Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Whale - Small group, large investors - control the market! Be a whale!  (Read 1201 times)
CloudWhale (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:24:50 PM

I'm looking to start a group of large investors, 5-15 investors, 3 BTC minimum; who can be trusted to follow a schedule and invest as a group.  Think of it like an investment fund where you keep your own BTC (and your own promises).  I don't want your BTC.  I want to band together to decide when we will control a market on a specific coin; and when we will make moves in coordination.  We don't have to be individually rich to be the wolves of crypto!  PM me to get on the list; I just need your commitment and your BTC wallet so I can confirm your balance.  After that, we'll group together by skype to schedule investments.  I may get haters for this; but I'm all about the markets and profiting for myself and my group.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:26:00 AM

...(and your own promises)...

You gave away that you know the weakness in your plan.
...and your own promises...
There will be huge profits for those who cheat (just a little at first)
Good luck with your whale blubber.  Cheesy

5thStreetResearch

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:28:15 PM

I'm looking to start a group of large investors, 5-15 investors, 3 BTC minimum; who can be trusted to follow a schedule and invest as a group.  Think of it like an investment fund where you keep your own BTC (and your own promises).  I don't want your BTC.  I want to band together to decide when we will control a market on a specific coin; and when we will make moves in coordination.  We don't have to be individually rich to be the wolves of crypto!  PM me to get on the list; I just need your commitment and your BTC wallet so I can confirm your balance.  After that, we'll group together by skype to schedule investments.  I may get haters for this; but I'm all about the markets and profiting for myself and my group.

what strategies will you run besides "trying to corner the market"?

BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:40:02 AM

Control market on specific coin ? New user with no activity ? I guess there is already a coin you want people to invest.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 06:00:36 PM

Investment group.  More like organised pump and dump!

GiantOwl

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:02:59 PM

I'm looking to start a group of large investors, 5-15 investors, 3 BTC minimum; who can be trusted to follow a schedule and invest as a group.

I want to band together to decide when we will control a market on a specific coin; and when we will make moves in coordination.

do you have any good track record???
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:56:38 PM

I'm looking to start a group of large investors, 5-15 investors, 3 BTC minimum; who can be trusted to follow a schedule and invest as a group.

I want to band together to decide when we will control a market on a specific coin; and when we will make moves in coordination.

do you have any good track record???

He has "Whale" in his name. And cloud. Cloud is always good today!

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:58:59 PM

Whales don't like to be "controlled" by newbies.

Onar

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:04:35 AM

No whales, in the ecurrency or real world finance never like to be "controlled" by noone. they like to be on the top of the pyramide...

Whales don't like to be "controlled" by newbies.
newnexo

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:57:29 AM

Ok, now that all the know-it-alls have spilled their guts by now (hopefully), let's talk sense: How would you organize the group? Tell us more about it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: