Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my coins because..  (Read 8231 times)
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 08:04:42 AM

My advice to you is to sell any coin or token you get from bounties as soon as possible, never hold them a long time only 1/10 of them would survive after a long time the rest would crash cause they can't compete or the team is not interested to improve it , or many other reasons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 08:08:31 AM

My advice to you is to sell any coin or token you get from bounties as soon as possible, never hold them a long time only 1/10 of them would survive after a long time the rest would crash cause they can't compete or the team is not interested to improve it , or many other reasons.
yeah, but it all comes back to the project again. however, I feel that each person has their own reasons for this. Most of the time people who want to sell what they have acquired are because they need money. another thing is when they are focused on a coin. this happened to me.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 08:44:43 AM

I am also a cryptocurrency holder  but I never hold any cryptocurrency which I got from bounties or airdrop because most people get free cryptocurrency just by completing few task so people starts selling immediately after getting in their wallet so in that case I also sell that tokens and buy other coins or tokens in which i see future recently I bought bnb coins after selling my airdrop coins
It is extraordinary, the steps you are taking are very good, because only with capital from bounties and airdrops, you can buy BNB tokens to seek multiple profits, because BNB is the best token if we compare it to thousands of tokens from bounties and the current airdrop.

terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 01:22:32 PM

I dumping my coin, is only for my life.
For pay Electric Bill, Water Bill, and i think i buy some delicious food for my family and eat it together.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 02:30:54 PM

Honestly I wouldn't judge anything dumping their coins for legit reasons, like paying for something in real life obviously means that you should but I still think that we are giving up too much. Let me tell you my own story, back in 2017 and even in 2018 I was involved with a company, they paid me in bitcoin and back in those days bitcoin wasn't this high, obviously in 2017 it was super high at december but early days of 2017 wasn't that much or later stages of 2018 wasn't that much neither. What happened? I earned as much as 45 bitcoins from that company and it was one of the best times of my life, however I missed out on one thing, even though I made a good income with those days money, if I kept them ALL I would now have 450 thousand dollars. So try to keep all your bitcoins if you can as much as you can.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 03:03:19 PM

A project with no progress, no source code, no community interaction should be discarded. It does not mean much, the money is yours, sometimes we need to ignore and accept losses.
I'm just focusing on projects where the source code is up to date and they are growing steadily.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 03:09:34 PM

A project with no progress, no source code, no community interaction should be discarded. It does not mean much, the money is yours, sometimes we need to ignore and accept losses.
I'm just focusing on projects where the source code is up to date and they are growing steadily.
That's right, because someone will be more disadvantaged if they maintain a project without progress, without source code, without interaction from the community, because maintaining things that are completely devoid of any clarity is very ridiculous in my opinion.
Ryu XBR Samurai

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:02:41 PM

Judging source code is not always the most easy thing.  Many projects with the oldest code have the most value.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:26:57 PM

I'm usually a holder I still coins and tokens I've got from Bounty campaign just like the two of the just recent projects I've participated in I'm still holding both of them but there are instances in the past that I dump my coins/tokens  because
The coin is not progressing and I want to buy coins that has more potential.

So what is or are your reason why you are dumping your coin?

Just the same reason, instead of  keep on looking on the value of my token decreasing i decided to sell it and buy other coins which i think i can make profit. Sometimes I'm dumping my coins if i really don't have money on my pocket to buy foods of my family because crypto is only my job.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:30:36 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2020, 05:55:42 PM by KimmyF

yeah, but it all comes back to the project again. however, I feel that each person has their own reasons for this. Most of the time people who want to sell what they have acquired are because they need money. another thing is when they are focused on a coin. this happened to me.
What coins we will hold or sell, we have to confirm as cryptocurrency time. During 2018-2019 every coin price falls, after a big pump we have to sell our coin until this we have to hold our bounty rewards. Suppose next could be another bullrun so we have to hold for high rewards. Sometimes we sell our coins to make profits, money always doesn't matter.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:44:57 PM

If the coin is one of the bad projects you mentioned above, it should be discarded immediately. Fortunately, if a coin still has value despite its low value, sell and buy the top potential coin to ensure its value remains.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:29:26 PM

Personally, I also keep the coins received from the award. I keep the coins because the amount of coins received from the award is very small. And you need to wait for the best moment when the coin will rise in price and sold on the most promising exchange.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 09:12:49 PM

On average, hunters who follow social media campaigns will sell their tokens directly because the reward they get from an estimated 5-10 $ is different from campaign signatures, translations, videos, where the rewards they get are bigger.
So you can see how many people will sell their tokens when they get a prize

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:36:38 AM

Personally, I also keep the coins received from the award. I keep the coins because the amount of coins received from the award is very small. And you need to wait for the best moment when the coin will rise in price and sold on the most promising exchange.
There are two options that we can do if we have very few coins, the first thing is to find the exchange where the coin is listed, then see the amount of trading volume there along with the minimum deposit amount for that coin, if it meets the requirements then you can immediately deposit for traded, but if the minimum deposit is a little bigger than the number of coins we have, then buy that coin again on the exchange at a slightly cheaper price, then transfer it to your wallet so you can deposit it again when the price starts to rise in that exchange. , this is just a simple way, but if you have another way, then you can ignore the advice that I give this.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:48:40 AM

There was many factors to sell the coins and the top of the reason is because lack  of liquidity for the coins and this will make that coins to drop at the market and need to be sell earlier before it has no value at all. If the coins has liquidity and has being listed at a good exchange like binance i mostly will be hodl my coin as we all know it was a good exchange and being likely to pump up more.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:16:22 AM

This is not absolutely true. Some bounties are like an investments, If you participated in bounties like FRM, CTSI, DIA, SPYCE etc and sold immediately you will be regretting now. THough ethereum had done so well some of them had done better. As a bounty hunter, do your research so as if you are putting a huge fund, the campaign is not free, it demands time and skills.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 11:02:09 AM

I used to dump crypto in the downtrend at the end of 2018. Bad, I acted the price of the market and it was the dumbest trade in my history as a trader.
I did not have any experience in such a situation.
After that time I was more careful and focused on value by looking at the project, looking at the code, looking at the ideas, and the way projects work.
I stopped trading, I just bought and kept those cryptocurrencies that fit my standards.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 01:38:27 PM

Judging source code is not always the most easy thing.  Many projects with the oldest code have the most value.
Code review is a difficult task. We can consult with freelance developers, maybe they will help us comment on it.
The simpler way is to post on 4chan or Reddit, where there are lots of people who can help us.
I often do so along with seeing if projects update regularly. Visit GitHub and view each repository, check the update time of the most recent commits.
Ryu XBR Samurai

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 06:41:49 PM

Code review is a difficult task. We can consult with freelance developers, maybe they will help us comment on it.
The simpler way is to post on 4chan or Reddit, where there are lots of people who can help us.
I often do so along with seeing if projects update regularly. Visit GitHub and view each repository, check the update time of the most recent commits.

This is helpful as a person who is getting into coding.  Are there any sites on 4chan and reddit you recommend in particular?
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 06:54:37 PM

coin is down due to several factors could be due to bad market conditions or coin development doesn't look good anymore Usually this case occurs because the owner no longer cares about their project, certainly many investors run away and make the coin down 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: