy a cheeseburger .. maybe we start a resturant but thats further down the line. At first we just connect existing systems and combine them in new ways innovation not creation here

nybbler905

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:24:28 PM

I  ' knew a guy ' that was starting that kind of business ( delivery of items to homes after normal store hours ) and he ran in to a few issues.  The list I gave is a good one as he tryed to order ( against my advice ) for his ' regulars ' not knowing if they would suddenly stop ( which some did ) and ended up just barely breaking even after all the local taxes, paperwork in general, gas costs, etc.  The business was similar to ' dial a bottle ' but non-alcoholic items ie doritos, subs, pizzas.  If you just looked at the income, it was well over 1k ( canadian ) per month, but the taxes, expenses and buying ahead of orders that didn't come in killed his business.  Keep this kind of thing in mind and make it drive you FORWARD to make it a business you can pass on to your children at a point where they don't even have to lift a finger for it to have the coin roll in.

Robbert Kiosaki - Choose to be Rich ( might be wrong spelling of his name, good read, buy it now or find the torrent! )

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:52:04 PM

I  ' knew a guy ' that was starting that kind of business ( delivery of items to homes after normal store hours ) and he ran in to a few issues.  The list I gave is a good one as he tryed to order ( against my advice ) for his ' regulars ' not knowing if they would suddenly stop ( which some did ) and ended up just barely breaking even after all the local taxes, paperwork in general, gas costs, etc.  The business was similar to ' dial a bottle ' but non-alcoholic items ie doritos, subs, pizzas.  If you just looked at the income, it was well over 1k ( canadian ) per month, but the taxes, expenses and buying ahead of orders that didn't come in killed his business.  Keep this kind of thing in mind and make it drive you FORWARD to make it a business you can pass on to your children at a point where they don't even have to lift a finger for it to have the coin roll in.

Robbert Kiosaki - Choose to be Rich ( might be wrong spelling of his name, good read, buy it now or find the torrent! )

I think I still need to clarify I will have no inventory and deliveries will not be handled through my office nothing gets purchased without an order besides server fees and advertising there is no.  Overhead and all monies are made from fees cant lose on this

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:32:58 PM

come on guys this is a good idea

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: