Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trx or Eth ?  (Read 893 times)
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 12:15:40 AM

For me, ethereum is better than trx. I am holding both of them before but I have realized that putting all my investment in ethereum is much better than splitting it into both ethereum and trx. Right now, I am only holding ethereum and I am really seeing that my investment is growing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:20:07 AM

Ae, you can see ETH performing fantastic growth after upgrade ETH 2.0, and experts say it will be touch at the price of $1000 by the end of this year 2020, so I suggest ETH is best for future but TRON is little slow growth.

Even without "experts" prediction about its price, eth platform alone is solid and I prefer ETH over TRX, the fact that the popularity of usage is more diverse than TRX. Just like btc, a lot of alts are trying to compete and overpower the features of btc, yet they failed in adoption. BTC still stands out even with some flaws like expensive tx fees. So in this case, I have my bet on ETH.
Majority stated ethereum to be better than TRX for various reasons, myself too agree with it. Same time TRX is continuing its development same as ethereum, but TRX isn't much into discussion.

In my view tron is a good investment for users who go with small volume or the beginners who can bag a large volume on small investment prioritising long term profit. Tron is predicted to reach atleast 0.55$ over the falling years. Compared to its present value of 0.025$ it is quite good to yield better profit out of the investment.
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 03:32:26 AM

For me, ethereum is better than trx. I am holding both of them before but I have realized that putting all my investment in ethereum is much better than splitting it into both ethereum and trx. Right now, I am only holding ethereum and I am really seeing that my investment is growing.
I think investing in any coin requires careful consideration, but Ethereum is probably the safer coin for investors as this coin is at a staggering stage of growth lately. However, the price of TRX is still safe for you to hold as any coin in this market follows the price of Bitcoin. Personally, it depends on how you think but I'm sure you should have faith before deciding to invest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
AeroTyne

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 03:36:00 AM

$TRX Tron definitely has been showing momentum lately (base on the price) but Ethereum has more solid foundations and better technology.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:49:29 AM

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.
Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?
Uptill now i am completely into Eth but i know Tron is also a high quality and high potential project so i am considering to buy amd hold some trx too. Ethereum has exciting future with massive updates but they are taking a lot of time so perhaps diversifying can be the good option.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:05:25 PM

Tron is still superior today for its technology, with the success of Tron 4.0 making Tron even better in many ways,
in the Defi sector they have Just, in the platform sector they have Bittorent
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:58:04 PM

Tron is still superior today for its technology, with the success of Tron 4.0 making Tron even better in many ways,
in the Defi sector they have Just, in the platform sector they have Bittorent
Same thing with ETH with the current increase maybe because 2.0 will soon be launched there are also many successful defi projects in blockchian ethereum so all of that has many benefits, but now many projects use TRON as their contracting tool.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:58:48 PM

If we looked between these two options in the last year, I believe many people will have an embarrassment as ethereum has maintained its silence, regardless of whether the market is bullish or bearish, it stands still with a relative price range but given its attitude and chart right now, perhaps it's not too difficult for an investor to decide, ethereum is a bright star this year. While Trx may be having some success but talking about prominence is too low, every success is overshadowed by eth for the moment.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 08:19:27 PM

I still prefer investing more in Eth for now , although i also bought an hodl some trx  . Both  ETH and  TRX are coins with strong and dedicated team and both may do well in future but at least for now i trust Eth more.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 08:32:17 PM

if the ethereum fee is not going down, i think its better to chooice trx for now while waiting eth fee going down because most of project that wish to deploy their token on ethereum network need to pay big fee about 150$ and up while i dont think trx required that much to deploy a token on their chain, also maybe people are strunggle with eth chain to and move to trx that having cheap and fast transactions, for now trx is best options for me.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 06:18:54 AM

I see the highest probability of eth between trx and eth. eth may go much further in the future. That's not to say that trx ar will never be something good. I just want to say that the probability of eth between the two is very high.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:10:28 AM

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.
Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?
while ethereum is the most popular and the main centre of most blockchain dapps.. I have to give it to tron.. and I will prefer the tron to ethereum anytime any day
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:28:07 AM

not only for you, even for me like that, prioritizing ethereum over trx for some reason. To be honest, I have been paying attention to Ethereum more than any other coin, even for bitcoin. Well, that's because I think Ethereum is a clear coin and is really going to grow.
if you focus only on ethereum I think it will only make the profits you get will be very limited, you better share the capital you have to buy some potential coins, buying bitcoin and ethereum is a very appropriate step because that way when one coin price goes up can give you profit.

STUDENTCOIN