Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPay USDCoin payment no confirmation  (Read 104 times)
vearns (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:06:46 AM

Hi,

I need some help regarding usdcoin token payment via bitpay.

I made payment for bitpay invoice using usdcoin.
The payment went through, but the invoice is not detecting the payment and become expired.
The payment also is not yet confirm by the network although i have put high fees on it.
I use bitpay wallet.

TX details:
https://eth.btc.com/txinfo/0xc5180329b2b5e323d9ccae411f03791a5343134922521b8c732ac683ff8418b0

Can someone help me to check what is wrong with this usdcoin ethereum transaction?
Is there something missing from the input?

I have contacted bitpay, but they are not responding to my ticket yet.

Thanks
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2338
Merit: 835

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 11:33:24 AM

I checked and your transaction was dropped by node(s) and if it won't be rebroadcasted by the platform, it will not be confirmed by miners.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc5180329b2b5e323d9ccae411f03791a5343134922521b8c732ac683ff8418b0

Transaction Dropped & Replaced?

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 08:49:18 PM

The transaction was dropped probably because your wallet didn't have enough ether to complete the whole transaction. Since USDCoin involves a number of smart contract calls (which also require a fee) your transaction was half done because the remaining Ether wasn't enough to cover the remaining parts of the smart contract transactions.

You might wanna increase the amount of Ether in your wallet to at least $20 just to be safe

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 09:53:25 PM

The payment went through, but the invoice is not detecting the payment and become expired.
I am not certain, but from what i can remember when i was a BitPay user, even if the time expires for the invoices, they stay active until receiving the paiement. So you still have the option to pay the same invoice. Correct me if i am wrong.
I am not familiar with using Eth in BitPay client. I am not also sure if you have access to the pk of your Eth unique address. But, as the transaction is dropped, you should be able to see your full balance in USDC displayed in the BitPay app.
I suggest you to migrate to another client, as BitPay isn't that friendly use. BitPay invoices can be paid with other clients .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: