Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The new drama has started in Altcoin  (Read 1521 times)
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 10:14:31 PM

These volatilities are natural in the cryptocurrency market and are not drama or something strange, you have to understand the market and know when to sell and when to buy and your investment will be safe in it. In light of prices volatilities, you should not sell, you must hold altcoins until the market improves and until altcoins reach their highest levels.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 10:15:32 PM

Altcoins were never be stabilize since it is fluctuating everytime in crypto market. However we should bear in mind that there isn't precise predictions for altcoins fluctuation. Sometimes it rises and we do not know whether it would continue to increase or decrease, but i know that increasing and decreasing value of an altcoin isn't permanent thing.
arufox

Activity: 1086
Merit: 194

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 10:32:47 PM

I don't call this condition drama, but this is a common situation. In crypto everything is unpredictable, so you must prepare yourself

So what should we do? Patience is key, no one you can do except patient and wait until the price goes up, and don't too panic or greedy

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 10:57:19 PM

Since the price of altcoin do change really quick,

It is better not to get along with its wave especially if you cannot take the risk. Might be better to wait for your chance to enter on the crypto you are planning to buy. Or you can just buy the crypto you want then hold it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 11:12:14 PM

For me you have to study the coins you are going to invest in, and not rush into decisions about the volatile price of altcoins. Fast crypto price movements are normal, there is no certainty that the price will always be good.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 12:56:23 AM

AS for many days, the crypto market is now in good conduction as compare from the last three to four months. But now a new thing in coming to altcoin, that the prices of all altcoins are fluctuating very badly and not able to stable in a single position for at least an hour. So, what should we do in this dramatic conduction of altcoin?
crypto market is like that, conditions will continue to fluctuate. it's never going to be stable, that's what makes it interesting and that's what keeps you and me here.  Smiley

if you don't want to take big risks but want to invest, you should buy the crypto you want and study it first. if you have got the hang of it, you can decide to buy it and hold it. it will reduce the risk of losing a little bit and remember don't be too greedy, i think it will save you.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:00:39 AM

It not good to believe every trend the market shows was played by the whales when the arbitrage traders were to be blame sometime and I think they are also behind this current market trend either after the Paypal statement.
Cryptocurrencies are just full of FOMO and hype. What do you expect? High demand from mainstream users? Of course, not. Cryptocurrencies are not at that stage yet, so it's only natural for price movements to be controlled based on FOMO.
Is FOMO that bad? This FOMO of a thing make be get back few money I lost years ago to crypto, FOMO isn't that bad it's left for everyone to know how to take advantage of this so called FOMO, it's not a bad thing but people only tend to get greedy is all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:03:21 AM

For you, fluctuating prices may be a bad thing, but not for traders, Traders really enjoy fluctuating prices because it will give them profit. For investors they always want prices to increase, If you are a Trader then you have to really take a moment in the fluctuating prices.
You are right, I don't know why people hate price fluctuations that badly when this is what makes the whole crypto space reasonable, it's on you if you can't control your patience, the volatility will always exist and only stable coins will be left out, the best advice I can share is always take profit, a coin that surge today will surely go down tomorrow

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 07:52:49 AM

Usually, altcoins follow the bitcoin chart if we don't see sharp moves from bitcoin , when it creates big candles wheater it's green or red, altcoins start bleeding because the money from altcoins goes to bitcoin or go out of the market.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 09:30:19 AM

For me you have to study the coins you are going to invest in, and not rush into decisions about the volatile price of altcoins. Fast crypto price movements are normal, there is no certainty that the price will always be good.
True, there is no certainty that the price of Altcoin will always be good and many even make predictions on each Altcoin price, but what they predict is that everything is far from the initial estimate, so it would be great for everyone to learn which coins to invest in and not rush into making a decision.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 09:46:30 AM

Usually, altcoins follow the bitcoin chart if we don't see sharp moves from bitcoin , when it creates big candles wheater it's green or red, altcoins start bleeding because the money from altcoins goes to bitcoin or go out of the market.

Now altcoins are not having the best time, wherever bitcoin goes, altcoins still start to fall. If bitcoin is growing, then this can be explained by the fact that funds are being poured from alts into bitcoin. But if Bitcoin starts to fall, why are the alts falling again? Is it possible that funds are being poured from alts into bitcoin again to buy bitcoin at a lower price? Anyway, I think that now altcoins are having difficult times and there are not many who want to buy them now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 10:46:39 AM

Since the price of altcoin do change really quick,

It is better not to get along with its wave especially if you cannot take the risk. Might be better to wait for your chance to enter on the crypto you are planning to buy. Or you can just buy the crypto you want then hold it.
well, if you're looking to pursue a price recovery, it's best to choose bitcoin for now. So, you need to convert your altcoins to bitcoins. it's just that if you want to change your token and want to follow the wave of bitcoin.

So far, I also think holding back is the best decision for altcoins right now. However, things are pretty bad out there. even ethereum-class coins are not growing very fast. So far, I am still holding on to altcoins, because I believe that after bitcoin season, altcoin season will arrive. Well, that's not a very strong speculation, but I decided to hold back rather than exchange bitcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████