Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:42:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a marketing expert.  (Read 505 times)
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:13:21 PM

Hey there!

As you read the subject, I'm looking for a marketing expert with some previous experience. My only requirement is that a vast community should reach out my project and decide whether to invest.

As of now, the project details are confidential but soon the project would be publical.

Compensation would be in vesting period. The position would be added to the team

Thanks.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:28:39 PM

Looking for someone with bounty management skills? Because that is the only way of advertising about your projects here in bitcointalk.

If yes here is a list for you : Campaign Management Services
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 07:09:25 PM

Looking for someone with bounty management skills? Because that is the only way of advertising about your projects here in bitcointalk.

No, not on bitcointalk. I'm looking for a mass marketing all over the internet which includes various ICO calenders, blogs, etc.

Coming on bitcointalk, I already have few managers in mind but even I've known all the rules & regulations so I might myself start the Announcement, being the CEO of the project.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:23:51 PM

Compensation would be in vesting period. The position would be added to the team

Thanks.

I'm not interested, but you have to think about this option though, usually the people you are looking for would rather be paid in crypto or in fiat. And I'm sure you you should where to posts it, in the Services section, similar method when you look for a ReactJs developer. Best of luck to your project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:17:15 PM

Thanks.

I'm not interested, but you have to think about this option though, usually the people you are looking for would rather be paid in crypto or in fiat. And I'm sure you you should where to posts it, in the Services section, similar method when you look for a ReactJs developer. Best of luck to your project.
I appreciate your response but I'm not planning to pay in bitcoins so it is the reason why I didn't post in services section.
I'm looking for a person to join in the team carrying the marketing board. So far, we are the team of 2 members and I'm thinking to make it of 3.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 07:30:03 PM

Thanks.

I appreciate your response but I'm not planning to pay in bitcoins so it is the reason why I didn't post in services section.
I'm looking for a person to join in the team carrying the marketing board. So far, we are the team of 2 members and I'm thinking to make it of 3.

What do you think to explain to us here what is behind your project?
it can happen that you find some expert here but he won’t be willing to work on a project he doesn’t like. Also, you need to define what exactly you expect here. Marketing is a very broad term. Do you mean, you need a person to handle your social media channels, different methods of website optimisation, guerrilla marketing or just spreading the word about your project. Of course, it all depends on your project type.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 01:58:55 AM

So in short they won't get paid in short term and just get a token allocation? I don't think that's a good idea. At least not when your tokens are not in the market at all. Some projects that I know of still pay their team with fiat/bitcoin while at the same time allocate some percentage of their tokens for them.

Somebody might be interested but I doubt any professional will like your offer.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3464

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 09:41:40 AM

As you read the subject, I'm looking for a marketing expert with some previous experience.
Since you'll be paying in something other than BTCitcoin, then you should move this thread to "Alternate cryptocurrencies board [Marketplace (Altcoins)]"...
- Move button is in the lower-left corner of the page.

It seems to be hard for people to read, but this is "Bitcoin > Project Development" and not "Alternate cryptocurrencies > Project Development". All threads related to Altcoins and ICO's should be posted in a relevant subsection in "Alternate cryptocurrencies".

Please keep this in mind when creating a new thread.

You'll get what you pay for and I'm sure it won't be an expert.
- Having said that, you can also try your luck with the following subreddit: Jobs4Crypto

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 10:09:42 AM

So in short they won't get paid in short term and just get a token allocation? I don't think that's a good idea. At least not when your tokens are not in the market at all. Some projects that I know of still pay their team with fiat/bitcoin while at the same time allocate some percentage of their tokens for them.

I agree with you, it is hard to expect anyone serious to respond to this call.

As you read the subject, I'm looking for a marketing expert with some previous experience.
Since you'll be paying in something other than BTCitcoin, then you should move this thread to "Alternate cryptocurrencies board [Marketplace (Altcoins)]"...

It seems to be hard for people to read, but this is "Bitcoin > Project Development" and not "Alternate cryptocurrencies > Project Development". All threads related to Altcoins and ICO's should be posted in a relevant subsection in "Alternate cryptocurrencies".

I didn't see OP mention ICO. Also, I did not read anything about his token, you? if something is not paying in Bitcoin, why immediately think of token, ICO and blah...

this is just proof to OP, you need to provide here more details about what is your business. You don't need to write here essay or to quote your whitepaper, but you need to give us details about your business, what is exactly, from which niche and what it will be expected duties from "marketing expert"

small off-topic digression: nice design of your posts @SFR10  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3464

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 11:01:34 AM

I didn't see OP mention ICO. Also, I did not read anything about his token, you? if something is not paying in Bitcoin, why immediately think of token, ICO and blah...
You have a point but based on the following two quotes, he/she did point to it in an indirect way [that's my interpretation, I might be wrong]:

My only requirement is that a vast community should reach out my project and decide whether to invest.
I'm looking for a mass marketing all over the internet which includes various ICO calenders, blogs, etc.

small off-topic digression: nice design of your posts @SFR10  Cheesy
Thank you Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:31:15 AM

i dont think they are limited to just advertising on bitcointalk

Please check the link provided, campaign managers have their listing in the forum but they don't only do their advertising job in the forum.

They can also do, facebook campaign, twitter, telegram, youtube, and content creation campaign.

I guess if OP wants more views, he can move this thread to services.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 12:32:42 PM

You have a point but based on the following two quotes, he/she did point to it in an indirect way [that's my interpretation, I might be wrong]:

You are right, it's my mistake I missed his second post. It seems it is just another new one ICO pump service and nothing more. I thought that business died, but there always seems to be someone to work for worthless tokens in "ICO agency".

edit: btw. how the hell did this thread come to the service section?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:29:59 AM

Thanks.

What do you think to explain to us here what is behind your project?
it can happen that you find some expert here but he won’t be willing to work on a project he doesn’t like. Also, you need to define what exactly you expect here. Marketing is a very broad term. Do you mean, you need a person to handle your social media channels, different methods of website optimisation, guerrilla marketing or just spreading the word about your project. Of course, it all depends on your project type.
I can't yet make the project publical. There are a number of developments yet to be needed before the project is set out for the public. But, I can share the pitchdeck/working/my bio/etc with the interested marketers who would like to apply for this position. I can even make minor payments each month in stable coins like USDT or even BTC but only if I feel the marketer possess some great qualities. I would be extremely strict in choosing a marketing expert. It would even be fine if I get none from here as than I'd try fiveer or anyother such platform.

Getting acquisition in the team would make them follow the terms & conditions which would be set by the company. Vesting period would be a must to keep the team in long run. Also, the team onboard has some fixed percentage of shares in the tokens as well as the capped rounds. And even the project I'm working about has a great revenue stream which would be the entire profits of the team. How could anyone miss such opportunity? Yes, they can miss this opportunity if they reject this position only because I ain't paying in btc/any other coin.

You'll get what you pay for and I'm sure it won't be an expert.
- Having said that, you can also try your luck with the following subreddit: Jobs4Crypto
I feel this board appropriate as it is usually meant for project development and that is what I'm looking for. But wait, how is this thread in services? I didn't move it :/

Also, I feel like each individual got that skills and talent in him/her. All they need is a boost to get the best out of their skills. I'm looking for any such individual as I never mentioned to showcase their portfolio over here.

I agree with you, it is hard to expect anyone serious to respond to this call.

this is just proof to OP, you need to provide here more details about what is your business. You don't need to write here essay or to quote your whitepaper, but you need to give us details about your business, what is exactly, from which niche and what it will be expected duties from "marketing expert"

small off-topic digression: nice design of your posts @SFR10  Cheesy

I'm trying my luck to find anyone serious here. Hopefully our community here has a lot of serious experts so perhaps my project might impress any of those.

Considering all the factors mentioned by you, I will considering publishing the basic concept of the project. I even approached dew investors with my project idea and few are ready to invest in it which makes me feel confident about the project idea. Even in a few days, I'm going to make the whirepaper publical for more detailed info. Website would soon be ready.

-
Unfortunately, I have to say there would be an ICO round. But only once the beta version/MVP is released. Also, I don't know why launching an ICO would not be a good start? Is it because of the number of scams & spams? I can atleast guarantee I've got nothing like that in my mind. I've spent more than a year on this concept so by no chance I have any intentions to ruin it.

You are right, it's my mistake I missed his second post. It seems it is just another new one ICO pump service and nothing more. I thought that business died, but there always seems to be someone to work for worthless tokens in "ICO agency".

edit: btw. how the hell did this thread come to the service section?

Tbh, this post made me do some research in order to understand ICO pump services. I am not looking for anything similar as already I've mentioned that I am not just looking for marketing over the bitcointalk forum but all over the internet. I am strictly against something which violates any of the rules.

..and even I'm amazed to see this thread in services section as I never moved it. Perhaps one of the mod did that Huh

Aspiring entrepreneur.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:43:20 AM

Go and check into freelancing marketplaces. You'll get expert in various types of marketing there, from social media to article writing, SEO and other market related task that you can assign.

You can start with upwork.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
posi

Activity: 2254
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:06:48 PM

Although i don't have previous working experience but with my research, knowledge, and the years I have spent in the crypto community and creation of ANN thread for a crypto related company, I can successfully handle the marketing jobs if you're still looking.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 02:11:31 PM

I can't yet make the project publical. There are a number of developments yet to be needed before the project is set out for the public. But, I can share the pitchdeck/working/my bio/etc with the interested marketers who would like to apply for this position. I can even make minor payments each month in stable coins like USDT or even BTC but only if I feel the marketer possess some great qualities. I would be extremely strict in choosing a marketing expert. It would even be fine if I get none from here as than I'd try fiveer or anyother such platform.

You don't need to share all details, but you can give some basic details. For example, maybe I want to apply to this position but I don't want to work in the gambling industry.
With minor real payments, I am not sure that you can expect to hire an expert. Payments where is the biggest part unvalued token really is not attractive. Someone needs to do a job for you and there is a 50% possibility that he will never be paid, I mean real money he can use to pay the bills, fud...

if you don’t have the money, maybe you better look for someone for part-time work, so do as much as you have money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 02:53:24 PM

Go and check into freelancing marketplaces. You'll get expert in various types of marketing there, from social media to article writing, SEO and other market related task that you can assign.

I think he posted here so it means he wants to find the marketer here.

Check out my thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1405017

If you want me PM me your telegram to discuss more details.

Regards
livingfree

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:33:52 PM

Regards
Just in case he didn't find the one that he needs here, he will have other choice of platform to look for the guy he's looking for.

Good luck to all of those who are applying, gonna be one of you will be accepted by him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 05:16:34 AM

Regards
Just in case he didn't find the one that he needs here, he will have other choice of platform to look for the guy he's looking for.

Good luck to all of those who are applying, gonna be one of you will be accepted by him.

I do not understand why he do not find the person. He has not contacted anyone yet I believe then how can we say some of us are not suitable and he has to go to sites like upwork fiver etc?

Regards
livingfree

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:19:36 AM

I do not understand why he do not find the person. He has not contacted anyone yet I believe then how can we say some of us are not suitable and he has to go to sites like upwork fiver etc?

Regards
He hasn't online for today.

Wait until he gets online and whomever he chooses to work as his marketing expert will be catered by him. It's all on him and we don't know if he's also outsourcing somewhere, he has the choice and the decision to do it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████