Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my coins because..  (Read 8231 times)
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:01:58 AM

I'm usually a holder I still coins and tokens I've got from Bounty campaign just like the two of the just recent projects I've participated in I'm still holding both of them but there are instances in the past that I dump my coins/tokens  because
The coin is not progressing and I want to buy coins that has more potential.
Me dropping any coins is really a rare occasion. Most of the time its about to cash out profits.
But there are times when I'm really concerned about a project that its going to die shortly and I want to avoid losing those funds that I hold in its coins.
As I said, mostly I try not to dump any of them

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 09:45:19 AM

I sell all the coins because I need money on the one hand, everytime I sell the coins generated from the bounty campaign and at least to make up for my time while promoting their project. this every time i do it when i get it or while it has a good selling price.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 10:41:19 AM

I sell all the coins because I need money on the one hand, everytime I sell the coins generated from the bounty campaign and at least to make up for my time while promoting their project. this every time i do it when i get it or while it has a good selling price.
Yes, and all the people who work as hunters in this forum on average also do almost the same things as you do, because they also don't want their time to be lost without any results, so the choice is to sell all the coins that already exist, especially if the price is in good shape.
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:33:41 AM

I did few bounty rather than made an investment in Ico. I experienced that tokens that i got from bounty, most of them are become shitcoin. Even Still lots of altcoins are available in my wallet as dead. I also don't have any expectation from them. So it's not a bad decision to sold them when they are valuable in market

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:43:28 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2020, 07:07:45 PM by ZEIIMAN

I selling my coins because I have a desire to participate in various ICO, but I don't have time and desire to wait for the possible development of the project. And the chance that a project that will enrich you for the work done is 1 in 1,000,000.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:05:45 PM

Probably most people dump coins because they no longer believe in their future, have dumped alot of coins, mostly those received from bounty due to not believing in the project team.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:17:35 PM

I did few bounty rather than made an investment in Ico. I experienced that tokens that i got from bounty, most of them are become shitcoin. Even Still lots of altcoins are available in my wallet as dead. I also don't have any expectation from them. So it's not a bad decision to sold them when they are valuable in market
That is why we must be really selective before joining the bounty, even if we lose because the price is not as expected and becomes shitcoin, we only lose time and energy. Imagine the losses suffered by investors, they must have lost a lot of funds. So we have to be really realistic and understand the project as best as possible in order to determine the right timing to sell it or hold it. Instead of getting nothing, it is better to sell.
There are many facts that exceed expectations? there is also the opposite, so I always advise, if we are involved in the crypto world we must be ready with all the risks and always be patient.

Usually, I sell coins because I need fresh money to make ends meet.

Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 05:35:00 PM

I don't want to dump my coins but sometimes situation forced me to do so.usually i check each tokens properly & then i take decision, which one to hodl for long and which one to sold immediately. If you notice the price of any project keep decreasing badly and team don't develop their project for long, then those coins should be sold without any second thought

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 02:52:04 AM

There are various reasons why people dump their coins, but most of them are dump the coin because the price is not good and no progress on the project. To cut the loss, it is better to sell the coin than to lose its value and not be able to sell it later. This is a wise decision i guess.

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 07:58:18 PM

My reason is the same as yours, for the past years that I joined bounty campaigns, I am holding alot of tokens from those campaigns. There are portions that I have converted to fiat, but there are always tokens that are left giving them some trust to pump. However, there are tokens that I am holding that are now dead.

Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:29:03 PM

I think the major reason for dumping tokens will be that the token is becoming worthless, no one is ready to hold on to worthless tokens. Anytime a particular token is becoming worthless to me, I will dump it. We have so many useless tokens out there, and these tokens came majorly through airdrop and bounties. Personally, I do like keeping worthless tokens with me.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 10:46:15 PM

the results of your efforts should be managed as well as possible. I have a lot of coins that were expensive before, such as p2p, Z classic, Ten and even coins that were not listed. I occasionally update the news about my coins and look at the wallet so I don't forget that I have assets. the point is you don't dump your coins if you are not forced to. all have community and all have potential

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 10:54:29 PM

So what is or are your reason why you are dumping your coin?
Your reason is strong, I also want to do the same but many coins has no value, under $2, and now ethereum gas fee is high, so even if I sell it, I'm receive nothing. No one I can do except hold it. Maybe I will wait until the price minimum of $5 then will exchange it into another coin which have the potential grow
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 12:49:31 AM

I'm usually a holder I still coins and tokens I've got from Bounty campaign just like the two of the just recent projects I've participated in I'm still holding both of them but there are instances in the past that I dump my coins/tokens  because

I also have this token which I received from a previous bounty which is now getting a very low price that made me think to dump it for the reason that I think there is no potential for this token to pump and recovered from being dump.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 01:10:59 AM

the results of your efforts should be managed as well as possible. I have a lot of coins that were expensive before, such as p2p, Z classic, Ten and even coins that were not listed. I occasionally update the news about my coins and look at the wallet so I don't forget that I have assets. the point is you don't dump your coins if you are not forced to. all have community and all have potential

As long as there's still progress coming from the team, chance still there, and you are right if you are not in need then there's no need to rush

things out, selling when the value already being dumped is not a good idea, but selling when the value still decent is good if you think that there's

no incoming progress and the team already abandoned the project right after the coin being listed to exchange.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 02:43:12 AM

maybe the reason I made was the same as the people who gathered here, I dumped it because most tokens from the bounty never survived in the market. they have pump and dump cycles in no time. I don't want to lose the opportunity to get the rewards of my hard work.

but it's not all like that, there are several projects that still survive on the market and are worth holding. however it is very difficult to find a project like that.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 10:48:13 PM

One of the reasons I sold the tokens I got from the bounty campaign was because the price was already above the ICO price. There are several tokens whose prices fell below the ICO price and the reason I sold them was because the developer team was not communicative with their own community so it was better to replace them with more prospective tokens.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 10:56:39 PM

Hope your decision will good that you give your coins that you hvae to find new one , but actually that happen because if the traders feel the coin that they hold is not potential they sell it and buy ither coins even me I do that I f saw there is progress to the coins that I keep. Im a trader when I hold the coin I check it maybe atleast once a week or maybe twice a week if it have improvment to make decision.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 10:59:13 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2020, 11:09:36 PM by Rexler

Most times these bounty tokens turn out to be lesser than what we expected, and it's not bad to dump a coin that isn't progressing everyone does that, so don't feel any form of guilt whenever you dump any bounty token that isn't doing well.
I normally dump a token when I realize it doesn't have what it takes to compete in the market anymore, most times when the project stops developing and becomes stagnant, I will just dump the coin then I would invest in others that have greats potentials and will actually give me some profits.

flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 11:08:05 PM

I think selling is the right thing that is allowed because this is the reward we get after working for them.  Reason for dumping?  I think of course because we want to get fiat faster or move our money to a better project.  Everyone has different reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: