Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopify Dropshipping Mentorship | $10K+ a day! [LIMITED SPOTS]  (Read 997 times)
Speakmore (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 03:29:47 PM

I've taken on 5 students for this month. Service is currently closed until October where I will look to take on more students. If you're interested, feel free to get in touch with me.
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 02:00:16 PM

Quick update on the first 5 students:

3 Vouch Copies:

• Product Research, taking a break
  • Website Development, taking a break
  • Product Research, classes started -- taking a break

This is why I didn't want to do vouch copies Smiley No incentive for anyone to actually do anything

2 Paid Copies:

• Product Research, quit for now
  • Product Research, back from a break and finding products

I know some people are waiting for "results," we're no where near close to getting any. On top of that, I can't make anyone post their results, I will not post any without permission (or them posting it).

With that being said, I want to remind everyone that October's class is open. Again, I will only be taking up to 5 students PER MONTH. A few people are interested, however no one has taken a spot yet.

So if you're interested, or have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a message. I have a few things I need to do today, but should be around for most of the day. Look forward to speaking with you.

My Discord: SpeakMore#5625
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:12:23 PM

I have responded to all discord messages and updated the OP as I am running this service across multiple forums. I have a few people interested in the October class, no one locked up any spots yet -- still up to 5 remain. Don't hesitate to reach out, even if it's just a question. Feel free to comment below or message me.
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 01:07:01 PM

Good morning, we're 1 day away from the initial onboarding of the next class of students. I currently have (maybe) 1 student who will be joining the October class, which means there's up to 4 spots remaining. Don't worry, you can onboard anytime in October. If you have any questions or are interested in my service, feel free to reach out to me on Discord (or here) at:

SpeakMore#5625

This is my only discord.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 08:01:42 PM

So you're selling a method that can generate $10,000+ per day, and now you're taking on clients for $500/month per student, and with five students, that's $2,500/month you'll earn from this program.

I.e. 25% of what you should be able to earn in a single day with your own method.

Care to explanation the glaring discrepancy between what you claim they can achieve, and the fact that you clearly don't earn that sort of money or you wouldn't be charging $2,500 a month which is peasant money in the US.
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 04:58:37 PM

Good morning/afternoon, it's October 1st. I will begin onboarding new students (up to 5) for this month. Don't hesitate to reach out if you're interested and/or have questions. I have 2-3 interested at the moment, plenty of time/spots open.

So you're selling a method that can generate $10,000+ per day, and now you're taking on clients for $500/month per student, and with five students, that's $2,500/month you'll earn from this program.

I.e. 25% of what you should be able to earn in a single day with your own method.

Care to explanation the glaring discrepancy between what you claim they can achieve, and the fact that you clearly don't earn that sort of money or you wouldn't be charging $2,500 a month which is peasant money in the US.

Dropshipping, eCommerce, business can generate you -$XXXX -> $100,000+ -- so yes, my teachings could allow you the ability to generate $X in revenue (please also note that $10K in revenue != $10K in profit). You may also never touch that number. Both are obviously realistic outcomes in business. I changed the thread title on the other forums so it's a bit less click-baity, it's a marketing technique. I'm sure you've heard of marketing.

You're assuming that I get 5 students, and I take them all at the same price, but correct -- $2,500/month for my time, this is a one-time fee. Students remain in the group "forever." Therefore, at the moment, it's almost an "infinite" time sink for me as I put my energy into students that are trying to progress with their stores.

Quite an interesting attack you're coming with here, I'm clearly (as I believe I stated in the thread(?)) not looking for this (mentorship) to replace/become my job. It's additional revenue on-top of everything else I already do. If you read a single thing in the post, you'd understand I'm passionate about teaching. I like to give back to the community, because I've learned valuable lessons in my X years of doing Y things (business, jobs, etc.). I know it's hard for you to believe, but most people don't make a living on/from Bitcoin Forums (Services). Again, my intention and passion is to teach students -- I do NOT guarantee you will make money, I DO guarantee that you'll learn something. If you're interested in dropshipping and ecommerce, I have experience and I'm looking to pass it along. If you're not interested, that's cool too -- I don't care. Not sure you have any idea about me, nor my income (and streams of income). I do love the judgement though, I hope you're doing well for yourself.

I will continue on my explanation (unnecessary) for my price model:
The first group was free (3) and discounted (50% - 2) because this is a NEW service. I don't know about you, but when a random new person comes and asks for $XXX, most of the time the response is, "Why would I pay you this." So the first group was selected with the intention of getting some "vouches" or "this guy has knowledge" so that it would ideally interest more students. Super smart, right? Ground breaking stuff here...
The second group (right now, October), I'm starting at $500 which seems pretty decent for the second group as I will likely spend at least 40 hours by the end of our mentorship teaching you and/or analyzing data. Assuming my estimate of time spent is correct, that breaks down to $500/40hrs = $12.50/hr -- which as you're pointing out, isn't great. I do want to point out, that this is on-top of my current earnings. If I told you that you could teach people something you're passionate about for some extra money, why wouldn't you do it?
Anyways, hopefully some students are successful -- which would attest/prove my knowledge -- and I will continue to raise the course's price. Lower entry will always go to those that invest in products early. That's with all things. Please also note, I'm "competing" with real services and "influencers" who sell their courses as well. I'm trying to be competitive in what I'm offering, as well as price point to a forum where most people probably don't have that much money (again, this post isn't only on this forum).

I hope you have a nice day, let me know if you have any other questions.
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 06:48:48 PM

I have no updates on my current students. Most have stopped and/or taken a break. Again, this was expected (think I even have it in OP) for "free copies." If people aren't invested, there's no motivation to keep them in the game. I have onboarded 0 students so far this month. Many were "interested," and then never messaged me again. With that being said, I still have tons of spots open to mentor some people in the world of dropshipping/ecommerce. Let me know if this interests you, or if you have any questions. Best place to reach me is:

SpeakMore#5625 on Discord

Considering a discount for the next 2 students!
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 04:03:43 PM

Good afternoon, hopefully everyone is having a good day thus far. I have expanded my service to another forum in hopes of reaching a broader network since I didn't get as much interest as anticipated. I'll still keep the thread updated with correct counts, and will only take on the same amount of students -- doesn't matter about the distribution between forums.

If you're interested and/or have any questions, feel free to reach out on Discord: SpeakMore#5625
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:50:33 PM

Good afternoon, hopefully all is well. I will begin (continue) a rolling enrollment now into November due to lack of interest. So 5 slots are available from now through the next 40 days or so. If you're interested in learning about dropshipping, and ideally making some money, feel free to reach out to me and ask me any questions you may have!
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 09:05:23 PM

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I'll be on and off have a few things to do. Don't hesitate to reach out if you're interested in getting mentored in dropshipping.
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:50:27 AM

I'm back and catching up on some messages. Thanks for reaching out, hopefully you all had a good weekend. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:23:14 AM

Free spots or vouch copies are still there or filled? I have seen a lot of youtube ads like this but havent tried one because of lack of time. Now I have decided to try some online legitmate type of business. Hope i will find success in this.

Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:04:24 PM

Free spots or vouch copies are still there or filled? I have seen a lot of youtube ads like this but havent tried one because of lack of time. Now I have decided to try some online legitmate type of business. Hope i will find success in this.

Not sure if I changed OP or not -- will have to take a look tonight, busy morning here... I took on 5 vouch/discounted copies the first month, so I'm doing 0 more vouch copies. All of them went AWOL (they have no stake in the game, no reason for them to play). I'm done with free copies, it's a waste of both of our times.
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:25:04 PM

Good morning, hopefully everyone had a good start to their week. I'm online and available the whole week to answer questions and onboard students if you're looking to learn about dropshipping!
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:44:17 PM

Good afternoon! Hopefully everyone had a good start to the day. I'm available the rest of the week to onboard students if anyone is interested in learning about dropshipping. Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any hesitations. I'm happy to interact and share my knowledge with you! Look forward to hearing back.
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:07:01 PM

I have responded to all messages. A person asked how could someone (the vouch copies) quit during the product research phase? Because they have the least amount invested, and clearly weren't/aren't that interested in getting their own business going.

I just want to broadcast again that dropshipping isn't "easy," and running successfully within 24hrs. You need to put some time into it and following my steps, criteria, and mentoring -- you have a better chance at becoming successful (while learning along the way).

If you're interested and/or have any questions for me, don't hesitate to reach out.

Discord: SpeakMore#5625
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 07:47:04 PM

Hopefully everyone is having a good weekend thus far, and stay safe during the holiday (US) if you celebrate it! If you're interested in learning how to dropship/ecommerce -- feel free to reach out to me on here or via discord. The next month of student onboarding has already begun; remember, I will only take the first 5 students for each month.
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 04:16:09 PM

I have a pretty busy day today, but your best chance of reaching me will be via Discord. If you don't want to contact me on Discord, just leave me a message here and I'll get to you today or tomorrow when I'm around. Hope everyone has a good Sunday and great November!
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 12:52:50 AM

I responded to DMs. Just want to remind everyone that vouch copies are gone, I see a lot of people still confused about that. I'll take a look at the thread in the upcoming day or 2 to remove that confusion if it exists.
Speakmore (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:17:08 PM

Good afternoon, hopefully you're having a good day. If you're in the US, stay safe tonight into the next couple of days pending the results. If you have any questions regarding dropshipping, feel free to reach out and send me a message. I responded to my DMs this morning!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: