Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin payment gateways used in selly/shoppy sites ? ( How they manage )  (Read 169 times)
BitNoLimit (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:14:25 AM

I'm looking to setup a website to sell digital products like selly.gg (here are some other alternatives shoppy.gg )

this is my purpose :

Seller list a item for 5$ => Then buyer pay through BTC for a address

and my cutoff is 3% for each successful payment from a buyer => then BTC need to release from received wallet -> 97% for sellers address  and 3% for my address.

please let me know how can i get this done.

Thank you.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:28:03 AM

The way I think it works(though I'm not 100% sure):

1. Buyer buys an item, sends bitcoin to the address handled and displayed by Selly/Shoppy
2. Once Selly/Shoppy receives the coins, the coins automatically get sent to your provided address minus the cutoff percentage

Did I answer your question? Or are you asking literally how to do it technically? Because I'd suggest hiring a software engineer for that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitNoLimit (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:32:44 AM

The way I think it works(though I'm not 100% sure):

1. Buyer buys an item, sends bitcoin to the address handled and displayed by Selly/Shoppy
2. Once Selly/Shoppy receives the coins, the coins automatically get sent to your provided address minus the cutoff percentage

Did I answer your question? Or are you asking literally how to do it technically? Because I'd suggest hiring a software engineer for that.

First thank you for the kind reply!

Yes I understood how they works!

The problem is I need to know what's the best way to accept bitcoin payments in such cases.
Due to business model ( my cutoff fees will be just cents so i can't pay any other payment gateway to manage payment gateways? )

So if you can please help me what's the best way to accept bitcoin payment in this scenario
BitNoLimit (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:30:48 PM

The problem is I need to know what's the best way to accept bitcoin payments in such cases.
Due to business model ( my cutoff fees will be just cents so i can't pay any other payment gateway to manage payment gateways? )

So if you can please help me what's the best way to accept bitcoin payment in this scenario

I think BTCPay is best choice since you have full control over Bitcoin.

The downside is you need to setup your own BTCPay or use 3rd party (where you must trust them) to setup BTCPay for you.

Thank you!

Do you think that i'm able to get this done with BTCPay ?

1. Buyer buys an item, sends bitcoin to the address handled and displayed on checkout address
2. Once address receives the coins, the coins automatically get sent to your provided address minus the cutoff percentage
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 02:46:36 PM

Thank you!

1. Buyer buys an item, sends bitcoin to the address handled and displayed on checkout address
2. Once address receives the coins, the coins automatically get sent to your provided address minus the cutoff percentage

Though I really don't know how to do this myself, I don't think you even need to use BTCPay because you don't need bitcoin<->fiat conversions. It's really up to you though, go play with their software and find out yourself.    ..or go the easy route and hire someone that's experienced with these stuff. Tongue Best of luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:38:15 PM

So you want to build a digital product marketplace similar to websites like Bitify?
Man,I don't think that this business model will be successful.Do you think you can compete with a website like Bitify?Even their web traffic statistics aren't that good,but I'm sure that a brand new website built from scratch can't compete with Bitify.The people,who are buying digital products using cryptocurrency are a pretty limited number.
Anyway,your question belongs to another sub-forum.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 05:54:52 PM

To have the least costs, you should set up your own node and write your own software to manage everything.

Give every customer an account and the function to request a new address for them to accept BTC transaction.
Upon receiving a TX -> give a confirmation to your customer so that they can handle any orders etc.

Then you can simply subtract your cut when they withdraw their BTC.
Another option is to simply just credit them 100% - your cut to their account upon receiving a transaction.

Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:00:21 PM

Running such a site is quiet very expensive and it wouldn't generate much revenue to you; reason been that the people who are interested in using Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a medium of online shopping are not that much in the world.

How best do you plan your user security in case of scam?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 07:07:56 PM

please let me know how can i get this done.
To answer your question in the subject field, you can start by looking at their "Supported Gateways" page:

Bitcoin
Integrated via Coinbase Commerce and CoinPayments.net

~Snipped~
I'm not a coder/developer but I believe you can achieve what you're looking for with BTCPay.
- Read their "documentation".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3652

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 08:18:07 PM

Check this list ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5259548.0 you will find a lot of options depending on your technical knowledge and how much fee you want.
One of the problems with accepting payment in cryptocurrencies is fluctuation of the currency, which makes calculating taxes and profits a difficult task, so you can use https://coingate.com/accept-bitcoin to transfer money directly to your bank account and other things.

selly is a crypto delivery app, it is suitable for those who want to buy/sell with small products and not run a Marketplace site.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██