Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading on UniSwap  (Read 421 times)
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 07:11:07 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2020, 01:56:55 AM by yarlungzangbo

-
Gpes

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 03:26:54 AM

How can I help? Is there a telegram group yet or should I create one? The project looks like what would be helpful with DEXes. You can tell me more. Thank you
Also I look forward to working with you as to help bring people into this so long as we have a headway to providing solutions within the blockchain. Would really love to hear from you.
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:41:48 AM

How can I help? Is there a telegram group yet or should I create one? The project looks like what would be helpful with DEXes. You can tell me more. Thank you
Also I look forward to working with you as to help bring people into this so long as we have a headway to providing solutions within the blockchain. Would really love to hear from you.
Hi mate, yes, please join us via: https://t.me/vtp_network. We are more than happy to chat with you.
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 05:32:15 PM

mention something about team and main developer background

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:09:04 AM

I think it was good idea to do Liquidity Contribution Mechanism. The meaning of his work is that each day, the Vesta team will withdraw 5% of ETH from the UniSwap Pool, and this will be distributed as rewards to the Top-50 contributors to the liquidity pool. At the same time, an equivalent value of $Vesta will also be burned.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:47:18 AM

Even though you can see transparency about your funds in the blockchain, one can really have no assurance if the team will diligently follow the plans. As DeFi project is becoming a hype these days, it is easy to make promises to your customers. However, it is the investor's responsibility to follow thru your platform if they will ever spend money on yours. What do you think will be another guarantee that you will accomplish your goals as stated?

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:35:38 PM

Actually kind of funny, they say that their team is anonymous, but they hold AMA in several telegram groups and provide information about part of their team. if Vesta Protocol has some potential partnerships it might be more convincing.

https://twitter.com/HiBlockTalks/status/1292489997623242753

https://twitter.com/NanoNewsID/status/1292649293094952960

Blockchain Infinity is hosting an AMA with Vesta Protocol
https://twitter.com/Blockchaininfi1/status/1291934757282955265
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:58:18 PM

You still can't be sure of those Vesta team names there in their AMA but the partnership seem good to watch out. I wouldn't really mind if they are anon as long as they can provide positive partnership with legit projects. Blocktalks and Blockchain Infinity I guess will be part of this AMA. I was also skeptical with DIA Data when they first appear here but with thier AMA clearing up the air, it did help investors see the potentials.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
harryCain

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 02:07:44 PM

Interesting that project team have designed an external liquidity management algorithm that can automatically react to and correct any issues on UniSwap, such as sudden adverse $Vesta price swings, that could negatively impact users or the community.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:40:25 PM

Well it seem every we look a defi project will pop up all 9f a sudden, i wonder what is inspire this interest on defi with new project, is it that all new project are in defi are aiming for a decentralize finance for users! If I may ask what makes vesta protocol stand out from other defi project and why should people invest on it?
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:04:26 AM

such as sudden adverse $Vesta price swings, that could negatively impact users or the community.
That issue should not be present if user does not use it in the first place. The concept of using external liquidity providers looks weird since you can just lock your tokens directly. I don't think many users are interested in creating another middlemen when you can just do it yourself. A difference of 2% APR is not significant if you're comparing it with the security of the pool. Not to mention the cons of Uniswap mentioned above are not exactly Uniswap faults.
TommyGunnaB

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:45:17 AM

Hmm, it is interesting to see how it works. In order to accumulate enough $Vesta to get into the Top-50, or to remain among the Top-50 contributors, one must purchase $Vesta from the open market, which, in turn, creates buyers and liquidity takers for the $Vesta market. This formula creates an undeniably strong catalyst for the $Vesta market.
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:58:32 AM

Hmm, it is interesting to see how it works. In order to accumulate enough $Vesta to get into the Top-50, or to remain among the Top-50 contributors, one must purchase $Vesta from the open market, which, in turn, creates buyers and liquidity takers for the $Vesta market. This formula creates an undeniably strong catalyst for the $Vesta market.
Exactly, and users need to lock Vesta to provide liquidity.
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 10:46:31 AM

The smart contract is now available for your review: https://etherscan.io/address/0xC012A28a08c34dfF845D1e7851831D55bb165a61
reap_chain
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:44:34 AM

About the anonymity of the project team: "In the blockchain space, everyone is anonymous. This is possible because everything is recorded and transparent on the blockchain,creating a permanent and open record for all. Thus, the Vesta crowdsale and Liquidity Balancing Protocol are all publicly visible and funds placed on UniSwap are locked."
chickenliver503

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:54:08 AM

What a joke is this 8 pages white paper full of typos, but you still have the audacity to ask for 3000 ethereum.

Some project with non anon team asking a lot less than that, and unlike you they are legits.

It is quite obvious that this is a scam , I am speaking to newbies who discover crypto, I strongly advise you not to invest in this "project".
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 09:10:22 AM

What a joke is this 8 pages white paper full of typos, but you still have the audacity to ask for 3000 ethereum.

Some project with non anon team asking a lot less than that, and unlike you they are legits.

It is quite obvious that this is a scam , I am speaking to newbies who discover crypto, I strongly advise you not to invest in this "project".

We are in the same of ICOs like 2017 where everyone was greedy to invest in all kind of projects without spending the time to do some research before dive in it. I am quite sure nobody will listen this words and will invest in this project because this one has attractive tag DEFI.
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 01:22:50 AM

The first payout (120ETH) will be made in 6 hours!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:30:49 AM

We are in the same of ICOs like 2017 where everyone was greedy to invest in all kind of projects without spending the time to do some research before dive in it. I am quite sure nobody will listen this words and will invest in this project because this one has attractive tag DEFI.

It is the buyer's fault if he will be deceived by the offer, just another poor quality made DeFi project. Not a native English speaker but with the whitepaper they have, it just shows that they are not professional in any angle to launch this project. They should hire someone that can write a better wp. Or they don't have the resources to do that because what they need is to sell this project as fast as they can so they can get away soon?
Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:46:08 PM

It is the buyer's fault if he will be deceived by the offer, just another poor quality made DeFi project. Not a native English speaker but with the whitepaper they have, it just shows that they are not professional in any angle to launch this project. They should hire someone that can write a better wp. Or they don't have the resources to do that because what they need is to sell this project as fast as they can so they can get away soon?
If they already get funds from sales they should buy the services of a good writer, and many on this forum provide such services so if they don't update it then this is a terrible project.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: