Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free User Session Analytics Trial  (Read 110 times)
sebastin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 02:16:16 PM

Hello there,

I have started a User session analytics online hosted software business called Jalsaa and would like to provide a free monthlong trial for a few users.

If you don't know what user session analytics is just visit jalsaa.com and you will get an idea.

I am giving away this trial to 11 people 10 will get the regular first come first serve trial for 30 days for a single website.

One person who has the biggest operation and has more visitors can send me a pm and I will give them a bigger trial account.

Steps to redeem the trial:
  • Visit https://jalsaa.com/
  • Signup for an account, verify email dont pay
  • Login Click on your username top right, select Plan
  • Enter Code BTCTALK10

That's it have fun with the analytics trial. like I mentioned if you have a bigger project you would like to track PM me.

If possible I would like to get reviews from users about the experience and what we can do to improve.

If you create an account and use the redemption code but did not add the tracking pixel to any website within 48 hrs. we will disable your account so that others who are actually in need can use it.

Thank You.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sebastin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 12:16:57 PM

Bumping
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: