Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my coins because..  (Read 8231 times)
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 01:51:40 PM

why i am dumping my coins. for me is simple, the coin did not have a good progress in its development, and the price tended to fall and the volume was small, so I sold the coin. Of course I am dumping these coins to buy other coins with more potential, I am a bounty hunter if I get a coin that has no price at the market and after waiting for no progress, I better sell it. In addition, I dump coins when I am in urgent need of money immediately for my daily needs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 02:50:54 PM

different holder might have with decision as keeping or releasing token on returns with work of evaluation, as referring one of option to gains with chance as ordering position while managing extent on terms of trading to collect minimum number of target with plan on crypto finance.

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:20:42 PM

I'm usually a holder I still coins and tokens I've got from Bounty campaign just like the two of the just recent projects I've participated in I'm still holding both of them but there are instances in the past that I dump my coins/tokens  because
The coin is not progressing and I want to buy coins that has more potential.

So what is or are your reason why you are dumping your coin?
I dump tokens and coins I got from bounties because they mostly don't keep good value, after some time the tokens will lose value either because bounty hunters sold their shares or the investors decide to sell too, it's very dangerous to hold tokens earned from bounties

HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 07:31:19 PM

I usually not dumping coins that I eared from the Bounty campaign because some projects can take a long time to be listed but you need to be patient. When I think the price of the listed coin has been reached the desired value then I prepared to sell. I don't think dumping idea is a good idea. You need to hold at least 40%-50% to see what happens in the next.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 07:52:35 PM

I usually not dumping coins that I eared from the Bounty campaign because some projects can take a long time to be listed but you need to be patient. When I think the price of the listed coin has been reached the desired value then I prepared to sell. I don't think dumping idea is a good idea. You need to hold at least 40%-50% to see what happens in the next.

You can hit a jackpot once the project that you support/hold happened to bring huge pumped after listing inside exchange, there are many

projects that brought luck to their  participants, lucky hunters who received thousands of dollars in asset value after participating with bounty

hunting. It's your instinct that will point you to the right directions and decision to take.
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:29:38 PM

I wish I could dump coins in my wallet which I earned on bounties. If I would hold them and dump also and at least if I would buy Bitcoin after selling them I would have at least 2 Bitcoin now. Maybe what OP says is right. There are many shitcoins in this market.

Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:52:09 PM

In fact, the guy is right - I participated in the bounty back in 2017 and the best strategy at that time was to sell everything almost immediately. Now I think the situation has not changed much
Everyday new coins are listed in the coinmarketcap, our choice is changing every day. After selling the old one, we could get a new one. But now the situation is different. We shouldn't sell our altcoins because of a huge bullrun in a year. You know what every legit project will pump this year, so dumping the price can't be a good idea.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 09:03:22 PM

Do not just dump your coins because the price is not going up, the most important thing to consider is if the team is still actively work on the project, with time the value will come, but we have a lot of Zombie projects in the space now that are just there with no active developers still working on them

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 09:07:52 PM

Most people will answer for the same reason, projects do not experience development and growth. or the project dies, I will dump my coins for that reason. crypto growth all the time is good and increasing. why I have hold the coin which has no future?

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:22:40 PM

It's a lot of projects resulting from bounty projects. Sometimes I keep them for a while, but when  they do  pumping I don't  immediately  sell them
and wait for the price to get higher. But indeed we can't predict what will happen in the coming days. I am late selling tokens from a bounty project
that I joined a few years ago. Now the coin has no value. It turns out that the team did a fake pumping to do the coin disposal they had.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 11:42:12 PM

The possibly times when I dump my coins are the point at which a project I've stupidly invested in has gone totally quiet.  So I just sell a coin that is dead weight, when I can counterbalance the misfortune it has caused through some other resource for comparable measures of my capital investment in the coin that I am dumping. In addition whatever I can make off the dump, is then my benefit.

On the off chance that my vibe it's an ideal opportunity to sell the coins you have I think it's anything but a difficult that is excessively mean on the off chance that I sell at a price too low, at that point this will be an issue for the fate of coins with a worth that isn't good and will implode projects and price genuine will be annihilated then all that will be truly good if the dump keeps on happening later on market of the coins will be demolished.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:54:36 AM

To be honest there are a lot of reasons why I dumped most of them.

But I will just be telling the two reasons:

1. It is starting to make a huge price drop that led to its death. Most of the coins I invested in the past are those coins that are just starting. Some of them are giving me profits in the long run but most of them fell when the coins were distributed. Sometimes I stay for a while and if I don't see any improvement from that, I sold them. There are some that improved but most of them died.

2. Because I needed it. I know that we should just invest what we can lose but there are those times that I really needed my money. Don't get me wrong though, I didn't sell them because I invested all of my money in them, it is just because they are also doing well so I am having my thoughts of selling them then something comes up and I needed it so since it is giving me profits, might as well sell it since I also need it.
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 06:20:32 PM

I intend to hold not many level of tokens and coins I procured from abundance tasks and sell greater part of them, quality issues yet the future can be so capricious, sell numerous and hold not many, for instance on the off chance that you acquire 20,000 tokens sell 15,000 tokens and keep the trust the jury to decide wisely

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 06:27:34 PM

My strategy is to sell token immediately when receive from bounty because large  amount of token distributed to hunter which cause huge dump.
If token are not aold at time then you have to wait for 2 or 3 month to sell at good price. I experience this kind of issurle with youengine,amepay and Dego token.
Holding BNB,BTC Eth is good than shit tokem.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
giammangiato
Legendary

Merit: 1242

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 06:32:41 PM

My strategy is to sell token immediately when receive from bounty because large  amount of token distributed to hunter which cause huge dump.
If token are not aold at time then you have to wait for 2 or 3 month to sell at good price. I experience this kind of issurle with youengine,amepay and Dego token.
Holding BNB,BTC Eth is good than shit tokem.

Your strategy is the same of mine, I sell token instantly and when everyone dumped all I buy again it at lower price, but only if the project is good. But sometimes go in a different way. Give a look to the UNI price during the Uniswap airdrop... the price went up and not down in the days after!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 06:33:02 PM

It's a lot of projects resulting from bounty projects. Sometimes I keep them for a while, but when  they do  pumping I don't  immediately  sell them
and wait for the price to get higher. But indeed we can't predict what will happen in the coming days. I am late selling tokens from a bounty project
that I joined a few years ago. Now the coin has no value. It turns out that the team did a fake pumping to do the coin disposal they had.

If you buy coins for long-term storage, then you shouldn't sell coins at all. Let them stay up to the most favorable conditions for exchange. You can sell cryptocurrency at any time.
You need to sell in order not to get into a long correction or decline in the rate.
There are some projects that do not last long to the market, because many projects only last a year or 2 years. although it is a long term, but if you are already profitable I think it would be better to sell it, don't waste it to get a profit

Apnaworld71

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 06:34:54 PM

Everyone in symbolic activities and abundance dumps.Eventually the task will quit creating at all and the devs may begin unloading the tokens/coins they hold.I never hold the greater part of my tokens from abundance just those I think with potential.Holding tokens are not awful methodology you simply need to know whether that ventures are useful for long haul.
Janation

Merit: 528

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:40:43 AM

Everyone in symbolic activities and abundance dumps.Eventually the task will quit creating at all and the devs may begin unloading the tokens/coins they hold.I never hold the greater part of my tokens from abundance just those I think with potential.Holding tokens are not awful methodology you simply need to know whether that ventures are useful for long haul.

That is so true.

There are a lot of coins in the market and you will never know which one is the best. Some of them are legitimate and most of them are just a scheme to get a lot of money from their investors. We should be really careful because there are also instances that investors would just drop their coins just to gett back their money or get a profit.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:40:51 AM

Yes, and usually people who hold tokens for a long time are people who already know very well about the ins and outs of a project and its development and also know the project team well, obviously holding new tokens in the long term is very risky and it is not a choice very good, so most people only choose potential tokens, this is a very common thing.
You are right, long term is the most appropriate asset for a long time in the market and is trusted. even projects that have lasted 2-3 years running on the market can end up being a scam. stay careful what we choose. if in doubt it is better to choose an asset that is sure to have a large trade.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 09:05:03 AM

The reason I immediately sold the tokens obtained from the bounty was because I didn't really like holding new tokens because most of them were just pump and dump, I prefer to exchange and buy high capacity altcoins such as ethereum and BNB
but if the project has good potential then I will continue to hold, one of which I hod until now is YOUC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: