Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100bit.co.in - Direct trading exchange - 0.1% fee - Alt coins supported  (Read 10941 times)
100bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 02:38:25 PM

Happy New Year bitcoiners Smiley

A lot of things have taken place at our end in last few months. We did not expect it will take so much time, but we are happy to say, that at last we are close to launch. OP is updated with the latest info. Expecting support from the community...

www.100bit.co.in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:36:47 PM

A lot of things have taken place at our end in last few months. We did not expect it will take so much time, but we are happy to say, that at last we are close to launch. OP is updated with the latest info. Expecting support from the community...

www.100bit.co.in

Nice to see that you are still at work. Very few projects I have seen in BitcoinTalk that they announced months ago and ultimately delivered the end product. Probably Trezor was the longest running in this category, it took around 2 years to deliver after the announcement.

Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:57:41 PM

www.100bit.co.in

Seems this is going to be the first exchange offering direct trade of alt coins. Till date localbitcoins and a few others were offering it for bitcoin only. Will be looking forward for the launch...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:17:54 AM

Global brands those are accepting bitcoin...

Not tryin' to be a Grammar Nazi, bud, but change "those" to "that". Or, better yet: Global brands currently accepting bitcoin... (and please don't ask me how brands are able to accept anything being that in essence they are inanimate objects  Roll Eyes)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:26:51 AM

Registrant Contact Information:
    Name: Hundred Bitcoin
    Address 1: Coin Land
    City: City of Coin
    State: GA
    Zip: 400001
    Phone: +91.9999999999
    Email: Email Masking Image@100bit.co.in

Administrative Contact Information:

Technical Contact Information:

I also suggest either obfuscate the info or supply actual data (doesn't mater which), for the above doesn't cut it.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 04:50:52 AM

Another scumbag/flake exchange. Do not need. Do not want.
100bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 11:01:45 AM

Global brands those are accepting bitcoin...

Not tryin' to be a Grammar Nazi, bud, but change "those" to "that". Or, better yet: Global brands currently accepting bitcoin... (and please don't ask me how brands are able to accept anything being that in essence they are inanimate objects  Roll Eyes)

Done... thanx for pointing out

Registrant Contact Information:

Administrative Contact Information:

Technical Contact Information:

I also suggest either obfuscate the info or supply actual data (doesn't mater which), for the above doesn't cut it.

We actually want to operate under real identity, but planning to come out with some proper media coverage. Current data is just a dump for as long as we are testing...

Criticism is always welcome. But it would have been better if u do some constructive criticism. After so many scams, it is no wonder that people will wary about a new business in bitcoin, but at the same time it is also disheartening to see that you are calling something outright scam that we are working on for almost a year. I'd rather like to know, why do you think it is a scam and what would convince you that it is real ?

Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 03:47:21 AM

We actually want to operate under real identity, but planning to come out with some proper media coverage. Current data is just a dump for as long as we are testing...

Criticism is always welcome. But it would have been better if u do some constructive criticism. After so many scams, it is no wonder that people will wary about a new business in bitcoin, but at the same time it is also disheartening to see that you are calling something outright scam that we are working on for almost a year. I'd rather like to know, why do you think it is a scam and what would convince you that it is real ?
You lied about your business identity. You got caught. You don't get to handle the money of others.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:26:01 AM

'.co.in'

Seems legit.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:30:41 AM

Obvious scam. No exchange charges you money to join.
100bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 10:47:35 AM

You lied about your business identity. You got caught. You don't get to handle the money of others.

Where did we lie ? We simply did not put up any personal details. Moreover, we are not yet launched. Check the whois history of bitcoin.org. Do you think Satoshi was lying or he just did not want to put up his personal details ? There are millions of similar example from legitimate companies.

'.co.in'

Seems legit.

Does .co.uk seems illegitimate to u ? According to you www.google.co.in must be a scam as well !!!

Obvious scam. No exchange charges you money to join.

AFAIK, no exchange offers you fixed cost for all amount of trade either.

100bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:04:36 PM

If you are looking for an early access, please PM us...

Victor Beckham

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:54:00 PM

Looks pretty good. A direct exchange for Bitcoin, Alt Coins & FIAT together was indeed needed...

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:59:33 PM

Can you sum up the differences between this and a regular solid exchange like Poloniex? I dont see why I should move my funds to there.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:21:42 PM

Can you sum up the differences between this and a regular solid exchange like Poloniex? I dont see why I should move my funds to there.
It says "the exchange allows for direct exchange of BTC and altcoins against fiat directly with users". I don't know if OP means this is an actua lp2p exchange or what.
100bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 11:27:01 PM

1. Poloniex is a real-time exchange like Bitstamp, whereas 100bit.co.in is direct trading exchange like LocalBitcoins, though it allows Alt coin trading as well.

2. 100bit.co.in does not require your fund to stay deposited with the site. So, in case of any security breach, there is no chance that your fund will get affected, unless you have a live trade exactly at that time.

3. 100bit.co.in trading fee is same for all volume of trade. It is 0.001 BTC flat for each trade.

4. 100bit.co.in is an invitation only exchange. It requires a referral & 0.01 BTC to join 100bit.co.in. An user earns 0.003 BTC from each referral joining.

bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:06:50 AM

1. Poloniex is a real-time exchange like Bitstamp, whereas 100bit.co.in is direct trading exchange like LocalBitcoins, though it allows Alt coin trading as well.

2. 100bit.co.in does not require your fund to stay deposited with the site. So, in case of any security breach, there is no chance that your fund will get affected, unless you have a live trade exactly at that time.

3. 100bit.co.in trading fee is same for all volume of trade. It is 0.001 BTC flat for each trade.

4. 100bit.co.in is an invitation only exchange. It requires a referral & 0.01 BTC to join 100bit.co.in. An user earns 0.003 BTC from each referral joining.

Besides the fee and having to refer someone which is odd,, it sounds like you have done a good job with this exchange  if i am honest.

Do you have many people trading now or is it still slow ? I probably should take a look but you put me off with a sign up fee and have to get a referral.

The trading fee suits a big trader won't be surprised if you get some in future if you have not already..

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

100bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:27:55 PM

Besides the fee and having to refer someone which is odd,, it sounds like you have done a good job with this exchange  if i am honest. 

Thank you...

Do you have many people trading now or is it still slow ? I probably should take a look but you put me off with a sign up fee and have to get a referral.

Honestly, we have very low volume right now as we have sent invitation to very few people as of yet. But, many are asking for invitation to join the platform and hence we have decided to put on a referral publicly very soon...

The trading fee suits a big trader won't be surprised if you get some in future if you have not already..

You guessed it right. There are few big trader on board. But, I am not sure, how many countries they'll cover. We would love to see people from various countries dealing with different currencies & cryptocurrencies...

Warren Buffet

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:51:43 PM

Volume does not come overnight. Provide a steady and consistent service. Volume will automatically follow you. LocalBitcoins is the only tall player in the direct trading niche and there are lot to be done in this sector. Try to explore the unexplored zones, e.g. parts of Asia and Africa. GooD Luck Smiley
100bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:28:30 PM

Thank you everyone for showing interest. Now, anyone of you can join www.100bit.co.in using the referral code root. OP is updated as well. Feel free to PM us to report any issue...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: