Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This beach resort is accepting Ethereum!!!  (Read 591 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:32:41 AM

To be able to adopt ethereum and other cryptocurrency, the government of the country must give the permission first.
If the government in philippines doesn't prohibit cryptocurrency as a payment system, then someday your country will adopt crypto.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:04:12 PM

I've seen stores that accept crypto in the Philippines but I am afraid to use it, but there also cafe's and a lot more.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:38:50 PM

wow amazing, new breakthrough for a great tourist spot. because this can make it easier for crypto owners for easier and more efficient payment transactions

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 01:53:12 PM

I doubt that this will happen in the Philippines. Right now, this seems to be impossible because of the negative news regarding crypto right now, this might affect for that to happen. Also, there are so many things to consider first and this will only happen if the government will really adopt crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:01:34 PM

nah . They only did that because eth is on the hype right now but did you know before when btc is on hyped many news that looks like this were also spreading .
There is that house and lot that is sold for btc , hotels that accept btc, resort that accept btc , etc  . That's the time actually where many business opens up with btc and till today most of those business still accept btc and now accept other cryptos too .
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:17:01 PM

I agree that Philippines has many prestige paradises, can be considered as some of gems of the world.
If this is really true, tourism industry would be a great benefactor of cryptocurrencies.
I just hope that this would be practiced in the global economy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:19:25 PM

This is great news. Although I'm skeptic if they would really adopt cryptocurrencies as part of the new norm. The government would have a lot to say about this.

atamism

Activity: 464

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:30:03 PM

Well that’s pretty good, they are adopting the crypto currencies and I think that is casual. There’s a lot of mode of payment. I already saw here in the Philippines that accepting Bitcoin as a payment. Also what if the price of the goods need to raise just to level the bitcoin, they will not earn when they sell their product the same as the amount of cash. I just wondering if you get the point.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hrunya102

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:34:17 PM

I do not think that this will ever be practiced by the most companies, governments will not allow you to pay directly with cryptocurrency, only using the bridge.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 02:48:09 PM

I do not think that this will ever be practiced by the most companies, governments will not allow you to pay directly with cryptocurrency, only using the bridge.
Undoubtedly, there is a certain meaning in your words, but nevertheless everything will depend primarily on government policy regarding cryptocurrencies. But many countries today allow their citizens to use cryptocurrencies to pay for utilities, as well as buy various goods from online stores.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:04:23 PM

Did you know this website? https://www.travala.com/
They're a travel-related website, and they're accepting most of the cryptocurrencies on this market. You can easily pay the room with ETH or Bitcoin. They also have their own token and it is being listed on Binance and many other exchanges
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 03:26:36 PM

Time has now come that more and more businesses use crypto as a payment method. But this is not the first time. I many European countries also n a few places, its getting used. I think eventually the uses will grow and more and more users and investors will get attracted due to its acceptance.
Also there will be no surprise if tomorrow BEACH coin is launched  Smiley

akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:48:21 PM

adoption is real!! it is not only the beach in Haeundae will be accepting crypto.. there is also a collaboration between Keb Hana - one of the biggest commercial banks in South Korea and Korea Express Highway wherein they will be using blockchain-based toll system

CHENIEN

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:34:36 PM

I think the Ethereum is already in demand not only in the Philippines but instantly it is also usually used to all open country as a universal payment to all designated places not only beaches.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:12:41 PM

Holy smokes! Look at this guys!

Source: https://decrypt.co/?p=38262

Imagine if COVID-19 pandemic is no more and having travel plans to South Korea, we could visit this beach and pay Ethereum for entrance fee, etc. I just wish that this is not going to be the only beach resort to adopt Ethereum for payments.

Here in the Philippines, there are so many beaches and hidden paradise here. I just hope that one day these beaches around the world are going to adopt Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.

We should hopefully wait for the advancement of Cryptocurrencies in the field of amusements. It would really be nice to know that there are big establishments that are using the advantanges of Cryptocurrency and they are already using a big name in the Industry which is Ethereum. Though, paying with Ethereum means that you need to consider the times when there will be sudden changes in the value but I guess, paying with Cryptocurrency would be enough since there can be a lot of ways on how to gain them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:46:03 PM

Wow! I want to go there when the pandemic ends! This is something new you know. It only shows that people are starting to acknowledge the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment or exchange. I'm from the Philippines too that's why I will definitely visit it! I hope more and more shops or establishments adopt cryptos as their mode of payment! Mabuhay kayo!! Keep it up!
I think for transactions using ethereum can be one of the best payment alternatives, it's just that tour guides must be able to accept and understand how to make bitcoin withdrawals, really it's a very good place to enjoy the beauty of nature and relax.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:01:07 PM

Even though there is still a pandemic, we can now also travel and go to Korea. You just need to isolate yourself for days after landing in Korea before you can go out and enjoy it. Since there are no many COVID cases in that country, I think you can enjoy most tourist spots is and activities although they are still implementing some protocols.

But this is really good for them. It can help to attract tourists as well to recognize crypto as payment. Korea is also positive about crypto adoption which is good that businesses who accept crypto are growing. But with the situation in the Philippines, we still can't open most beaches due to the pandemic. Also, most beaches are in the province and I think there's still a lack of awareness about crypto in most places in the Philippines so it might take a few years before we can see some big businesses adopting crypto.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:17:53 PM

Holy smokes! Look at this guys!

Source: https://decrypt.co/?p=38262

Imagine if COVID-19 pandemic is no more and having travel plans to South Korea, we could visit this beach and pay Ethereum for entrance fee, etc. I just wish that this is not going to be the only beach resort to adopt Ethereum for payments.

Here in the Philippines, there are so many beaches and hidden paradise here. I just hope that one day these beaches around the world are going to adopt Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.

It's good news for crypto world especially for Ethereum. Even beaches are now accepting crypto which is unexpected. It's the best time for businesses to see the advantage of accepting digital money. I just hope that more countries will also do the same. It's a good thing because digital transactions are the best mode of payment during this pandemic. Things are getting better for crypto these days.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 07:14:20 PM

Long back I have seen some forum member has shared about having a very good vacation time only with bitcoin payments; it included flight charges and hotels. So, it will be nice to know about what OP is sharing about another resort which is accepting one of the leading altcoins; still no surprises because it is mandatory for them to stick within technological update otherwise they might stay back over the time.

I'm just foreseeing almost 60% service providers will be on adopting cryptocurrencies to hold their customer base. Because, now itself people started making use of gifts cards which could be bought with bitcoin/crypto payments and in the near future service providers will be directly start accepting crypto payments.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 08:14:04 PM

Are they just accepting Ethereum and why not bitcoin. There are other resorts that are accepting crypto currencies around the world and there are booking sites that allow crypto payments, so things are changing globally.

I would like to see them adopt bitcoin and if that happens then the rest of the crypto space will be adopted and in the next 5 years we will see some rapid changes in this regard.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: