Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what new coins are promising?  (Read 1254 times)
nenadv99 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:09:53 AM

hey guys, i have been holding since 1Q2017, and pretty much closed my eyes on crypto since the huge crash.
i see its getting back on its feet slowly, just been wondering are there any new coins that are looking good and promising. i could dyor them but it would take at least a week Smiley

thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:36:42 AM

1. Look into DeFi projects
2. Also spend some times with big projects that use top exchanges like binance and kucoin.
3. Finally find few exchanges tokens that you can invest on like wazirX exchange token

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:38:15 AM

So what you mean is, you looking for a hype project that can earn you a profit in just 1 week? It is very difficult to find such a project because the average new project will be a dump. why are you looking for a new project? aren't top altcoins safer as an investment
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 09:42:28 AM

So what you mean is, you looking for a hype project that can earn you a profit in just 1 week? It is very difficult to find such a project because the average new project will be a dump. why are you looking for a new project? aren't top altcoins safer as an investment

it is not just difficult, it is a matter of trust, so OP believe that someone will do an analysis and share thoughts just because he asked
yes, one will share, but just after one is in the project, so that OP and others could enter the project after him, and one could get out with profit, while other will stay in with loss

DYOR, or do not invest
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:47:06 AM

Pay attention to the Defi projects at the moment, it is receiving a lot of attention from the market and investors. Also you can check out the Oikos project, which is the first Defi project on TRON's platform and its price is quite low for you to invest.

chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:11:49 AM

hey guys, i have been holding since 1Q2017, and pretty much closed my eyes on crypto since the huge crash.
i see its getting back on its feet slowly, just been wondering are there any new coins that are looking good and promising. i could dyor them but it would take at least a week Smiley

thanks!

Try looking more into DeFi projects. Theyre kind of hyped right now. Im actually working on some DeFi project right now, my friend recommended it to me.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 10:19:34 AM

thanks!

I don't really have specifics, but believe me every new coins are promising, just like every new projects. The difference in the success of each token depends on the path that the project devs take while growing the platform. So instead of wondering, have a short list of new coins (like 3-5 projects), research about the projects, take the positives, then limit the project to 3, find out everything about the product, and how acceptable it can be and ofcourse the hypes around the project. then pick one out of the 3 which should be the best and go in for it.
nenadv99 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:25:53 AM

no mate,you didn't understand...
im asking are there any new promising, nonshitconn projects for long term investment, no coin can earn me some significant profit in a week if isn't pump and dump.
i already have top alts in my bag, just looking for something newer, there will be a new coin that will go top 10 for sure

thanks everybody for your answers
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:31:07 AM

no mate,you didn't understand...
im asking are there any new promising, nonshitconn projects for long term investment, no coin can earn me some significant profit in a week if isn't pump and dump.
i already have top alts in my bag, just looking for something newer, there will be a new coin that will go top 10 for sure

thanks everybody for your answers

The best we can give is predictions, there's no yardstick to uncover the potential of a new project. Some projects start up so well and seems promising but are abandoned along the line, some others may suddenly become the rare gem in the community. It's best you follow your heart and don't expect too much from any project, so you don't get disappointed.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:10:58 AM

My advice would also be to be careful and to not just blindly invested in any project, just because it says it's about Defi.
So if you want to invest in a Defi project, you need to check first if the project has a solid usecase and team.
Because of the Defi Hype, there are also a lot of project around that are newly created without a real usecase and just call themself Defi to ride the hype-train.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:52:45 AM

it is hard to give suggestions if you are looking for short time profit other can give you ideas however they don't even know how long you need to wait before you will get the profit that will satisfy your needs to earn.

Other members will give a suggestion base only in their opinions but we don't if its accurate to the move of market since its already alive now and many altcoins already make their moves to earn with this bull market.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 11:58:38 AM

Hunting new altcoins are kinda risky for now. What I see is the more highest market cap of an altcoin could be less risky but yes, you may get low profits if ever it will pump in the future. But if you are planning to hunt some altcoin that could do a massive pump, it's really difficult.
My advice to you is you can observe some around the top 50 highest market cap, less risk.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:10:39 PM

Promising ?, of course especially now is the right moment to look for new coins, DeFi & Dapps trend is something that is worth a try because this is great for short and medium term investments, only what you have to pay attention to is choosing them because every time there is a new trend There has just been drama about scammers trying to make their fortune.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:15:38 PM

Hard to say which new coins are going to make it big in the future. If you really wanted to DYOR, I will advise you to look for Defi, it's the latest trend today, and there are a lot of hype around it. But like always, you really need to be very careful, and I'm sure you already know all of this since you have been in here since 2017.

With that said, it's really very difficult to ask for financial advise here, never mind the two weeks that you are going to spend researching, instead of listening to others here who are just going to shill for their cryptos. And I'm sure its going to be worth something big if you yourself will do the digging.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:24:42 PM

Most of the project depends on trends, and they're worth if you see now trends are going to DeFi projects and these project may be on Ethereum blockchain or any other like TRON, all of them almost getting success so I suggest you should look into DeFi projects.

terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 12:31:14 PM

This is very difficult to check a good project with success coin in the future.
The easy way is only check every project one by one.
But this is too waste time i think.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:32:25 PM

I wouldn't call them promising if they are just going to be used for pump-and-dump scheme. Others said, Defi, I would agree, but still there are risk involved. I won't shill either, you might blame me if that coins suddenly falters. Why not choose amongst the top 2-20 coins right now? Right now the market looks very good, some of them are making significant gains but still far from their ATH though. So there are a lot of room to make profits if we see a massive bullrun just like 2017.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:33:35 PM

Don't be too risky with new projects, its price could crash at any moment and you may lose money with it. Invest in the top projects in this market to be safe, and I believe it will also bring you a lot of profit in the long term.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:36:19 PM

new coins are not promising, the promising is from ourselves, because we do not know the future of new projects or new coins,
many new coins are a scam, so you have to be smart to research them

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:38:58 PM

1. Look into DeFi projects
2. Also spend some times with big projects that use top exchanges like binance and kucoin.
3. Finally find few exchanges tokens that you can invest on like wazirX exchange token

Im actually working on one of those DeFi projects right now man, DeFis just all over every forum right now. I really hope its just not the hype thats keeping DeFi on the mainstream. I hope they hold out on the expectations placed on them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: