Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Presenting you another worthless currency of 0 value – After Corona Coin (ACC)  (Read 192 times)
lovish27 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 03:32:09 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2021, 04:47:34 PM by lovish27

Presenting you with the useless and worthless currency of new world order – After Corona Coin (ACC)
First things first - The reason I have created this Ropsten Testnet Network currency is I want to purchase a Tesla of the Dogefather Elon Musk's company. I promise you ACC will never have any real value, but you can send your valuable crypto to me if you think I deserve to get a Tesla for writing this post. I have created this on a Test Network as I feel the real Crypto consumes too much power and I shouldn't get power wasted to buy an electric car. Wink

It's a different story that I am just saving costs by hosting this Amateur WordPress website,

The world we know has been divided into two segments – Before Christ (BC) and After Death (AD) but after the advent of modern times, the world has changed in the time we are going through.  Why I am offering this coin ?? - Because I feel people in crypto world have lot of money to waste and thus they can waste some here as well (which will get me a Tesla)

Now the MemePaper - After the invention of electricity, computers, the internet, smartphones, and most recently world-changing Cryptocurrency, the world has been divided again. The recent partition is based upon the social distancing we have learned just now. Everything these days has to be contact-free – from amazon deliveries to child deliveries. The reason for this partition is a new viral infection, which locked out whole planet and taught us new rules of existence. This virus – Coronavirus or Covid19 has already infected over 150 million people and has taken 3 million lives as of today.

The world in modern times would be divided in two segments –

1. Before Coronavirus and
2. After Coronavirus

We present you with a Joke currency to trade in the new world. After Corona Coin (ACC) is the new meme benchmark to trade in the new world where most of the trade would be done virtually, online, contact-free, and in cryptocurrency. ACC will be used as a meme all over the world from the USA to Norway, from Russia to Chile, from India to Brazil and every country that has faced the wrath of coronavirus. This is the decade of memes and in decades to come; every ‘After Coronavirus Coin’ would be worthless for sure.  If you would like to be a part of this joke then please email me at

aftercoronacoin@gmail.com

or request you to comment below on this post. Crypto Jokes are a reality and ACC is the epitome of this reality.

Thankyou

If you believe life has played a cruel joke on all of us (name Corona/Covid) and this joke coin is a great way to get even, please some bitcoin love at wallet address -
1PWewvGgyKmqmxEVxfhXfxwTWyGY6FKJ6e

You can also send me ERC20 Joke Tokens at - 0xcaa3db5c6c9d8cb2c3040e1b2da9f685c8a3d038

Gratitude Smiley

You can get this worthless and useless coin by paying through Bitcoin. All you need is to send Bitcoin at this address  - 1PWewvGgyKmqmxEVxfhXfxwTWyGY6FKJ6e
For every Bitcoin, you will send I will provide you 10000000 ACC, with every 10 Bitcoins I will send you 10000000 extra ACC
After sending the BTC you just need to DM me or send me an email at aftercoronacoin@gmail.com

Website - www.aftercoronacoin.com
After Corona Coin (ACC) Token Tracker | Etherscan - https://ropsten.etherscan.io/token/0x8c0780eccb2d10f639d36b65a34d6d0c7aade38e?a=0x3666e7097cf7cad6f0cd108d8d4253dbc630ceb4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovish27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 11:42:11 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2021, 02:20:43 PM by lovish27

I promise this is a scam coin and ACC will never have any real value in times to come.
helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:53:16 PM

After Corona Coin (ACC) is the new benchmark to trade in the new world where most of trade would be done virtually, online, contact free and in cryptocurrency. ACC will be used to trade all over the world.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 02:47:00 PM

ahahaha, ive been read up your website of this coin, i saw that you are trying to fool people by selling your testnet token that you create on Ropsten network, this is must very low budget scam to scam people who dont know about the ethereum testnet, im very sorry for you @OP send me your address, ill give you 1$ to help for gas fee to deploying new token contract on Mainnet.  Grin

I promise this is not a scam coin and ACC will have great real value in times to come.

Hahaha, how the token will have a value if the token is deployed on Ropsten network? Idiot.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:41:34 PM

ahahaha, ive been read up your website of this coin, i saw that you are trying to fool people by selling your testnet token that you create on Ropsten network, this is must very low budget scam to scam people who dont know about the ethereum testnet, im very sorry for you @OP send me your address, ill give you 1$ to help for gas fee to deploying new token contract on Mainnet.  Grin

I promise this is not a scam coin and ACC will have great real value in times to come.

Hahaha, how the token will have a value if the token is deployed on Ropsten network? Idiot.

That's funny though. He can promise all he wants but this project is very obvious that he is selling a useless token. But sadly, there will be gullible users that will fall to this trap. And yes, a low budget scam using WordPress.

Maybe the OP read about this -
https://medium.com/bitfwd/get-ropsten-ethereum-the-easy-way-f2d6ece21763

And wait, he is asking for donation in bitcoin love??? Does this coin even have value? Or listed in exchange? Maybe the OP is just trying to check the community how naive users are.

lovish27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 05:29:00 AM

After Corona Coin (ACC) is the new benchmark to trade in the new world where most of trade would be done virtually, online, contact free and in cryptocurrency. ACC will be used to trade all over the world.

Yes it is. Thanks for your support
lovish27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 05:43:48 AM

ahahaha, ive been read up your website of this coin, i saw that you are trying to fool people by selling your testnet token that you create on Ropsten network, this is must very low budget scam to scam people who dont know about the ethereum testnet, im very sorry for you @OP send me your address, ill give you 1$ to help for gas fee to deploying new token contract on Mainnet.  Grin

Why cant a token deployed on Ropsten have real value ?? ACC is an Idea that can change the way we trade in our world. ACC is on blockchain and could be sent and received from Crypto wallets no matter which method is used to deploy it. Before you junk something, I request you to try to understand the deep thought behind the project. Next month I would be launching an ACC ICO and I am also getting it listed on exchanges as soon as over 100 people are holding it. If you cant appritiate something positive, then don't speak negatively at least.

Regards
roldpescuela

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:22:33 AM

This might be the most low-effort scam attempt I've seen
lovish27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 11:09:09 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2020, 04:16:58 AM by lovish27

Just because you people dont like the idea you will call it a Joke. This coin maybe a joke to you but its not joke to any person who has lost his family member due to coronavirus. After Corona Coin is a salute to every person who fought Covid, Every Corona warrior who fought Corona, saved someone or gave his life fighting Coronavirus. ACC is like a ray of hope for a world that won't be ever same, a world which knows how necessary  masks and remaining contact less is for a world that may recover this time but will still have bruises Corona permanently left on our planet. If we won’t remain cautious then perhaps we would be inviting next coronavirus episode, the reason which makes ACC the coin to associate with. You never know what kind of effect this corona has left on crypto founders and what 'Satoshi' thinks of this corona. Perhaps he will like my coin, The revolutionary ideas he introduced thw world to he would have thought of ACC as an attempt to make something worthwhile, successful or not is a different is different thing though I will make sure ACC is a success I rest my case here
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 08:38:21 AM

- what 'Santoshi' thinks of this corona. Perhaps he will like my coin, -

Did you just disrespect the name of Satoshi here by saying he is Santoshi?  Huh We all know that this pandemic is no joke at all but projects using the name of Covid to gain something for themselves is not welcome in this community. There are several Covid-related projects here that already exited and I have no doubt that this one is another that will follow their fate. You can prove us wrong anyway. Just continue your mission but don't rekt people's money.
lovish27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 09:33:31 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2020, 04:16:28 AM by lovish27

Is taking his name a disrespect ?? I won't like to quote Harry Potter example but I respect Satoshi Nakamoto more then you ever could. I was one of the first few Bitcoin adopters and I had spent first few bitcoins in World of Warcraft (Actually all I had)
ACC is not for my personal gains, I have created it as a token of solidarity. I would be donating every penny ACC will earn for Covid Patients, don't  point your guns without enquiring about the vision.
roldpescuela

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:30:12 PM

Why did you have to mention this?  Grin
roldpescuela

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:34:21 PM

...but I respect Santoshi Nakamoto..

Santoshi Satoshi  Wink
lovish27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 04:17:20 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2021, 05:11:36 PM by lovish27

Corrected. Thanks. Santoshi is an Indian name which is the reason the keypad on my phone auto corrected it and rather made it wrong  Tongue
helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 10:35:27 AM

Ok so if you want to get After Corona Coin (ACC) you need to send Bitcoins or Ethereum. Also looks like you need to comment below about your purchase but I don't see any comments, it's a little strange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: