Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you thought you had found the real satoshi with 99.9% certainty would you reveal the identity?
Yes - 3 (5.8%)
No - 49 (94.2%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you thought you had found the real satoshi with 99.9% certainty ...  (Read 699 times)
gargusio

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:11:48 PM

Depends, if it was NSA, FBI or any of the sort, then hell yeah, but if it is Torvalds, Tanenbaum, Hellman or any other great mind or group of minds, I'd stay shut and just enjoy the IoT world from different perspective.

Given that we are heading into interchain era, automation, oracles, etc. I'm willing to accept that it might be the first group who's behind it all. We're improving the working mechanisms in ever existent AI powered by all devices connected to internet (IoT) by solving more and more complicated math tasks. Soon games like Sandbox will improve to RDR2 quality and beyond, we'll start spending more and more time in Virtual world, spending virtual currency, feeding of 3d printed food. Welcome to Matrix

We don't have to worry about last one switching off the light, crypto will never die, as it is a powerful means to achieving new world order that has to be perfected by everyday man's input, but it's wrapped in beautiful packaging called lambo and even if people are aware of that, they will still never stop improving it because of the gains. Let's face it, 80% of crypto enthusiasts don't even know how blockchain operates.

I'd like to believe it's just like Nobel's dynamite if shit goes down and technology gets used for wrong reasons, but having met dark side of human nature too many times I am very sceptical.

ok, back to the question:
Yes and No  Grin
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMoses

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:18:08 AM

Satoshi is watching and reading everything you all are saying. One day you all will regrate and feel shame of your selves. The way you all are treating man who has done nothing wrong to you but oneday your greed will buy for you not only a  bucket full shame in the multi media but some of you will definitely become a good neighbour of Ross Ulbricht, unless otherwise confess your sin and ask for forgiveness to the man you all are persecuting. What satoshi nakamoto has done wrong to you  ?

Bitcoin has given you a new life a wealthy life but for Satoshi ? You all are causing him a great suffering. This is absolutely barbaric and inhuman. The history will punish you all those causing satoshi to suffer gravely. Get ready, Satoshi nakamoto has saved the word from nuclear war in 2020 as the Trump and Kim were about to start the war in 2019. Satoshis Corona virus protocols has saved the planet earth and has cleansed the air. You have attacked satoshi with Corona virus on 12 February 2920 at the Church of Jesus Christ Later Day Saint in in Exibision road London.  Satoshi nakamoto has recovered then you have attacked him with pokonium. What a greedy people you all are that a man who gave you the Bitcoin and made you rich and you are trying to kill him, this is really horrendous and horrified fact. I am Satoshi Nakamoto speaking. Please leave me alone. For the sake of heaven, leave me alone. This is my final request. Just leave me alone. Enough is enough. Ok you all are Satoshi. Now leave me alone. And let me live my life. 

If you do not leave me alone, I will pronounce nuclear world War lll. Believe me it will happen, same as the Corona virus.

How I do my work you have no knowledge ? This is the final warning. Why just can't you leave me alone ?  Please leave me alone. Other wise I will publish the whole data to the news media and file the case this will create the chaos I do not want to create but you all are forcing me to do it.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:38:11 AM

Although Satoshi Nakamoto has a big hand in creating digital currency his identity is kept secret in every case. If someone else introduces himself as seven hundred there will be many secrets behind it there have been many attempts many researches to find out his identity, but no one has been able to find out his true identity the amount of bitcoins that he is supposed to have the current value will exceed five billion dollars. But such a genius man who is now one of the most successful people in the world has become the air behind the scenes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: