Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking partnership(s) for NBA playoffs  (Read 95 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arbmarket (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 05:40:27 AM

I have been running a statistical, motivational, injury model in the NBA for 22 years.

Over time I have perfected the system to beat regular season games at approximately 70%. In the playoffs the number increases to north of 80%.

Clearly I was disappointed when the season abruptly ended but not so much after the restart.

I thought perhaps playing all the games at Disney would disengage the players the model wouldn't work as well.

In fact it worked just as well.

As such I am looking to really hammer on the playoffs.

So I am seeking guys who are already versed in sports that can put bets on the games that come up under the model.

I am not asking for anything along the way only that whoever is interested only play these plays and nothing else and after each week send half of the profit to my wallet address.

If you are interested send me a message. Anyone who works with me will also be able to ride along next season.

If you can not send a direct message email me rich -at - rjmg [dot] com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: