Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Stable coin is the Best for Investment This Year  (Read 1205 times)
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:22:14 AM

The value of a stable coin does not increase or decrease.Stable coins are used as a medium for other alter coins.Alternative coins can be traded through stable coins as I think.Because the alter coin is always in the pair system with one or the other stable coin.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 12:29:22 PM

It's a known fact that cryptocurrency is highly volatile, so to prevent capital loss we use stable coin. I don't see stable coin as the right coin for investment purpose because the coin barely fluctuates and this would not be profitable for mere holding, unless the coin would be used as a means for investment in other platforms or for trading in exchange.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:11:42 PM

USDT is the best option for you to stay in this market, but it is not suitable for long term investment in it. Its value will never change so you will be wasting your time holding it
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:11:40 PM

Every stable coin is still the same because it has got stable value and I don't know how can you make profits from buying and holding a stable coin, if you think the lending schemes will work then keep in mind the inflation rate which is going to hike especially in the coming years due to covid crisis.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:22:19 PM

Every stable coin is still the same because it has got stable value and I don't know how can you make profits from buying and holding a stable coin, if you think the lending schemes will work then keep in mind the inflation rate which is going to hike especially in the coming years due to covid crisis.
this is the most correct solution to save the value of your money, but it is suitable for those people who do not want to make money but just save it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:02:17 PM

I read recently a Russian bank to launch a stablecoin. So, we are going to have plenty of choices but unfortunately what we invest will remain the same in FIAT value Cool.

Stablecoins are not for investments. They are here for different purposes. People who do not fully understand the purpose of stablecoins must need to stay away from it rather than considering it to be part of their portfolio. When you buy big amount of stablecoins with the dream of making tons of money out of it, only disappointments will be the final result.

I am not sure about the level of awareness of OP to start this topic. But definitely this is misguiding people here. Stablecoins are not for investments by any means.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:02:15 PM

I think people are a tiny bit wrong here, not totally, they are basically right in the way they are thinking but they are wrong a tiny bit. What they are wrong about is the fact that stablecoins usually are pegged to dollars, that means you are basically buying dollars when you buy a stablecoin, and if you live in a nation that has a fiat that you think will weaken against the dollar, that means you could actually pull something like this off as an investment as well.

Look at Turkish Lira for example, that was the talk last week in crypto about how it broke over the ath price in lira. So, that means instead of having Turkish lira if you had usdt, you would be richer right now in lira as well. Hence I agree that it is not completely an investment thing, but you could still buy some to make more money of your own fiat if you think it will drop against dollars.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:15:48 PM

I don't get what the OP means . The name stable coin says that they are stable with some form of Fiat mostly USD . So you are not getting anything by investing in stable coins.

lol, your post got me cracking Grin, i guess the op is not fully aware about the nature of stable coins or he must misinterpret what he meant, whatever the case maybe, it has been said already, stable coins are not for investment rather they are mostly for preserving what you have, i think op needs to go back and do some more reading or we need to do some more reading. Cheesy
LOL! That's so true guys. I think the OP misunderstand between stable coins and altcoins maybe?? Stable coins such as USDT is created in order to give traders and investors a way to store their values without being affected by the fluctuations and volatility of this market. Therefore, the price of stablecoins is almost "STABLE", it means you can't get any profits out of them! If the OP are asking which coin is worthy to invest right now, I would say ETH!

Yes, you are right, a stable coin means a stable value. You will not get profit if you keep it for a long time.

Maybe the OP wants to remind us to keep assets with a stable value for a long time.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:34:01 PM

I don't think stable coins are the best to.invest this bullish period because stable coins will definitely not earn anyone anything but using good and strong coins could actually increase ones portfolio so I think stable is not the best options for coin investment this period.

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:53:06 PM

if asking stable coins, I will answer USDT. but why do you want to invest in stable coins, isn't the profit you get a little? You might try to invest in other coins such as ethereum or bitcoin which can give you a bigger profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 11:15:04 PM

UsdC is very authentic as it is backed by coinbase and company which is regulated and fully compliant with financial rules, regulations and policies of major countries where it operates so naturally it is the top choice for me.
I think Tether is the oldest one but Tether value is the same as it was before. Actually this is another post Titan project which is trying to promote Titan coin. I saw so many posts from this account, all post points are Titan coins. This coin has a very low volume, Op's think that Titan is a stablecoin but actually not.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 11:19:15 PM

USDT has long been in crypto to be a stable coin. stable coins are good for safe investment where we can avoid big losses, because stable coins don't have drastic price drops
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 03:57:15 AM

USDT has long been in crypto to be a stable coin. stable coins are good for safe investment where we can avoid big losses, because stable coins don't have drastic price drops
USDT, USDC, TUSD are 3 stable coins worth 1$ and never change no matter what bad news appears. In general there is nothing to worry about as most major exchanges use stable coins for trading and it is completely safe to choose to hold. I usually use USDT the most as this coin can help me switch to Fiat at any time and of course I feel better when my USDT rises.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:12:39 AM

Right now we do have a lot of options for stable coins. My choice is still USDT (Tether), but I'm not investing there. it only preserves its value for a moment. If the crypto market tends to go down, then I will keep USDT for the time being.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:15:38 AM

if asking stable coins, I will answer USDT. but why do you want to invest in stable coins, isn't the profit you get a little? You might try to invest in other coins such as ethereum or bitcoin which can give you a bigger profit.
Indeed better invest on those coins that can give profit in the long term like bitcoin and ethereum which is volatile. We can enter the market once low and sell if it will increase. Mostly I also use USDT for a stable coin since we can switch easily to other coins of our own choice. Well we do have our own choice what's the best investment this year.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:11:48 AM

Funny asf
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 08:28:15 AM

I dont thing its worth it to hodl for investment if you're only option are stable coins it's like holding fiat, better invest to some known or reputable coins/tokens but if your concern is volatility of the token then maybe crypto is not for you, better invest in dollar fund instead of stable coind.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:00:57 AM

I dont consider purchasing a stable coin as an investment, but more as a hedge against a market movements. Still, most of the time in those situations I go for USDC as it is widely available and it is considered as a somewhat safer alternative to Tether. But if you plan to hold Tether for only a short/mid period of time, you cant go wrong with Tether as well as its liquidity is unmatched.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:05:23 AM

I think BUSD would be the most in-demand after USDT since it tied to the Binance exchange and will have huge number of users because of it. Most other stable coin doesn't really have any unique advantage compare to both USDT and BUSD for now.
BUSD is actually only used in the Binance exchange and it doesn't make much of an impression since very few trading pairs use BUSD. In my opinion, USDT is still the number one choice for everyone because USDT is available anywhere and can be easily switched to Fiat anytime you want. Besides USDT, perhaps stable coins like USDC, TUSD are also very potential choices for investors.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:16:06 PM

Most of the traders using stable coins for minimizing their risk like when BTC going up then the convert their stable currency into BTC and when BTC is going down they convert their BTC into stable coins, I this kind of transaction can earn profit from the stable coin, but I don't think most users use stable coins for investment purpose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: