Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Solving all of Bitcoins Problems :: EUROPE COIN  (Read 3045 times)
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:39:24 AM

when Smiley can get it?

Prominence

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:00:12 AM

This is only the third European coin this month.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:14:32 PM

So if I as an American were to be on vacation somewhere in Europe and logged onto your site to get the cloud wallet, do I still get coins? How can you be sure that I'm not European?

I think this is a clear cut case of you seeing other coin announcements getting bombarded with people asking what is so innovative about this coin and why should I buy into it, and wanting to have yours be innovative. So you say, "it's only available to Europeans who log on with an IP address resolved to somewhere in Europe... see! Innovative!" But it's really not.

crazy987

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:52:48 PM

So if I as an American were to be on vacation somewhere in Europe and logged onto your site to get the cloud wallet, do I still get coins? How can you be sure that I'm not European?

I think this is a clear cut case of you seeing other coin announcements getting bombarded with people asking what is so innovative about this coin and why should I buy into it, and wanting to have yours be innovative. So you say, "it's only available to Europeans who log on with an IP address resolved to somewhere in Europe... see! Innovative!" But it's really not.

European proxy or vpn also does the trick.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:06:23 PM

European proxy or vpn also does the trick.

That too! See... you just proved my point. Thanks!

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:12:48 PM

lmao!! is this real?  Roll Eyes
berone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:17:21 PM