Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GpuHash mining community & speculative mining club  (Read 116 times)
SecretRecipe (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 06:49:36 AM

GpuHash Mining Community & Speculative mining club is looking to expand our userbase, we have been around since the beginning of 2018 as a community.
We often share advice and help out newcomers as well as mine the most profitable stuff at the time and also find new coins to speculate on. In the past we have found lots of great gems and hit ROI more than a few times.
We are mostly looking for anyone interested in a friendly community and willing to either learn or teach. Sharing ideas and improving is the best way to adapt in this ever moving space. We started mainly using discord but we recently started a telegram.
Come check us out, maybe you will like it =]

Telegram: https://t.me/GpuHashrate

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ayiphelmy
Copper Member

Activity: 416
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 04:29:47 AM

GpuHash Mining Community & Speculative mining club is looking to expand our userbase, we have been around since the beginning of 2018 as a community.
We often share advice and help out newcomers as well as mine the most profitable stuff at the time and also find new coins to speculate on. In the past we have found lots of great gems and hit ROI more than a few times.
We are mostly looking for anyone interested in a friendly community and willing to either learn or teach. Sharing ideas and improving is the best way to adapt in this ever moving space. We started mainly using discord but we recently started a telegram.
Come check us out, maybe you will like it =]

Telegram: https://t.me/GpuHashrate
Where your discord channel?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: