Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dex's Dominate the Cex's in near future?  (Read 588 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:20:08 PM

I do not even believe their volume, they look so fake, all those coins that never got even listed suddenly has thousands of them traded for some reason, I can never understand why something that has been around for 6 months and has a total volume (ever) of 100k maybe suddenly getting 15-20k per day, that doesn't add up.

All of this will eventually be shown and why it was like this during this period will be known, aside from that I really don't know what I can say, I believe CEX is our past and present and it will be our future as well, without someone actually taking over the exchange and making some profit, they are not going to keep improving it, if you give people the rights from start they will work harder every day to make more and more profit from it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4285

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 10:45:54 AM

https://justswap.io/#/home
If you want to test how decentralized exchanges work, then try this one.
I am not going to recommend Ethereum decentralized exchanges right now because fees are huge.
Tron 4.0 is the upcoming ETH 2.0 that will hopefully be even faster.
The Tron coin has very fast transactions and very cheap fees. Trading is a great pleasure.

To trade you need to install TronLink Wallet
https://www.tronlink.org/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:00:41 AM

I do not even believe their volume, they look so fake, all those coins that never got even listed suddenly has thousands of them traded for some reason, I can never understand why something that has been around for 6 months and has a total volume (ever) of 100k maybe suddenly getting 15-20k per day, that doesn't add up.

All of this will eventually be shown and why it was like this during this period will be known, aside from that I really don't know what I can say, I believe CEX is our past and present and it will be our future as well, without someone actually taking over the exchange and making some profit, they are not going to keep improving it, if you give people the rights from start they will work harder every day to make more and more profit from it.

Most DEXs are just used by crappy projects that can't pass thru the requirements of CEX.
Though not all of them are crap, but as you can see now in Uniswap, those dead tokens suddenly become DeFi token and now in trading with them.
There are advantages of using the DEX, but at least with centralized exchanges, they are abiding certain regulations from where they are licensed.
Whereas, DEX can disappear anytime they want without getting worried being sued especially if no one knows where they are.
Just choose your exchange where you will trust your funds with. But still don't forget not to store your funds long term in those exchanges, whether DEX or CEX.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:19:08 AM

I am not going to recommend Ethereum decentralized exchanges right now because fees are huge.
The Tron coin has very fast transactions and very cheap fees. Trading is a great pleasure.

JustSwap has not really attracted investors in the past few weeks because there is not much use of the TRON platform so I will definitely be very difficult for the project.

Uniswap is now dominating DeFi projects and the downside of this exchange is that gas fees are too high and many transactions canceled make it easy for us to lose money. Hopefully SUN will have a way to make the TRON platform more noticeable because TRX's transaction fees are very cheap and can freely trade.

zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4285

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 12:36:34 PM

JustSwap has not really attracted investors in the past few weeks because there is not much use of the TRON platform so I will definitely be very difficult for the project.

Uniswap is now dominating DeFi projects and the downside of this exchange is that gas fees are too high and many transactions canceled make it easy for us to lose money. Hopefully SUN will have a way to make the TRON platform more noticeable because TRX's transaction fees are very cheap and can freely trade.
I stopped trading on uniswap because $ 20-30 commissions make purchases less than $ 500 illiquid. Because you have to spend 40-60 dollars to buy and sell.
TRON is actively beginning to develop its defi ecosystem.
I'm staking TRON in this project
https://medium.com/@TronFoundation/an-open-letter-to-the-community-about-sun-genesis-mining-fa8a743eca1f
https://sun.io/#/home

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 12:58:13 PM

Most DEXs are just used by crappy projects that can't pass thru the requirements of CEX.
Though not all of them are crap, but as you can see now in Uniswap, those dead tokens suddenly become DeFi token and now in trading with them.
There are advantages of using the DEX, but at least with centralized exchanges, they are abiding certain regulations from where they are licensed.
Both DEX and CEX have there own advantage and disadvantages. However, some CEX also listed crappy crypto an example is p2pb2b and latoken. But for crypto to be global adopted and use as mainstream of payment CEX will have to be the dominating exchange in future.

Whereas, DEX can disappear anytime they want without getting worried being sued especially if no one knows where they are.
Such occasion also happens with CEX an example is Chaoex which just disappear without telling user to withdraw their coins and even if a DEX disappear theres nothing to be bother since  user dont transfer their asset to the exchange in the first place.

Quote from: TimeTellfund'snk=topic=5268215.msg55128261#msg55128261 date=1599217241
Just choose your exchange where you will trust your funds with. But still don't forget not to store your funds long term in those exchanges, whether DEX or CEX.
Keeping of coin on exchange people can trust their coins with is what's important cause being CEX does not guarantee coin safety.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 01:01:34 PM

DEX has come first but people never satisfied their performance and looking for better.
CEX is the answer of our call, not that perfect but enough to prove that they are much better than using the old DEX one. Should we need to used DEX while we have CEX already that can give us a good trading experience? It doesn't matter if that is control, traders what to have fair play and we can't see it from DEX as most of their volume is manipulated or somewhat say its fake.

https://hackernoon.com/cex-vs-dex-which-crypto-exchange-model-is-best-1dfcf80f4221

Hope to read and understand the difference. And it is up to you where it favors to your side.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 01:44:03 PM

DEX has come first but people never satisfied their performance and looking for better.
CEX is the answer of our call, not that perfect but enough to prove that they are much better than using the old DEX one. Should we need to used DEX while we have CEX already that can give us a good trading experience? It doesn't matter if that is control, traders what to have fair play and we can't see it from DEX as most of their volume is manipulated or somewhat say its fake.

https://hackernoon.com/cex-vs-dex-which-crypto-exchange-model-is-best-1dfcf80f4221

Hope to read and understand the difference. And it is up to you where it favors to your side.
No wonder why it is obvious that traders now are preferred for Centralize exchanges for some issues. Though it is stated that CEX exchanges are prone to hacking but it is very manageable and it never gives a reason for them to give up and get back to DEXes.

yeah, I was using DEX before and it is noticed that the market volume is really far from the CEX a reason for me to stay there.
We are moving forward to the continuous market development and much exciting to how CEX could improve their services and having a strong security platform that it helps to save from any hacking incidents.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 02:37:25 AM

TRX's transaction fees are very cheap and its demand is high but decentralized exchange sites are much better. Although there are high fees in these there are many benefits in terms of transactions. Whether or not Dex will be able to maintain the dominance of Cex's in the near future decentralized exchanges are becoming more popular and most traders are leaning towards it. Everyone is able to exchange independently and easily and conveniently here will be more improvements in the future.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 12:25:54 PM

I stopped trading on uniswap because $ 20-30 commissions make purchases less than $ 500 illiquid. Because you have to spend 40-60 dollars to buy and sell.
TRON is actively beginning to develop its defi ecosystem.
I'm staking TRON in this project
https://medium.com/@TronFoundation/an-open-letter-to-the-community-about-sun-genesis-mining-fa8a743eca1f
https://sun.io/#/home
unsiwap fee really  make us stress if we trade or sent token less than 100dollar. ethereum gas fee at this moment increasing alot ,i dont know is it caused by uniswap transaction which bleeding now.

dont be wrong, justswap transaction volume growth alot since its launch based  coingecko data. and it will more popular dex exchanges with low transcation fee maybe beat uniswap later.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:51:37 PM

I guess DEX is missing something, just don't know what. I mean surely there is something that someone else sees but I just do not see it. There is some more attention to it nowadays, it wasn't as big as this when the topic started so I can say that there are some new attention going that way, but it is really not that big of a deal, it is not really getting even remotely around the CEX levels.

There must be this feeling of "if someone owns it, I know who I gotta talk to when things go south" type of feeling that allows people to actually be a bit more ready and gives them comfort, otherwise I really don't know what I could even consider right now that could be the big missing thing but that is the thing that came to my mind. I am really not sure what is the main reason but CEX is just much better.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 06:44:20 PM

Obvious sooner or later this will be the case but where there's a major concern is the user interface, how easily are this decentralized exchange to be used by newbies compared to the centralized ones. There's still a big disadvantage as not all coins can be traded on the decentralized exchange. Anyone interested to trade has to be doing that on the specific blockchain which means each blockchain has to own their own exchanges which is just a lot of stress especially for frequent traders.

There's still a lot of work to be done the fees are high, most platform aren't user friendly etc. Just having volume isn't all that matters,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████