Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best platform for quickly purchasing bitcoin?  (Read 688 times)
FOPL

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:03:08 PM

You can try changeNow instant exhange. It's a non custodial exchange that supports purchasing of crypto with fiat and crypto. You don't need to create account so no need for them to hold your funds. You can conveniently buy your favorite crypto with less stress as you were describing. You can purchase up to $20,000 with your bank card in day.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:27:16 PM

If you are going to purchase the bitcoin with fiat money then p2p is the faster and low expensive way to buy. I prefer localbitcoin whenever I want to buy bitcoin with fiat because where I have trading activity so I can make advertisement for my desired price with current market value but for someone who don't want to complete KYC is is possible to trade upto 1000 euros per year, but with simple ID verification you can increase that into 20K euros.
The problem with platforms like localbitcoins is that you are often asked for ID verification from the buyer/seller himself and while I feel safe to provide my identity to LBC since they are a established and polished platform but I never feel the same confidence giving out my identity to the sellers out there because they can always misuse and misplace my identity and even when they don't do that they can always sell the data they collect during trading and make money off it.

I always feel we should rather go for Binance or exchanges like that because they do allow you to buy bitcoins with credit card and being such a massive company they would never even think of selling your data.
Not every buyer/seller wants your ID to be verified every time even though lot more payment methods doesn't need ID especially while dealing bank transactions, that is why we need to read the terms of every trade before initiating one.If you wants to buy bitcoin with credit card then it may get expensive due to high fee structure, so its your onw decision whether to buy bitcoin for best price or premium price with better trustability.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 03:30:14 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

If you are going to purchase the bitcoin with fiat money then p2p is the faster and low expensive way to buy. I prefer localbitcoin whenever I want to buy bitcoin with fiat because where I have trading activity so I can make advertisement for my desired price with current market value but for someone who don't want to complete KYC is is possible to trade upto 1000 euros per year, but with simple ID verification you can increase that into 20K euros.
The problem with platforms like localbitcoins is that you are often asked for ID verification from the buyer/seller himself and while I feel safe to provide my identity to LBC since they are a established and polished platform but I never feel the same confidence giving out my identity to the sellers out there because they can always misuse and misplace my identity and even when they don't do that they can always sell the data they collect during trading and make money off it.

There was a time that LBC used to be the best trading platform without going into KYC, but time has change, actually not just LBC but a lot of exchanges really need to comply with this KYC because it has been mandated already.

I always feel we should rather go for Binance or exchanges like that because they do allow you to buy bitcoins with credit card and being such a massive company they would never even think of selling your data.

2 BTC limit, yes that's cool, but I doubt that they can stick with this though. https://bisq.network/ and https://hodlhodl.com/ is a good alternative for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:11:39 AM

There was a time that LBC used to be the best trading platform without going into KYC, but time has change, actually not just LBC but a lot of exchanges really need to comply with this KYC because it has been mandated already.
Its because their government made changes in the regulation of crypto exchanges to avoid money laundering practices and when dealing with p2p I guess it is okay to provide basic information to verify our account so seller and buyer no need to worry about the scammers.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:05:36 AM

I chose centralized exchanges to buy Bitcoin quickly, even though it had to go through the KYC procedure. But the process is safe,
if you object to the KYC procedure, you can use P2P platforms to be able to buy Bitcoin quickly. Or there are other alternatives with
using a Bitcoin ATM, the process is fast and there is no need to go through the KYC procedure. But it has a high cost. So the conclusion
is that each platform has weaknesses and strengths, no platform is perfect.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:13:33 AM

I think you don't need KYC to trade Bitcoin on Binance except you want to perform a Bitcoin transaction of above 1000 BTC in a day. With answers given above you must have gotten the desirable answer to where you can buy Bitcoin without a full KYC. Beware of scam exchanges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 11:57:13 PM

P2p transaction is what you need I think, just find a reliable source of bitcoin then arrange a meet up with him. In that case your money will be secured. But for me, I rather buy bitcoin in exchanges so I can trade it directly to them and I can buy another coin as well.  But it is up to you. Buy in different exchanges if you want. So you will not needed a kyc.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 04:57:41 AM

We have exchanges in our country from where we can buy bitcoin easily but if you want a global site from where you want to buy bitcoin then I think you can go for Localbitcoins or Paxful. Both of these sites are seamlessly easy for beginners to buy bitcoin.
Alert : Beware of the scammers on Localbitcoins and only purchase bitcoin from trusted and genuine sellers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 06:43:22 AM

In fact, I use binance for my daily trading as the best cryptocurrency exchange. But if I need to quickly buy Bitcoin without any obstacles using my bank card, then first of all I use resources through an intermediary and guarantor BestChange, which provide cryptocurrency exchange services in any direction. In addition, all resources have very positive reviews and transactions go through very quickly.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
gbrendeh

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 01:41:54 PM

P2P is the best option and remitano is fast than local Bitcoin. If speed s what you are looking for, you can have a look if they are providing services in your jurisdiction.
Capanatlax

Activity: 15
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 03:50:18 PM

There are many exchange sites for buying bitcoin but the most reliable one for me is binance. Binance is the largest and best cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Transactions can be done here without any hassle and there are not many scams or thefts. Transactions are very fast almost every token exchange has a list and is informed in advance at any time that it is much safer and more secure.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 04:44:57 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

What is the best platform for purchasing bitcoin quickly,
I see that since you created the topic on August 12, there have been many answers that have been given by members here, for example suggestions given by:@log file.

However, you did not answer any of the topics that you wanted to ask, whether you are already using the platform or not.
I judge you are not serious in asking.
As additional information:
What site to buy BTC fast?, for you, for sure you have to tell the members here from which country you live, to make it easier for other members to provide answers for you the fastest Bitcoin buying platform.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 09:36:34 PM

It will be great if you are able to buy bitcoin from local market and local people. You will find there with low price and as well as you can save fees there.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 11:22:24 PM

It will be great if you are able to buy bitcoin from local market and local people. You will find there with low price and as well as you can save fees there.
The question is, have someone offer it for sale without using an escrow? Actually, you are not saving for fees but you are paying more for an escrow and also the risk of being scammed.   It is better to use those exchanges mentioned above, we have to stop looking at ways to save more fees because we can't find those ways. We can set into the lowest fees if we want to but expect it never be as fast as we think. The most important for us is being secured and can receive the number of bitcoin we have paid off, unlike purchasing it directly to a stranger that might only cause you to lose your money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AnwarDah

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 06:27:07 AM

What is the best platform for purchasing bitcoin quickly, without a long verification process, and with relatively low fees? I have been using Coinbase for years now but I am finally fed up with their convoluted terms, long waiting periods (that they barely even forewarn you about), giant transaction fees, and their seemingly random decisions to block my transactions or “freeze them for further review” that last days to weeks at a time.

I tried to make a moderately large transaction the other day and there was simply no way to get it done. I was tying to buy $600 worth of bitcoin and Coinbase told me the “transaction cannot be completed because of suspicious activity,” despite the fact that I was using the same completely verified account on the same IP address I’ve been using for years. I tried again later about ten times and received the same message every time. What are some alternatives that won’t put me through all of this? Preferably an alternative where I can quickly buy and send btc via my bank account or debit card. Security and verification processes don’t have to be great because I won’t be holding any coins on the site’s account. Thank you for any help provided.

You can try out ProBit! I find it to be the best nowadays with all their exclusive, successful projects! I think you will like it as the trading fees can be as low as 0.03%!
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 11:36:31 AM

Why they have to sell for low price and tell me exactly how you are going to save fees?

If you are going to trade with someone locally the escrow is important which needs huge fee compared to the trading fee on most of the exchanges and also transaction fee will be included on your side if they are selling below the market price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 04:55:09 PM

Shapeshift.io is probably one of the fastest and they do not ask for anything at all. You could buy bitcoin from there as easy as 1-2-3 and you will be good to go.

If you are in america or any country that works with american banks at least, you could do coinbase as well, they are quite good at what they are doing and even though there are a lot of scam accusations against them about holding peoples funds for longer than people want until they give it back (and in some cases even not give back) there are usually some stories behind that, I have never seen anyone who follow the rules without breaking ever and not get their money from them, plus they are the most known and one of the highest profiting american crypto companies out there, which makes them a trustworthy place too if you can use them.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:03:56 PM

Coinbase is the best for me. In fact i use coinbase wallet more and i work as a reseller with some of my friends so coinbase is the best place for me buying bitcoin. everyone buys from where there are more benefits to buying bitcoin. Some people buy from someone else and some people buy from ATN and exchange.
You need to complete KYC before trading on coinbase so that os not what OP is looking for.I suggest OP to use LBC if you are not worried about completing kyc with any of their valid proof to confirm their nationality, and you can almost buy or sell bitcoin in minutes.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:25:42 PM

What is the best platform for purchasing bitcoin quickly, without a long verification process, and with relatively low fees? I have been using Coinbase for years now but I am finally fed up with their convoluted terms, long waiting periods (that they barely even forewarn you about), giant transaction fees, and their seemingly random decisions to block my transactions or “freeze them for further review” that last days to weeks at a time.

Hmm, Coinbase can be a pain sometimes. From own experience, I can recommend 3 such exchange platforms. First, you can use bestchange to compare the rates between different platforms - this is always useful for me when interconverting between coins; second up is Kraken they do have KYC but what I've experienced wasn't too long ~ several hours but they're usually quite good + speedy. Finally, Poloniex is also one to look into, I like how easy it is to use and can buy quick also.

If I were you though, for future purchases I'd clear the verification steps for a few of the big exchange platforms. That way when you're ready to buy you're sorted  Wink

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
qwertybagback

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 08:10:56 AM

I would recommand coinbase or kraken for the simplicity of the platform and the low fees.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: