Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia has developed covid-19 vaccine.  (Read 573 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:53:22 AM

Excellent, it so happens that my country is in good relation with Putin. Should it come from USA or UK, we would not see a pint of it until next year, if ever. And Trump wouldn't allow export of it anyway.

China also has 3 vaccines in testing, but i guess Russia rushed it (first post lol), Putin went so far as to place his own daughter at risk...

And also it could be a proud related thing for Russia against other developed nation, especially with USA because Russia still got bullied for not reaching the moon first so this is like Vaccine race between the countries to make themselves as better in the health care system.

First to produce a vaccine isn't quite a Moon shot, but it's a serious accomplishment.

I developed a vaccine to make women have male children instead of female ones.  It's 50% effective!  OK, 'not quite a moonshot', but pretty dogon impressive if I do say so myself, and it looks like you would agree.

This stuff is snake oil.  Semi-insiders knew the plandemic was afoot and made bank which is why you see that almost any substance (hydroxycloroquine, vitamin C. etc, etc) 'cures' so-called 'covid-19'.

I'd certainly prefer the domestically oriented Rooshin vaccine though since there is not such a perceived nation-wide overpopulation problem in that country, and, unlike in America, individual peeps and bloated 'social' medical systems don't have the funds to make cancer such a big money maker for Big Pharma.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:08:32 AM

he seem to be guaranteeing its effectiveness that he said his daughters had been vaccinated.
<...>
That's what I've heard from the news, too —that his daughter was one of the persons who have tried the vaccine. Maybe it is indeed effective since he risked his daughter's health for it. If that's that case, well then that's good news.

However, WHO is not that confident with Russia's achievement. And some experts here in our country also said that the vaccine still needs to undergo several clinical trials and tests. I don't know what our government's plan is knowing that Russia have already produced what they claim to be an effective vaccine for Covid-19. Guess I'll just stay tuned. And hope that it is indeed effective and the answer that we've all been waiting for.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:25:11 AM

he seem to be guaranteeing its effectiveness that he said his daughters had been vaccinated.
<...>
That's what I've heard from the news, too —that his daughter was one of the persons who have tried the vaccine. Maybe it is indeed effective since he risked his daughter's health for it. If that's that case, well then that's good news.

Insiders have a special technique for getting they and their families 'vaccinated'.  Here's a Queensland MP demonstrating on mainstream media:

https://youtu.be/2sFI6aCjRdQ

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 06:50:26 AM

<...>

Insiders have a special technique for getting they and their families 'vaccinated'.  Here's a Queensland MP demonstrating on mainstream media:

https://youtu.be/2sFI6aCjRdQ

The video was uploaded Apr 28, 2020. Ain't that a shit. If Russia had developed a vaccine why is this going to be a problem?

Let them have them claim and let all other countries claim if they have, the Japanese also claimed to have a vaccine. Its a matter of race who gets to have their own vaccine. If US can create one for themselves, there wouldn't be any revolution in youtube about that sinceits their right also. Testing it to other countries however might not be a good thing, they can do it to thier own people.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 10:28:34 AM

The problem with testing these health damaging products is that we, the taxpayer, have to pay for the cripples it creates for the rest of their lives - which will be shorter than normal.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:05:15 PM

If Russia develops the Covid-19 vaccin is good news for the whole world will be very easy to prevent this virus and the whole world will be able to return to normal. The effects of the virus seem to have stopped the whole world Russia's goal was to bring vaccines to the forefront of the fight against epidemics. It is true that they have been able to overtake all the western countries and China since then in that process the process of preventive development and approval is done so quickly. That's why one of her daughters tested herself with a Russian-made Covid-19 vaccine and is now recovering she said the Russian-made vaccine is capable of showing lasting and sustainable immunity.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:42:18 AM

Well, Gates gotta get his vaccines somewhere.     Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:58:16 AM

Well, Gates gotta get his vaccines somewhere.     Cheesy

The 'vaccine' is just a vehicle to get people ID'd and into the Certificate Of Vaccination IDentification system.  That's all that is needed for the cashless system.  

As such, the 'vaccine' doesn't actually need to do anything, and 'covid-19' is not really a particular disease.  The 'vaccination' exists for the Certificate Of Vaccination rather than for the other way around although 'covid-19' will be a handy way to divert attention from the effects of the 5G system as it is progressively activated.

Russia's adenovirus vaccine would be good enough for Gates' purposes.  Anything which will get the world's 'useless eaters' force-marched at gunpoint to the tagging stations will do.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:09:42 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2020, 06:26:16 AM by franky1

the stupid thing is tvbcof thinks that governments are wanting to indocrinate people into a cashless society because he read somewhere that china done it

the stupid thing is
when tourists go to china they dont have to go through a lengthy registration process and doctors appointment when the get off the plane just to be able to buy a starbuck coffee

people in china do actually use paper cash that is not linked to a specific ID
even now tvbcof can be proved wrong by asking him to go to his local currency exchange place and ask for chinese currency
and guess what, no injections, no requirement of any chinese ID or authorisation letters he will just be handed chinese currency

guess what else
in the 1990's the 'word documents' were going paperless because of computing.. but wait.. we still have paper documents

'going paperless' is not being 100% non paper
it means 'going from 100% paper to a mix where there is less paper"

i seriously cant believe people actually think that china is 100% cashless

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:26:38 AM

the stupid thing is tvbcof things that governments are wanting to indocrinate people into a cashless society because he read somewhere that china done it

the stupid thing is
when tourists go to china they dont have to go through a lengthy registration process and doctors appointment when the get off the plane just to be able to buy a starbuck coffee

people in china do actually use cash that is not linked to a specific ID
even now tvbcof can be proved wrong by asking him to go to his local currency exchange place and ask for chinese currency
and guess what, no injections, no requirement of any chinses ID or authorisation letters he wil just be handed chinese currency

"That's all that is needed for the cashless system."  -->  "That's all that is needed for the global cashless system."

My bad on not being more clear and I'll apologize for making you waste your time on your now-nullified screed.

Chinese under their totalitarian so-called 'communist' system are already pretty well tagged as part of the surveillance grid and social credit score system.  The Chinese are just the test-bed for the globalist technocratic social management model.  They have never know 'freedom' per-se and a fair number of them are highly uncomfortable with the concept such is the power of millennia of cultural baggage and several generations of modern state-sponsored brainwashing from an early age.  The system they've been guinea-pigs for is ready to roll out world-wide now.  Here we go my friends.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:40:13 AM

^ and there he goes blabbering about how china is already indocrinated again
i dont think tvbcof has ever even got on a plane to visit any country to which he has read conspiracies about

also china has moved away from communist practices a couple decades ago. they are moving towards capitalism now

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:40:14 AM

^ and there he goes blabbering about how china is already indocrinated again
i dont think tvbcof has ever even got on a plane to visit any country to which he has read conspiracies about

also china has moved away from communist practices a couple decades ago. they are moving towards capitalism now

I worked in Beijing for a while trying to train people to do my job so I could move on.  Tokyo and Bangalore likewise although in both of those cases it was more of a short visit than was my experience in China.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:51:22 AM

I would trust a word coming from Putin's mouth. Trusting Russians is just plain stupid.  These people say one thing, think another and do yet another, all while being half drunk.  Most are moral and ethical degenerates.

They can have it.
would you trust Trump more than Putin? with all those misleading information about Corvid. We might be skeptical with diverse standard with respect to health but Russia is as well detail like USA. Sadly if the vaccine fails in Russia we may not know and if it succeeds some developed countries might find it like failing the competition. I felt we need a quicker measure to restore the economy and the proposed 2021 USA vaccines looks far for the pending crisis.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 04:46:42 PM

the stupid thing is tvbcof things that governments are wanting to indocrinate people into a cashless society because he read somewhere that china done it

the stupid thing is

people in china do actually use cash that is not linked to a specific ID
and guess what, no injections, no requirement of any chinses ID or authorisation letters he wil just be handed chinese currency

"That's all that is needed for the cashless system."  -->  "That's all that is needed for the global cashless system."

My bad on not being more clear and I'll apologize for making you waste your time on your now-nullified screed.

Chinese under their totalitarian so-called 'communist' system are already pretty well tagged as part of the surveillance grid and social credit score system.  The Chinese are just the test-bed for the globalist technocratic social management model.  They have never know 'freedom' per-se and a fair number of them are highly uncomfortable with the concept such is the power of millennia of cultural baggage and several generations of modern state-sponsored brainwashing from an early age.  The system they've been guinea-pigs for is ready to roll out world-wide now.  Here we go my friends.

whatever they are doing there seem to be working good. anyone should be able to see that since they have rise from the ashes. whether its a draconian system or not, its just that they can achieve things. developed vaccine as quick as possible.

Putin may not be trusted in the media but Russians I believe liked him otherwise they would have revolt and ousted him already. its the media outside Russia that just misrepresented him.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:25:05 AM

Chinese under their totalitarian so-called 'communist' system are already pretty well tagged as part of the surveillance grid and social credit score system.  The Chinese are just the test-bed for the globalist technocratic social management model.  They have never know 'freedom' per-se and a fair number of them are highly uncomfortable with the concept such is the power of millennia of cultural baggage and several generations of modern state-sponsored brainwashing from an early age.  The system they've been guinea-pigs for is ready to roll out world-wide now.  Here we go my friends.

whatever they are doing there seem to be working good. anyone should be able to see that since they have rise from the ashes. whether its a draconian system or not, its just that they can achieve things. developed vaccine as quick as possible.

The Globalists decided to shift over to parasitizing China after 'the great reset' and have spent the last half century wringing all of the wealth out of the West and transferring their operations to China.  These transfers are the ONLY reason China is where it is today in my analysis, and being an ant in that particular ant-farm sucks donkey balls with all the servailance and social engineering.  When the time is right they globalists will 'pull it' and the West will crumble into it's own footprint.  'Covid-19' is the analog of the conventional thermite charge sawing through some of the core columns.

'Communism' is only possible when debt-based-money 'Capitalists' (from Engles on down) decide it is right for a particular country,  It is just a tool that they use.  Private property and resources are taken 'for the collective' instead of purchased which saves money.  After 'collectivism' takes economy and society into the abyss, they can flip the page into 'reset' where, wearing their 'Oligarch' hats, they re-claim the property and resources for themselves.  That was they lifecycle of the Soviet Union.  China too really.  The difference was that the Globalists realized that China would be a good surfboard to replace the United States when the time came.

If, as I believe, the quality of life improvements that the average Chinese has realized come as a gift from Globalists and their 'technology transfers' and what-not, this is obviously not sustainable.  The inflection point will be sharp when the Western 'wealth pool' has been sucked dry and imploded.  Then they are just extraordinarily well monitored serfs under complete control of the Globalists technocracy.  Even more so than today.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:41:01 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2020, 01:02:10 AM by franky1

seems tvbcof is stuck in the 1940s

soviet russia(communist) ended decades ago.. russia is now capitalist

china in the 1920's was the Qing dynasty which wasnt communist. but became somewhat communist there after.. although in the 40's+ some area's retained the autonomy

but in the last decade although still 'branded' communist they are actually more capitalist
the issue is that although chinese people can buy property for renting/sub-leasing/changing of use.. outsiders cannot. so the outsiders then demonise them as communist by not letting outsiders buy land for profit

funny part is. this sole feature is something the western capitalists want for their own country to stop foreigners from buying their land.
but getting back to the topic
this outdated mindset that russia is still 'soviet' and 'communist' makes western media portray their phase 3 trial of a few thousands doctors and teachers. as being a 'mass inoculation campaign' where they try to make 'mass' then falsely sound like 'millions'

russia completed phase 2 (UK/US hasnt)
russia hasnt even got millions of doses(UK has/US is getting there)

so in actual reality it is UK/US that is skipping more steps

(it needs repeating as some idiots above seem ignorant of facts and more interested in outdated propaganda)

xenon131

Activity: 487
Merit: 1259

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:37:01 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2020, 03:51:42 PM by xenon131

The problem is  not to develop vaccine but to develop such one that would  not harm the body.  It  took almost 5 years to develop vaccine against Ebola. I don't think  Russia has manage to develop the good  stuff against COVID on such a reduced timeline.

The problem with testing these health damaging products is that we, the taxpayer, have to pay for the cripples it creates for the rest of their lives - which will be shorter than normal.

but who knows what is normal? Thanks to children immunized against smallpox the humankind  has a long and successful health record relevant to that illness in the past and current centuries. Are you sure you would exist without that?

Bмecтo cтpaxa в cepдцe кaждoгo yкpaинцa  яpocть и жaждa мecти pycнe. Instead of fear in the heart of every Ukrainian there are a rage    and a furiousness  for revenge to ruska kurva aka rusnya.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:47:46 PM

The problem is  not to develop vaccine but to develop such one that would  not harm the body.  It  took almost 5 years to develop vaccine against Ebola. I don't think  Russia has manage to develop the good  stuff against COVID on such a reduced timeline.

but who knows what is normal? Thanks to children immunized against smallpox the humankind  has a long and successful health record relevant to that illness in the past and current centuries. Are you sure you would exist without that?

Except, of course, if it was only timing, and the vaccinations had nothing to do with it, and smallpox was in its final stages anyway, and Big Pharma only took advantage of what they knew was coming... smallpox going away naturally.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Sendoku

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:03:59 PM

At this point Putin can just put out whatever BS he wants using the image we all in some way endowed him with and this BS will be seriously discussed. This guy is by no means a fooll but definitely slowly gets into lunatic zone
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:45:45 PM

At this point Putin can just put out whatever BS he wants using the image we all in some way endowed him with and this BS will be seriously discussed. This guy is by no means a fooll but definitely slowly gets into lunatic zone

Like you say, he is no fool. But the lunatic part is only what he sounds like sometimes.

If they really developed a vaccine, who cares? Vitamin-C + zinc sulfate + vitamin D3 cures/controls Covid - or hydroxychloroquine + zinc sulfate. Putin's talk is simply trying to get us to realize that vaccines are a stupid idea that won't work, and that we have the cure already.

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: