Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A project to help make Ethereum the number one cryptocurrency.  (Read 915 times)
VictorProsh (OP)

Activity: 475
Merit: 2

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 02:14:17 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2022, 01:20:31 AM by VictorProsh

I propose to consider a platform project in which I used the principle of preserving any financial assets through the ETHEREUM cryptocurrency or similar, in which a smart contract can be used. The platform allows all ETHEREUM holders, when connected to it, not only to save their assets, but also to multiply them. There is nothing new in my project, everything I offer has already been partially used by someone in their projects before. For example, the developers of the BAEX token use a smart contract with parameters similar to my idea, which I published back in 2019. They tied their project to the existing fiat financial system of Decentralized Finance (DeFi), which is based on a monetary system focused on “Stable Coins”, which has an administrative management based on the value of the dollar exchange rate, and which is subject to the risks of losing financial assets with large and sharp volatility of ETH.
I took into account all these fundamental mistakes in my project. The cryptobank, created on the basis of a smart contract, converts ethereum financial assets into liquid tokens that cannot be devalued under any circumstances. Each of their owners paid certain funds for refractory gold tokens-bonds of the cryptobank, so they have their own value, the same as bitcoin, unlike it, this price cannot be less than the cost of acquisition and it is impossible to create them in any other way.

Imagine a bank where you place your financial assets in the form of an ETH deposit not to the general bank account, but to your cell. The bank, accepting your deposit, issues token-bonds. Your ETH is stored in your safe deposit box at the bank and counts towards the overall balance of the "authorized capital" of the crypto bank.

http://prosh.info/smart_eng.html
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 02:54:19 AM

Investors or lenders don't fear the volatility. What they fear most is the security of the platform where they have invested their money.

Someone who invests in defi or lending platform understands the volatility of cryptocurrencies as from the beginning it has always been. But whether there will be a help or none from any other projects, Ethereum won't surpass bitcoin.

It will remain as the number one crypto.
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 04:29:44 AM

Investors or lenders don't fear the volatility. What they fear most is the security of the platform where they have invested their money.

Someone who invests in defi or lending platform understands the volatility of cryptocurrencies as from the beginning it has always been. But whether there will be a help or none from any other projects, Ethereum won't surpass bitcoin.

You are right financial security is the main factor that I first of all considered in the project. You don’t send your financial asset (Ethereum) to anyone in the project, but keep it at your address in a smart contract, thus you don’t fear that someone can steal it or nullify the equivalent of your financial asset, you can mortgage and receive its full value or sell, and your asset will remain locked in a smart contract at your address.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 05:15:51 AM

I invite you to discuss an idea that can help Ethereum become the number one cryptocurrency or disprove it.
Currently, there is not a single cryptocurrency storage and lending solution in the cryptocurrency world that does not depend on the speculative rate of BITCOIN, managed by its main owners and who benefit from its controlled volatility.
    In the project I propose, there is a solution for lending cryptocurrencies secured by smart contract tokens, without fear of losing financial assets in the event of negative market volatility. If you can refute the idea of ​​my project, I ask you to prove it in numbers, and if you see the prospect of development, I will be glad to accept any help or advice for its implementation.
http://prosh.ru/smartcontract.html
What does cryptocurrency lending have to do with its ability to bypass the price dominance of bitcoin, including how ethereum can become the number one cryptocurrency?
In my opinion, the dominance of bitcoin will disappear only if the level of its capitalization drops significantly and approaches the level of capitalization of other cryptocurrencies. Perhaps this will happen someday.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:56:51 AM

I think that for a coin to be number one, there is a huge work to do, for exemple : solving problems that "first coins" didn't (which is not appropriate in the case of Ethereum because of its blockchain congestion that happens from time to time)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 11:25:14 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2020, 11:38:01 AM by bigcash2011

I invite you to discuss an idea that can help Ethereum become the number one cryptocurrency or disprove it.
Currently, there is not a single cryptocurrency storage and lending solution in the cryptocurrency world that does not depend on the speculative rate of BITCOIN, managed by its main owners and who benefit from its controlled volatility.
    In the project I propose, there is a solution for lending cryptocurrencies secured by smart contract tokens, without fear of losing financial assets in the event of negative market volatility. If you can refute the idea of ​​my project, I ask you to prove it in numbers, and if you see the prospect of development, I will be glad to accept any help or advice for its implementation.
Ethereum and its development depends totally on ethereum developers and i think they will be enough to make ethereum the best as ethereum has the largest number of developers working on it. As far as other projects are concerned it is great to know that so many projects are working under or developing under ethereum ecosystem this will definitely help in more ethereum adoption over the years.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 11:26:34 AM

investment borrowing? how is it going?

For example: I borrow crypto for investment, where I do not issue any money or collateral, and when the price of the investment that I enter or borrow continues to decline, won't the project owner actually lose with that? it may be profitable for the borrower, but detrimental to the owner of the loan project.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 11:31:54 AM

What does cryptocurrency lending have to do with its ability to bypass the price dominance of bitcoin, including how ethereum can become the number one cryptocurrency?
In my opinion, the dominance of bitcoin will disappear only if the level of its capitalization drops significantly and approaches the level of capitalization of other cryptocurrencies. Perhaps this will happen someday.
He has not idea about what impact that already given by the lend service to the ethereum. There are some lending crypto that have already operated in ethereum blockchain and it gives nothing to the ethereum.
I think is if everyone aware about nexo.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 12:04:22 PM

^^ tldr;

I guess it's better for you to tell us what challenges ETH, because as far as we know, ETH is still the umber one altcoin even though it has been put to the test many times with many competitions coming along the way. And it's really hard not to correlate any crypto to bitcoin, after all, trading pairs are based on it.

And for the volatility, it's part of the market and it is going to be difficult to minimise it. That's why investors know that there is risk. Then we have the Defi now, locking your funds. And we have the ETH staking in which investors are going to profit by participation alone.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 12:40:23 PM

I think that ETH need to improve as second currency in some county like Russia and than it really start to be the number one! we will see, I believe  that such project could be!
jossiel

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 10:15:50 AM

You are right financial security is the main factor that I first of all considered in the project. You don’t send your financial asset (Ethereum) to anyone in the project, but keep it at your address in a smart contract, thus you don’t fear that someone can steal it or nullify the equivalent of your financial asset, you can mortgage and receive its full value or sell, and your asset will remain locked in a smart contract at your address.
It's about the platform itself. The Ethereum chain is there and will always be there if your token was made on their network.

What people who don't have enough knowledge about security is that they won't be fearful of the potential hacking of the platform where they have deposited their Ethereum or any crypto assets that it requires for you to be invested to their DeFi.

To me, it's the most important factor, security.
jossiel

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:00:19 AM

It's about the platform itself. The Ethereum chain is there and will always be there if your token was made on their network.

What people who don't have enough knowledge about security is that they won't be fearful of the potential hacking of the platform where they have deposited their Ethereum or any crypto assets that it requires for you to be invested to their DeFi.

Dear what do you mean by the term (their platform)? In my project, I took this into account. My project is stand alone and not as unrelated to (their platform) if you mean the DeFi platform. ETH in the depository cannot be stolen from the addresses of the owners connected to the smart contract, since it is blocked. You can return (unlock) your assets at any time by sending ETH-WORLD tokens to the deposit addresses in the smart contract.
Yes, it's about any other platform, I mean most platforms.

About the deposits and contracts, I'm addressing the security which means that how most of the projects are keeping themselves strong in terms of security.

I'm only saying that from an investor's perspective, we don't usually go with the deeper knowledge about security but just want to avoid those hackings just like what happened with DeFi platforms that has been reported to be hacked.

I wish your project all the best.
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 11:37:20 AM

Dear what do you mean by the term (their platform)? In my project, I took this into account. My project is stand alone and not as unrelated to (their platform) if you mean the DeFi platform. ETH in the depository cannot be stolen from the addresses of the owners connected to the smart contract, since it is blocked. You can return (unlock) your assets at any time by sending ETH-WORLD tokens to the deposit addresses in the smart contract.
Yes, it's about any other platform, I mean most platforms.

About the deposits and contracts, I'm addressing the security which means that how most of the projects are keeping themselves strong in terms of security.

I'm only saying that from an investor's perspective, we don't usually go with the deeper knowledge about security but just want to avoid those hackings just like what happened with DeFi platforms that has been reported to be hacked.

I wish your project all the best.
Thank you for your wish. If you have carefully read the terms of the project, you may have some comments that, in your opinion, seem unacceptable to you, for example - Smart contract (bank - depository) allows you to accumulate all available free ETH in a deposit. The returned tokens to the smart contract are canceled, once they burn out blocking ETH. The ETH-WORLD coin initially has the capitalization of ETH, since it is not issued additionally like all existing types such as TEZER and other Stablecoins, which are allegedly provided by the "ghost of money" buried in an unknown place and whose action can be covered at any time, since they are manually controlled and someone is personally responsible for their release. The project is also fundamentally different from the DeFi financial system, which is based on the existing monetary system, focused on Stablecoins, which has an administration based on the exchange rate of the dollar and is exposed to the risks of losing financial assets with large and sharp negative volatility of ETH.
A side view is very important to me.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 12:33:22 PM

Basically the best thing about the crypto market is that it is always volatile, if the market is not volatile we can hardly make money from it.
Besides, Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market and it is very difficult for any coin to surpass it, and all the currencies in the market must depend on bitcoin.
So I think a project of a coin that is not volatile, and that could make ETH number one is not viable.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:01:33 PM

Basically the best thing about the crypto market is that it is always volatile, if the market is not volatile we can hardly make money from it.
Besides, Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market and it is very difficult for any coin to surpass it, and all the currencies in the market must depend on bitcoin.
So I think a project of a coin that is not volatile, and that could make ETH number one is not viable.
too high volatility in the cryptocurrency market is also not very good. few people can correctly take advantage of this volatility. in most cases, people lose their money

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:04:24 PM

Low transaction fees, that's what can help Ethereum become number one, I'm already afraid to use it.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 02:59:34 PM

Low transaction fees, that's what can help Ethereum become number one, I'm already afraid to use it.
this can only happen with the successful launch of ETH 2.0 but there is no guarantee that the project team will actually be able to implement what they are talking about

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1960
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 05:05:06 PM

I have no idea to make it realized. BTC will be always number one in cryptocurrency. And ETH is the number one of altcoins. that is what I think. I am also still confused about the meaning of "controlled volatility". Does it mean that the crypto will not be volatile again or it will be controllable?
Well, I don't think it may work well in the crypto world. Because one of the main characters of crypto is about its volatility. If it is about the controlled rate or volatility, it may belong to the stable coin.
But, this is an interesting topic to discuss.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 11:02:37 AM

I have no idea to make it realized. BTC will be always number one in cryptocurrency. And ETH is the number one of altcoins. that is what I think. I am also still confused about the meaning of "controlled volatility". Does it mean that the crypto will not be volatile again or it will be controllable?
Well, I don't think it may work well in the crypto world. Because one of the main characters of crypto is about its volatility. If it is about the controlled rate or volatility, it may belong to the stable coin.
But, this is an interesting topic to discuss.
You're right. In my opinion, I think there will be no coin can beat the dominant of BTC. ETH will always be the number one altcoins for sure! As I can see, there is no way for ETH to beat BTC right now. Besides, how can we control the volatility of the market? It's the natural of the cryptocurrency market, we can earn money from this market is because of the volatility. In other way, if you talk about controllable volatility, who will be benefited? The controller or the participants?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 04:40:54 PM

Seems like a Russian project and personally i do not great experiences in the past with many Russian based projects but i do not believe much that it depends on location. Anyways if it supports the ethereum network i will support it and i do see a lot defi data and upgradation or liquidity based new projects which is also very encouraging and depicts the big future ahead for eth, defi and crypto overall.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: